PDA

View Full Version : My great news to everyone...

yam
12th January 2009, 00:52
Hello everyone...

I know you still remembered me. It's been a long time I didn't write something here...
Last december 2008 my boyfriend came here again to visit me and we had a nice christmas and new year together. I could say that it was the best christmas and new year that I had experienced because my boyfriend asked me the most wonderful question that I have never heard before in my life that said, ''WILL YOU MARRY ME BABY?''. Those words couldn't resist my tears came falling down my face coz of happiness.

Well,now I have good news to tell everyone that I'm already engaged and Simon and I are going to get married in December. My baby will be back here in Philippines in June to visit me again and I can't wait for that

These days our communication is doing very well unlike before we only texted each other on the phone and we hardly see each other online coz now I already have internet access at home so when we miss each other we could easily chat, talk and see each other by webcam so I'm happy.

These are all for now...I'll keep posting... Take care everyone......

DianaKevy
12th January 2009, 02:23
Hello everyone...

I know you still remembered me. It's been a long time I didn't write something here...
Last december 2008 my boyfriend came here again to visit me and we had a nice christmas and new year together. I could say that it was the best christmas and new year that I had experienced because my boyfriend asked me the most wonderful question that I have never heard before in my life that said, ''WILL YOU MARRY ME BABY?''. Those words couldn't resist my tears came falling down my face coz of happiness.

Well,now I have good news to tell everyone that I'm already engaged and Simon and I are going to get married in December. My baby will be back here in Philippines in June to visit me again and I can't wait for that

These days our communication is doing very well unlike before we only texted each other on the phone and we hardly see each other online coz now I already have internet access at home so when we miss each other we could easily chat, talk and see each other by webcam so I'm happy.

Congratulations to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :) so you better start saving all your chats and call history since you have connections already. :cwm12: so where do u plan to get married there in Cebu or here in UK?

yam
12th January 2009, 03:28
Cheers...Only here in Cebu this coming December 2009:)

jbt
12th January 2009, 05:46
CONGRATULATIONS!!!1:BouncyHappy:

viewer
12th January 2009, 09:43

Fantastic news,Congratulations!

Ana_may365
12th January 2009, 13:36
hiya!all the best!to both of u:D

IainBusby
12th January 2009, 16:53
Congratulations !!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

nigel
12th January 2009, 17:06
Great stuff!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
12th January 2009, 17:20
Hello everyone...

congratz to you both and goodluck!

yam
13th January 2009, 00:10
Thanks everyone......:)

DaveUK
13th January 2009, 00:35
Cheers everyone. Like Yam, I myself haven't posted in a long time or even been to the forum for a while. I started to find it a little difficult to visit as I was missing her so much and viewing the forum felt like a constant reminder that she was so far away.

I felt a little bad not visiting the forum during that time as everyone has been so friendly and helpful to me in the past, but I just found it very difficult to do.

Now I've been able to spend Christmas and New Year with her and now we're getting married, it doesn't feel bad at all, so I should be on here a lot more now.

Thanks again to everyone that has helped me over the past year. And although it's a little late, Happy New Year to everyone! :-)

cruisingkerry
13th January 2009, 00:44
congrats and good luck to you both xx

Mrs.JMajor
13th January 2009, 00:57
Cheers everyone. Like Yam, I myself haven't posted in a long time or even been to the forum for a while.:-)

Nice to see u back Simon :Hellooo::Hellooo:

DaveUK
13th January 2009, 12:53
Cheers :-)

tiger15569
13th January 2009, 23:13
All the best and Happy new year, not been on for a while also good luck for the future.

girl england
17th January 2009, 15:49
congrats and goodluck to u both

yam
18th January 2009, 14:27
Thank u so much...:)

DianaKevy
18th January 2009, 16:15
All the best and Happy new year, not been on for a while also good luck for the future.

hello which part of medway are you? :)

Jay&Zobel
18th January 2009, 21:27
Whooohooo!!!!

Another successful love story!

Well done guys!

And congratulations on your engagement!

miayela
19th January 2009, 02:50
Congratulations!

asiansmiler
22nd January 2009, 15:03
Congratulations to both of you... wow! Hopefully everything will be OK soon...

ANDRES25
22nd January 2009, 17:31
CONGRATS!!! a very nice love story...

Ann07
22nd January 2009, 17:43
Hi yam and dave congrats and goodluck:D

Where are you in bulacao talisay?
My aunt lives in bulacao talisay near pldt.

:):)

Piamed
23rd January 2009, 11:35
Congrats amiga.

yam
23rd January 2009, 14:52
Hi Ann:)...Oh really! Yes before I lived near there but I have already moved here in Dumlog Talisay City.

Ann07
23rd January 2009, 15:18
Hi Ann:)...Oh really! Yes before I lived near there but I have already moved here in Dumlog Talisay City.

Hehehehe really:) maybe you knew them. My cousin( Tata canlobo) is a policeman:Erm: married to one of the nieces who owns that small sari sari store near the basketball court:doh They have a house opposite the sari sari store and behind it my aunt's place:)

:)

yam
23rd January 2009, 15:33
Yeah i know that basketball court but i hardly visited there. I think i visited there just once. Oh by the way, who's the owner of that sari sari store? I know one owner there but i forgot her name:( Is it near the house of councilor Jucil right?

Ann07
23rd January 2009, 15:45
UOTE=yam;110240]Yeah i know that basketball court but i hardly visited there. I think i visited there just once. Oh by the way, who's the owner of that sari sari store? I know one owner there but i forgot her name:( Is it near the house of councilor Jucil right?[/QUOTE]

hahahaha it is in the tip of my tongue:D forget her name:doh:doh oldy me:doh:Erm: sorry yam:Erm: i hardly visit the place when i started working in manila:NoNo: DOnt know the councilor either:NoNo:

yam
23rd January 2009, 16:04
Yeah me too I also forgot... :( Can u tell me your mothers name so If i can visit there again I will ask someone coz Sometimes I visit my neighbors before :) Can u describe your mother ?coz we dont know i met her already... . How about Marichu? Do u know her?

amyburple
23rd January 2009, 16:13
CONGRATS.. Cheers

Ann07
23rd January 2009, 16:15
Yeah me too I also forgot... :( Can u tell me your mothers name so If i can visit there again I will ask someone coz Sometimes I visit my neighbors before :) Can u describe your mother ?coz we dont know i met her already... . How about Marichu? Do u know her?

hehehehe its my auntie yam. Im from mambaling so my parents are ther:yikes::D
My auntie's name is sophia canlobo:) Hope auntie wont read this giving her name:yikes::Cuckoo::icon_lol:

No, dont know marichu. sorry :)
amping

fhara
23rd January 2009, 17:58
very sweet...congrats

joe3452
23rd January 2009, 19:18
hiya!all the best!to both of u:D
hi ana_may i
like your photo and wondered if you would like to chat ,thats if your single im trying my best on this site but its so tough to understand some of the things,i know its not a dating site but if i can find a lovely lady to capture my heart well why not ....take care x joseph