PDA

View Full Version : New year..

tiN
10th January 2009, 12:27
Hello folks:D

Ive been missing a lot here in forum, as i am so busy.:doh

I didnt online for a week and it is 2330 new post:omg::omg:

I am just happy to tell you, that.. We are expecting our first baby, I just did my PT this morning and confirms that i am soon to be a mom:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: We are over the moon right now...

It works, that my husband wears a kilt most of the time:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Well, belated Merry xmas and a happy new year to all...

May we have more blessings to come:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Paul and Tin

vbkelly
10th January 2009, 12:36

I am just happy to tell you, that.. We are expecting our first baby, I just did my PT this morning and confirms that i am soon to be a mom:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: We are over the moon right now...

It works, that my husband wears a kilt most of the time:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Paul and Tin

brilliant news and congratulation to you both!

Ann07
10th January 2009, 13:21

Paul and Tin

COngratulations:) happy for u both sis:D
Make an appointment now to see your gp:)

Frances
10th January 2009, 15:25
A very happy news for the new year Congratulations to you and your hubby!

Phillip and Frances

winner
10th January 2009, 15:33
well done happy new year to two of you

mavid
10th January 2009, 15:36
Congratulations To Both of You.

reginacarlson
10th January 2009, 15:41
Wow great news, congratulations to you both! :xxparty-smiley-050: Always take extra care of yourself now, okay? :)

nigel
10th January 2009, 16:24
Great stuff! Your child will be the greatest pleasure!:xxgrinning--00xx3: I LOVE your signature by the way "the best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched, they must be felt within the heart" I just LOVE that!

tiN
10th January 2009, 16:38
brilliant news and congratulation to you both!

Thanks vbkelly:)

tiN
10th January 2009, 16:40
COngratulations:) happy for u both sis:D
Make an appointment now to see your gp:)

Thanks sis, i really didnt expect it, we will on monday that is the first thing will going to do:D

tiN
10th January 2009, 16:41
A very happy news for the new year Congratulations to you and your hubby!

Phillip and Frances

Thanks phillip and frances:)

It is indeed a very happy news for a new year:)

tiN
10th January 2009, 16:42
thank you winner and mavid :)

tiN
10th January 2009, 16:42
Wow great news, congratulations to you both! :xxparty-smiley-050: Always take extra care of yourself now, okay? :)

thanks regina, i will, absolutely:)

tiN
10th January 2009, 16:43
Great stuff! Your child will be the greatest pleasure!:xxgrinning--00xx3: I LOVE your signature by the way "the best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched, they must be felt within the heart" I just LOVE that!

:)thanks nigel

Ann07
10th January 2009, 16:50
Thanks sis, i really didnt expect it, we will on monday that is the first thing will going to do:D

Dont forgert to remember the last date of your period:D:D Your gp will ask you that:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slow down now, stay mobile aviod all those foods that are not good for u and the baby hehehehehe. Double ur fluid intake, im so excited for you sis hehehehehe and lastly dont forget ur folic acid and multivit everyday now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

viewer
10th January 2009, 19:20
Wow, what a great start for new year, congratulations!!

Sconnie
10th January 2009, 19:28
Congratulations to you both.

kimmi
10th January 2009, 19:33
Congratulations Tin and hubby..:)

alicat
10th January 2009, 20:02
great news...congratulations

tiN
10th January 2009, 21:08
Dont forgert to remember the last date of your period:D:D Your gp will ask you that:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slow down now, stay mobile aviod all those foods that are not good for u and the baby hehehehehe. Double ur fluid intake, im so excited for you sis hehehehehe and lastly dont forget ur folic acid and multivit everyday now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks sis, i really dont know how will i feel about it, i cant still believe it:doh:doh

How are you doing anyway?:)

tiN
10th January 2009, 21:10
Thanks viewer, sconnie, kimmi and alicat:)

aromulus
10th January 2009, 21:13

I am just happy to tell you, that.. We are expecting our first baby

Congratulations to the both of you.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

The reason why scots wear a kilt is very simple.... :Erm:

The sheep cannot hear the zipper go down.....:omg:

Ann07
10th January 2009, 21:14
Thanks sis, i really dont know how will i feel about it, i cant still believe it:doh:doh

How are you doing anyway?:)

hehehehehe i know :D

I feel better with my second pregnancy:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Maybe my body is used to it now:Cuckoo::BouncyHappy::icon_lol:

You will be alright just get on with it and enjoy every moment:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
10th January 2009, 21:18
hehehehehe i know :D

I feel better with my second pregnancy:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Maybe my body is used to it now:Cuckoo::BouncyHappy::icon_lol:

You will be alright just get on with it and enjoy every moment:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i dont feel the morning sickness yet, well i must admit that even though i have friends telling me that it is hard, im looking forward to it:D:D

i feel this right now:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Ann07
10th January 2009, 21:21
i dont feel the morning sickness yet, well i must admit that even though i have friends telling me that it is hard, im looking forward to it:D:D

i feel this right now:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Do you know how far are you now?

When i had my wee boy i started feeling the morning sicknes when i was 10 weeks and lasted till when i was 15 weeks:doh:doh same as my terrible headache. But never with my second pregnancy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
10th January 2009, 21:26
Do you know how far are you now?

When i had my wee boy i started feeling the morning sicknes when i was 10 weeks and lasted till when i was 15 weeks:doh:doh same as my terrible headache. But never with my second pregnancy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

my 2nd week:D:D

do i look excited?:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
10th January 2009, 21:28
my 2nd week:D:D

do i look excited?:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol::icon_lol:

hehehehehe is that how u calculated from ur last period? You are sis i can feel it here the vibrations:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Dont be shock coz technicaly they will add 2 weeks:D

tiN
10th January 2009, 21:31
hehehehehe is that how u calculated from ur last period? You are sis i can feel it here the vibrations:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Dont be shock coz technicaly they will add 2 weeks:D

well i dont know if i calculated it right?:Erm::Erm:

My last period was Dec 3? so am i right that its nearly 2 weeks?:NoNo::NoNo::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
10th January 2009, 21:38
well i dont know if i calculated it right?:Erm::Erm:

My last period was Dec 3? so am i right that its nearly 2 weeks?:NoNo::NoNo::icon_lol::icon_lol:

The day after your last period is your first day hehehehehe. Thats how i was thought:D I would say you are 5 weeks now. But that will be confirm in your first dating scan:)

tiN
10th January 2009, 21:41
The day after your last period is your first day hehehehehe. Thats how i was thought:D I would say you are 5 weeks now. But that will be confirm in your first dating scan:)
:Erm::Erm::Erm: i think ill wait and see what my gp will tell me...:doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol: as im not sure also where to count:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

adam&chryss
11th January 2009, 02:52
wow sis!!! what a good news! congrats!!!
be ready for the morning sickness, though some didn't have it.. and also be ready when u'r baby starts kicking ur tummy :D i'm sure you and your hubby will be amazed.. the miracle of life :BouncyHappy:
it's my second pregnancy but still i find it amusing everytime our baby moves inside my tummy :D

tiN
11th January 2009, 09:59
Congratulations to the both of you.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you aromulus:)

The reason why scots wear a kilt is very simple.... :Erm:

The sheep cannot hear the zipper go down.....:omg:
:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

tiN
11th January 2009, 10:02
wow sis!!! what a good news! congrats!!!
be ready for the morning sickness, though some didn't have it.. and also be ready when u'r baby starts kicking ur tummy :D i'm sure you and your hubby will be amazed.. the miracle of life :BouncyHappy:
it's my second pregnancy but still i find it amusing everytime our baby moves inside my tummy :D

:)thanks sis, especially for me its my first baby, i feel agitated everytime i move that i will hurt my baby:doh:doh

How are you by the way?:)

adam&chryss
11th January 2009, 11:35
:)thanks sis, especially for me its my first baby, i feel agitated everytime i move that i will hurt my baby:doh:doh

How are you by the way?:)

feeling better sis... back to normal na :D

Mrs Daddy
11th January 2009, 14:20
congrats tin :)

tiN
11th January 2009, 18:33
tnx mrs daddy... :)

paulgee
11th January 2009, 23:19
Congrats Kabalen!!! I'm really happy for you. Finally, your another wish had came true......Be more careful now and dont stress yourself too much.....

Shirley..

tiN
12th January 2009, 09:48
Congrats Kabalen!!! I'm really happy for you. Finally, your another wish had came true......Be more careful now and dont stress yourself too much.....

Shirley..

thank you kabalen:) yeah i will be more careful now, and im not going to stress my self as my husband paul is behaving his self:D:D