PDA

View Full Version : Chat rooms ????

russ01539
20th September 2006, 16:21
I am sure that all the members of this forum agree about what a wonderfully entertaining, and more importantly educational site this is. It has brought together many new friends for us all, taught us our often painful and also happy experiences which we all share in. And in my book I think Keith and the moderator/administrators of the forum deserve a big big thanks and 3 cheers from all members.

On that score (I dont know how to do polls), I wondered how many people would like a chat room area of the site, where the talk is instant and 'discussions' could take place at a speedier level.

Is this possible Keith, or is there any specific reason why you dont do it ?

And what are the comments of all the other forum members regarding a chatroom area of the forum. (Maybe even reserved for time served members or something to make it easier to administer) ? :D

PS. Keith that first paragraph is'nt me kissing butt, just an honest off the sleeve remark about the site.

KeithD
20th September 2006, 17:04
I'm ready :action-smiley-081: ...................................:yikes:

Win2Win already has a chatroom, but is usually means making arrangements to meet folk.....http://www.win2win.co.uk/flashchat/flashchat.php?username=__random__&password=adminpass&lang=en

It's mostly used for the racing & footy sim chats, races & results, but there is a Filipino room in the drop-down.

russ01539
20th September 2006, 17:07
Cool, nice one Keith, can we advertise it a bit more on this forum please.

KeithD
20th September 2006, 17:09
OK.

WE HAVE A CHATROOM

Will that do? :D

misscarie
20th September 2006, 17:37
OK.

WE HAVE A CHATROOM

Will that do? :D

:appl:

scotsfiancee
21st September 2006, 01:24
Chat..............chat...................chat.................chat...............chat......... http://www.2gn.net/images/jVR06357.gif for free Mr. K!!:BouncyHappy:

KeithD
21st September 2006, 09:17
My chatroom cost $5 from a guy in Russia :) , the equivalent function from US software is $299