PDA

View Full Version : Get Together With Pinoys in Norwich

pinayinnorwich
13th January 2009, 15:41
Hi everyone! This is an announcement. Norwich Mind has organised a get together for Pinoys and their friends to meet the new Consul General, Tess de Vega, the Labour Attache, Jun Rasul and the SSS Representative, AJ Recio.

This will happen on the 24th of January 2009, 330pm to 530pm at Norwich Mind's Head Office, 50 Sale Road, Norwich, NR7 9TP. Pinoys living outside Norwich, even outside Norfolk are all welcome. We just need you to let us know if you are coming so we can prepare for numbers. Pinoy merienda will be provided, too. Everything is free of charge. This is part of a new and exciting project funded by the Big Lottery.

Topics to be covered are:

Immigration
Visas
Dual Citizenship
Employment
SSS benefits
Bringing over maids/yayas from the Philippines
Absentee voting
And all your questions will definitely be welcome!

Or if you simply want to meet fellow Pinoys, do come along.

For details contact 01603 432 457.

rusty
13th January 2009, 23:16
Is it only for pinoys?

My asawa is not here yet, hopefully here in March. It would be nice if I could get some information about the pinoy community in Norfolk for when she arrives here.

I saw the documentary on you on the itv local website, very interesting.

Mrs.JMajor
14th January 2009, 01:13
wanted to come:cwm34:, but the date is too complicated for me,is there any second chance :Erm::D

KeithD
14th January 2009, 10:04
....the date is too complicated for me....
Too many digits in the number? :Erm:

pinayinnorwich
14th January 2009, 13:26
Is it only for pinoys?

My asawa is not here yet, hopefully here in March. It would be nice if I could get some information about the pinoy community in Norfolk for when she arrives here.

I saw the documentary on you on the itv local website, very interesting.

Hi Rusty! By all means come. It'll give you an opportunity - like you said - to meet other Pinoys in the area. So mark your calendar - it's the 24th of January, 330pm at Omnia Conference Room, Norwich Mind, 50 Sale Road, Norwich, NR7 9TP! See you there! :)

pinayinnorwich
14th January 2009, 13:27
wanted to come:cwm34:, but the date is too complicated for me,is there any second chance :Erm::D

Hi Mrs.JMajor! Shame you won't be able to come. I can't say I'd be able to get the 3 speakers back in Norwich all at the same time, but I can certainly try if there's a good number of people who need to see them in the future.