PDA

View Full Version : Pinay Radio Presenter

pinayinnorwich
13th January 2009, 16:20
Hi! I joined the forum today hoping to link up with Pinoys in Norwich, and beyond. I manage a project that provides free support and services to Black and Minority Ethnic people in Norwich, including Pinoys.

Also, I present a weekly radio show on Future Radio, called Usapang Pinoy. If you want to listen, just go to 96.4 FM. If you live outside Norwich, you'd have to go to Future Radio's website. Just Google Future Radio and you'll find it easily. I understand I'm not allowed to post any URL's here. I'm on every Saturday at 2pm! Hoping to see you all there!

nigel
13th January 2009, 20:42
:BouncyHappy:That's really quite exciting! Can we recieve this station on a digital radio?:Erm:

rusty
13th January 2009, 23:08
looking at the website it seems there is a link to be able to listen online

jbt
14th January 2009, 05:14
hello, welcome to the forum.:)

tiN
14th January 2009, 12:21
welcome to the forum :)

alicat
14th January 2009, 12:26
welcome to the forum:)

pinayinnorwich
14th January 2009, 13:32
Thanks too alicat, tiN and jbt for the welcome! :)

pinayinnorwich
14th January 2009, 13:35
:BouncyHappy:That's really quite exciting! Can we recieve this station on a digital radio?:Erm:

Hi Nigel! Best I can suggest is to go to http://www.futureradio.co.uk on Saturday at 2pm and click on LISTEN ONLINE at the top right corner. If you want to check first if this works on your computer, you may even want to give them a listen now. You can also use the STUDIO MESSENGER to request Pinoy songs, send messages, etc. :)

On Saturdays, starting from 2pm, you'd be able to listen to a good cultural mix of radio shows - Filipino, Polish, Lithuanian then South American.

pinayinnorwich
14th January 2009, 13:37
looking at the website it seems there is a link to be able to listen online

You certainly can, Rusty! :)

aromulus
15th January 2009, 07:48
. I understand I'm not allowed to post any URL's here. I'm on every Saturday at 2pm! Hoping to see you all there!

First of all welcome. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I see you already made yourself comfortable....:D

It is very refreshing to see that some people do take the trouble of reading "the rule book"....:D

Thanks for respecting Admin wishes and not post any URL's yet.

pinayinnorwich
15th January 2009, 12:07
First of all welcome. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I see you already made yourself comfortable....:D

It is very refreshing to see that some people do take the trouble of reading "the rule book"....:D

Thanks for respecting Admin wishes and not post any URL's yet.

Hi aromulus! Thanks for the welcome :)

girl england
17th January 2009, 15:47
hi, welcome to the forum

singkit
17th January 2009, 18:05
Hi, pinayinnorwich. Welcome to this forum.:BouncyHappy: The "listen online" seems to be working well. Hope to hear more pinoy news in the future. This is good, pinoy radio is something I look forward to since I came here in the UK. What do we expect here?:Erm: If there are good informations we can find from here, there'll be many filipinos would tune in and support this. Thanks! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
18th January 2009, 10:44
hiya!welcome here to the forum:D

pinayinnorwich
18th January 2009, 22:38
hi, welcome to the forum

Hi girl england! :) Many thanks for the welcome.

pinayinnorwich
18th January 2009, 22:42
Hi, pinayinnorwich. Welcome to this forum.:BouncyHappy: The "listen online" seems to be working well. Hope to hear more pinoy news in the future. This is good, pinoy radio is something I look forward to since I came here in the UK. What do we expect here?:Erm: If there are good informations we can find from here, there'll be many filipinos would tune in and support this. Thanks! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi singkit! I'm glad it works on your PC. This coming Saturday, the 24 of January, tune in at 2pm because you'll find it very informative. My guests will be the new Consul General, Tess de Vega. She'll be joined by Labour Attache, Jun Rasul, and SSS Representative, AJ Recio.

They'll discuss immigration, visas, employment, absentee voting, dual citizenship, SSS membership and answer any question you may have. So do listen this Saturday! :)

And if you can, swing by Norwich Mind, 50 Sale Road, Norwich, NR7 9TP at 330pm on Saturday, the 24th, to meet them in person where they will hold consultations and you can meet other Pinoys, too.

The radio show is presented live every Saturday and I do try to make it as informative and entertaining as possible. You and I can even chat on the air - just give me a ring! :)

pinayinnorwich
18th January 2009, 22:43
hiya!welcome here to the forum:D

Hi Ana! Salamat sa welcome :)

Jay&Zobel
24th January 2009, 15:06
she is on now!!!!

LOTS OF SSS Q&As!!!!

You have to listen now!!! very informative

Jay&Zobel
24th January 2009, 15:28
Topics:

Dual Citizenship
Retirement Benefits
And Lots More!!!

pinayinnorwich
8th February 2009, 13:14
she is on now!!!!

LOTS OF SSS Q&As!!!!

You have to listen now!!! very informative

Hi Jay & Zobel! It's good to know that you tuned in! Do keep listening to Usapang Pinoy and let me know by using the Studio Messenger. Even better, ring me at the studio and we can chat on air :-)

Jay&Zobel
8th February 2009, 18:06
Hi Jay & Zobel! It's good to know that you tuned in! Do keep listening to Usapang Pinoy and let me know by using the Studio Messenger. Even better, ring me at the studio and we can chat on air :-)

Hi there, i emailed you 2 weeks ago and you read my email on air!! :yikes: thank you so much...

I have also, created a new post regarding SSS maternity benefits and all...

Thank you... plus indeed I am very happy to know that we have a "voice" here in the UK, speaking our native tongue, playing tagalog songs etc! just wonderful!!

pinayinnorwich
16th February 2009, 18:57
Hi there, i emailed you 2 weeks ago and you read my email on air!! :yikes: thank you so much...

I have also, created a new post regarding SSS maternity benefits and all...

Thank you... plus indeed I am very happy to know that we have a "voice" here in the UK, speaking our native tongue, playing tagalog songs etc! just wonderful!!

Glad to know you found it useful. Do keep listening! :)