PDA

View Full Version : New Age 21 rule

socool007
11th January 2009, 11:15
Great News!
Just to let you all know, that my wife recieved a phone call from UK Embassey, Manila to confirm that although she was 20 years old at the time of putting in her visa, her age would not be a problem.One other fact i would like to mention, when you marry in the phillippenes you will need to show a genuine CNI not a copy like i tried to do. She sent it quickly by DHL to the embassey.
We have been waiting 10 weeks, 2 days for spouse visa, will keep you informed :)
Prosperous, visa new year to you all
:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

KeithD
11th January 2009, 11:17
Starting to sound good.....but keep the Blue Nun on ice for now :icon_lol:

joebloggs
11th January 2009, 13:56
Great News!
Just to let you all know, that my wife recieved a phone call from UK Embassey, Manila to confirm that although she was 20 years old at the time of putting in her visa, her age would not be a problem.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:, looks like you will get your visa very soon :Hellooo:

looks like they are allowing people who applied just b4 the rule change came into effect then. as your wife would have been 21 in a few months, i wonder if they would have allowed her if she was 18 or 19 :Erm:

i take it you will be coming to the uk with her ?

Mrs.JMajor
11th January 2009, 14:01
let me have my angel tongue once again ...:D

well,if that wasn't good news ,why they should call to let u know that your wife age isn't a problem ,meaning ...

:BouncyHappy:...that was granted :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
11th January 2009, 14:22
congrtas socool007 and best wishes :)

socool007
11th January 2009, 16:41
If she gets the visa i will pick her up from Heathrow as i am already in England. :)