PDA

View Full Version : How if?

pennybarry
11th January 2009, 16:22
I just want to gather info about spouse visa.

How if you arrived in the UK with spouse visa of 2 years but after staying 10 months, you have both decided to split? I met a Pinay here but she found out that her hubby has another woman after 10 months of living together in the UK. Her hubby has good reason why he fell out of love with his wife and his wife is only after citizenship so she accepts even her hubby has other woman, but her condition is to help her at the end of her visa to get ILR. Her hubby wants to send her to Philippines, but wife doesnt want to go home, How if Hubby will ask police assistance? Is that will helps her hubby to kick and send her wife to Pinas. How if the wife will go to CAB and tell she is not the first one who did wrong? Can she sue her hubby of Adultery? Is that will her to stay longer in this country?

Mrs.JMajor
11th January 2009, 16:46
Her hubby has good reason why he fell out of love with his wife and his wife is only after citizenship ?

What is the man's good reason :Erm:? so how he know that wife is only after for citizenship ? considering he is the one living with another woman now :Erm:

pennybarry
11th January 2009, 17:01
What is the man's good reason :Erm:? so how he know that wife is only after for citizenship ? considering he is the one living with another woman now :Erm:

He's not yet living with the other woman yet, he wants to kick the wife into the house first. She admitted she's only after citizenship when she made condition to her hubby. She's agrees to stay with her cousin in London but need assurance that she will be helped in getting ILR in the future. The good reason is about sex problem with wifey. :D:NoNo:

nigel
11th January 2009, 17:48
What is the man's good reason :Erm:? so how he know that wife is only after for citizenship ? considering he is the one living with another woman now :Erm:That's what I thought aswell!:rolleyes: I think your filipina friend will do well to contact the philippines embassy about this..surely the embassy will act in her interests only?:Erm:

darren-b
11th January 2009, 17:58
If they are not living together then they may have difficulty providing the evidence to apply for ILR. Plus obviously she (with him assisting) will be obtaining ILR by deception which is an offence and ILR could be revoked at a later stage.

Her husband committing adultery will not help her stay here, if he is committing domestic violence against her then that may help her.

winner
11th January 2009, 18:08
the only way for is wife to stay here is if he beats her and bad to her i get pissed of with people like that when ture love and all the hard work you have to do to get your wife here and you get people like that who take the piss out the system

somebody
11th January 2009, 20:05
I just want to gather info about spouse visa.

How if you arrived in the UK with spouse visa of 2 years but after staying 10 months, you have both decided to split? I met a Pinay here but she found out that her hubby has another woman after 10 months of living together in the UK. Her hubby has good reason why he fell out of love with his wife and his wife is only after citizenship so she accepts even her hubby has other woman, but her condition is to help her at the end of her visa to get ILR. Her hubby wants to send her to Philippines, but wife doesnt want to go home, How if Hubby will ask police assistance? Is that will helps her hubby to kick and send her wife to Pinas. How if the wife will go to CAB and tell she is not the first one who did wrong? Can she sue her hubby of Adultery? Is that will her to stay longer in this country?

Personally I would stay out of a situation like that if the husband is seeking another relationship and shes here only for her own gain.

If she sues for adultery then they divorce and she better pack her bags in most cases.

If she makes a false accusation she could get in to a lot of problems.

The police will if its he said she said ignore them in many cases (most police try to stay out of domestics unless someone is in danger of harm)

The husband would be well advised not to support her in ilr has he also could get into a lot of problems if the authorities found out.

joebloggs
11th January 2009, 20:30
the only way for is wife to stay here is if he beats her and bad to her i get pissed of with people like that when ture love and all the hard work you have to do to get your wife here and you get people like that who take the piss out the system

even if he did beat her, if they no longer live together and without evidence from police, medical reports she has no chance of claiming ILR thru domestic violence:NoNo:.

even if he went along with her and applied for ILR they would be committing fraud, and as she obtained her ILR by deception it can be revoked.

pennybarry
12th January 2009, 08:15
Personally I would stay out of a situation like that if the husband is seeking another relationship and shes here only for her own gain.

If she sues for adultery then they divorce and she better pack her bags in most cases.

If she makes a false accusation she could get in to a lot of problems.

The police will if its he said she said ignore them in many cases (most police try to stay out of domestics unless someone is in danger of harm)

The husband would be well advised not to support her in ilr has he also could get into a lot of problems if the authorities found out.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

I tried to stay away so I just gave her advise to visit CAB and ask about adultery case BUT never mentioned about her bad intention.

Her husband said, if you will sue me adultery then I can divorce you quickly BUT she's not in favour of divorce at the moment.

I also told her that she may have difficulty in applying ILR in the future because I've read in my application before that you need to have only one address. If there are other address, she need to state the good reason why.

nigel
12th January 2009, 22:32
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

I tried to stay away so I just gave her advise to visit CAB and ask about adultery case BUT never mentioned about her bad intention.

Her husband said, if you will sue me adultery then I can divorce you quickly BUT she's not in favour of divorce at the moment.

I also told her that she may have difficulty in applying ILR in the future because I've read in my application before that you need to have only one address. If there are other address, she need to state the good reason why.Is it not likely that this husband will tell of her position to the authorities himself?:Erm:

somebody
12th January 2009, 23:35
Is it not likely that this husband will tell of her position to the authorities himself?:Erm:

If you were estranged would you lie to the Goverment?

joebloggs
13th January 2009, 00:33
am 99.99999999999999999% sure her visa app for ILR will be refused, they are not living together, unless they use deception :NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
13th January 2009, 00:56
Pity, after having hard time to get all the documents when they are apart,and wanted to be together, it will turn just like that :NoNo:

pennybarry
13th January 2009, 07:49
Pity, after having hard time to get all the documents when they are apart,and wanted to be together, it will turn just like that :NoNo:

She said she is now feeling jealous with the girl so I told her to listen to her heartbeat, maybe that's LOVE:). When I was teen, I believed that if you jealous and hurt then you feel inlove:D. But now I get more matured, I have peace of mind as I trust my hubby 200% no more jealous:BouncyHappy:

singkit
14th January 2009, 19:17
Penny, if your friend's marriage breaks down during the period for which she has been allowed to stay, but she wants to remain in the UK, she will need to apply and qualify to remain in the UK on a different basis (definitely NOT SET(M). If she is brave enough to spill the beans, she can phone 0300 123 8895 to find out whether she might qualify to remain in the UK in another capacity. Try visiting the Home Office website too and find information about staying in the UK. She can also get help from an immigration adviser ( eg. IAS ) but she must be careful in choosing one because some are only after on the money.:xxgrinning--00xx3: I wanted to say goodluck to your friend, but she puts me off a little bit as she is selfish on admitting she only wants an ILR for marrying this brit guy:doh. The adultery is another story :Sex:

Mrs.JMajor
15th January 2009, 01:17
as she is selfish on admitting she only wants an ILR for marrying this brit guy:doh. The adultery is another story :Sex:

Now i smell something who was that around you Pen :icon_lol:
Maybe the asawa is amoy lupa na,joke:icon_lol: the reason why she doesnt want to make love to him,

But as you said she feel jealous with the women now,No, its not love what she feel,its selfishness darling,cause she scared now about her ILR Boommm !

Smart reply there Singkit :xxgrinning--00xx3:

am 99.99999999999999999% sure her visa app for ILR will be refused, they are not living together, unless they use deception :NoNo:

Hard to pretend your inlove, but only after for something:NoNo:

tomm
15th January 2009, 01:34
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

I also told her that she may have difficulty in applying ILR in the future because I've read in my application before that you need to have only one address. If there are other address, she need to state the good reason why.

Your friend is on very stoney ground here. Her husband can divorce her after they have been married a year. All he has to do is apply on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour... and most solicitors have a list which they can apply in any situation. If he starts divorce proceedings a year and a day from the date of marriage... the divorce will be completed in 6-8 months. Not much chance of ILR if she is divorced I'm afraid. :NoNo:

Without knowing the facts I would have to speculate but... lets just say... I would be very surprised if she was entirely innocent in this situation. To be honest, it's this sort of thing that :censored: me off because it is precisely the reason it's so hard to get entry clearance and only makes life harder for genuine couples.

pennybarry
15th January 2009, 06:30
Penny, if your friend's marriage breaks down during the period for which she has been allowed to stay, but she wants to remain in the UK, she will need to apply and qualify to remain in the UK on a different basis (definitely NOT SET(M). If she is brave enough to spill the beans, she can phone 0300 123 8895 to find out whether she might qualify to remain in the UK in another capacity. Try visiting the Home Office website too and find information about staying in the UK. She can also get help from an immigration adviser ( eg. IAS ) but she must be careful in choosing one because some are only after on the money.:xxgrinning--00xx3: I wanted to say goodluck to your friend, but she puts me off a little bit as she is selfish on admitting she only wants an ILR for marrying this brit guy:doh. The adultery is another story :Sex:

Your friend is on very stoney ground here. Her husband can divorce her after they have been married a year. All he has to do is apply on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour... and most solicitors have a list which they can apply in any situation. If he starts divorce proceedings a year and a day from the date of marriage... the divorce will be completed in 6-8 months. Not much chance of ILR if she is divorced I'm afraid. :NoNo:

Without knowing the facts I would have to speculate but... lets just say... I would be very surprised if she was entirely innocent in this situation. To be honest, it's this sort of thing that :censored: me off because it is precisely the reason it's so hard to get entry clearance and only makes life harder for genuine couples.

Now i smell something who was that around you Pen :icon_lol:
Maybe the asawa is amoy lupa na,joke:icon_lol: the reason why she doesnt want to make love to him,

But as you said she feel jealous with the women now,No, its not love what she feel,its selfishness darling,cause she scared now about her ILR Boommm !

Smart reply there Singkit :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hard to pretend your inlove, but only after for something:NoNo:

No! Her hubby still young at 40. I think she's user friendly:D because she demanded to build a her house in the Phils b4 coming to UK and it was done.
Singkit, I'll give her your suggestions once we've meet again.
Tomm, she applied her spouse visa after everything was done. Savings, her house in Pinas, house here, lovely photos so it's not hard for her to grant visa.
Mrs. Major, did you know that there are loads of great pretenders? ahahhaha They came here for reasons!

Mrs.JMajor
15th January 2009, 09:58
Mrs. Major, did you know that there are loads of great pretenders? ahahhaha They came here for reasons!

:yikes: :action-smiley-081: but :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
17th January 2009, 14:04
:yikes: :action-smiley-081: but :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ok seriously and honest nah. We all came here for reasons. Might GOOD or BAD intention or she is only after something as what you have said. But I believe, evil never wins against good:) so time will tell about what she did. Seems her hubby is widely awaken. nauntug na:action-smiley-081:

Mrs.JMajor
17th January 2009, 14:27
Pity , wish she just pretend till she got her ILR,you know like making love, lay down ,close eyes while he is kissing,pretend that is tom cruise , gosh now all she need is pack up her things and go back to PI,but i guess she will stay illegal by hook or by crook,she wont go home
Where is Toyang,another illegal migrant :action-smiley-081:

singkit
17th January 2009, 17:07
Ok seriously and honest nah. We all came here for reasons. Might GOOD or BAD intention or she is only after something as what you have said. But I believe, evil never wins against good:) so time will tell about what she did. Seems her hubby is widely awaken. nauntug na:action-smiley-081:

:iagree: Actually, there is a chance she gets what she wants as long as the hubby would cooperate with her in processing the ILR and can still submit all the required documents, not giving the H.O. any trace of deception:rolleyes: In reality, a lot of people are doing this not just your friend nor any filipino. Infact, Indians, Pakistans and even Chinese are doing the same. Some are marrying their own cousins and close relatives just to get here or wherever the settled persons are (USA, Europe, etc.). Sad but true :D

joebloggs
17th January 2009, 18:31
:iagree: Actually, there is a chance she gets what she wants as long as the hubby would cooperate with her in processing the ILR and can still submit all the required documents, not giving the H.O. any trace of deception:rolleyes: In reality, a lot of people are doing this not just your friend nor any filipino. Infact, Indians, Pakistans and even Chinese are doing the same. Some are marrying their own cousins and close relatives just to get here or wherever the settled persons are (USA, Europe, etc.). Sad but true :D

oh the gov knows this is going on, that's why they have changed the law saying ILR and i believe even citizenship can be withdrawn

26.18.1 What does “contrived in a significant way to frustrate the intentions of the immigration rules” mean?

An applicant should normally be refused for ‘contriving in a significant way to undermine the intentions of the immigration rules.' This is where an applicant has previously been an illegal entrant, overstayed, breached a condition attached to his leave or used deception in a previous entry clearance, leave to enter or remain application, but only where there are aggravating circumstances. Aggravating factors include offences such as absconding, not complying with reporting restrictions, using an assumed identity or multiple identities to obtain asylum benefits, state benefits, tax credits goods or services, receiving NHS care to which not entitled, a sham marriage, harbouring an immigration offender and facilitating/people smuggling. This is not an exhaustive list and all cases must be considered on their merits taking into account family life in the UK and the level of responsibility for the breach in the case of children. ECOs will need to obtain ECM authorisation for all refusals under Paragraph 320(11).

singkit
17th January 2009, 18:53
oh the gov knows this is going on, that's why they have changed the law saying ILR and i believe even citizenship can be withdrawn

26.18.1 What does “contrived in a significant way to frustrate the intentions of the immigration rules” mean?

An applicant should normally be refused for ‘contriving in a significant way to undermine the intentions of the immigration rules.' This is where an applicant has previously been an illegal entrant, overstayed, breached a condition attached to his leave or used deception in a previous entry clearance, leave to enter or remain application, but only where there are aggravating circumstances. Aggravating factors include offences such as absconding, not complying with reporting restrictions, using an assumed identity or multiple identities to obtain asylum benefits, state benefits, tax credits goods or services, receiving NHS care to which not entitled, a sham marriage, harbouring an immigration offender and facilitating/people smuggling. This is not an exhaustive list and all cases must be considered on their merits taking into account family life in the UK and the level of responsibility for the breach in the case of children. ECOs will need to obtain ECM authorisation for all refusals under Paragraph 320(11).

Oh, Penny :doh I think, your friend needs more than just a prayer. She needs miracle too :Rasp: Sorry, I did my best to uplift her hopes but ...you hear it from joe. :D

pennybarry
18th January 2009, 13:26
Oh, Penny :doh I think, your friend needs more than just a prayer. She needs miracle too :Rasp: Sorry, I did my best to uplift her hopes but ...you hear it from joe. :D

Thanks Singkit, you're such a nice person.
I think there's no more remedy to solve her problem except if her hubby change his mind. She will just stay here until her visa run out. She was told to find another man. :NoNo:

Jay&Zobel
18th January 2009, 21:40
This sux!!

Hmmm... Sad!!!