PDA

View Full Version : God Is Good --- At Last I Got My Visa

amyburple
14th January 2009, 10:44
GOD IS GOOD............. I have VISA in my HANDS finally just this afternoon....
I got 6 months (Jan 13 - July 13)..I'm so overwhelm and overjoyed
Last night I knew it that it's coming because i tracked it...
I nip home this afternoon (3:40) coz I got a txt from my neighbor

I'm so nervous opening it but at LAST here it is............
GOD Answered our PRAYERS.

I lodge my application last NOV. 10, 08... If i will not included the 2 weeks holiday vacation it's only 6 weeks and 3 days...but if the holiday is included it's 8 weeks and 3 days...

Thanks for the people here... for HELP and IDEAS and TIPS GUYS.

This FORUM is BIG HELP....

GOD BLESS TO ALL....

vbkelly
14th January 2009, 10:55
GOD IS GOOD............. I have VISA in my HANDS finally just this afternoon....

I lodge my application last NOV. 10, 08... If i will not included the 2 weeks holiday vacation it's only 6 weeks and 3 days...but if the holiday is included it's 8 weeks and 3 days...

GOD BLESS TO ALL....

oh yeah what a good news sis amy congratulation!:Britain::Britain::Britain::football3::football3:

amyburple
14th January 2009, 11:15
thanks sis...GOD BLESS YOU TOO

adam&chryss
14th January 2009, 11:16
told you sis!!! congrats! :BouncyHappy:
i'm getting nervous now...

simplicity
14th January 2009, 11:31

yes you're right:xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy: Congratulations!!!:BouncyHappy:another success story... when will be your trip to the UK Amy?

misscarie
14th January 2009, 12:11
Congratulations , another successfull visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck on ur flight , have a safe trip!

tiN
14th January 2009, 12:13
Congratulation sis:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Happy trip:D

jainaewen
14th January 2009, 12:18
congratulations amy! wow ! thank GOD

amyburple
14th January 2009, 12:27
told you sis!!! congrats! :BouncyHappy:
i'm getting nervous now...

Thanks sis..kayo sunod hehehe

yes you're right:xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy: Congratulations!!!:BouncyHappy:another success story... when will be your trip to the UK Amy?

hmmm we will talk wiht my Hubby tonight. he is working right now so we are not able to sit down and talk about it..... need to settle things here too before flying there :):):)

Congratulations , another successfull visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck on ur flight , have a safe trip!

Thanks Cheers

Congratulation sis:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Happy trip:D

Yes thanks hehehhe

congratulations amy! wow ! thank GOD

Yes thanks GOD..... I'm happy Jai :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
14th January 2009, 12:29
great news...congratulations amy..

amyburple
14th January 2009, 12:37
great news...congratulations amy..

thanks Alicat :):):):)

DianaKevy
14th January 2009, 12:46
congratulations dear :) im sure you can't stop looking at your visa :D

benb
14th January 2009, 12:48
Excellent! have a great time!

when and where are you flying to?

Best Wishes

mavid
14th January 2009, 12:55
Congratulations Amy! Best Wishes for the future.

amyburple
14th January 2009, 12:57
Thanks Dianna... Mauchhhh

amyburple
14th January 2009, 13:07
Excellent! have a great time!

when and where are you flying to?

Best Wishes
thanks sis....I'm not sure sis when I'll be flying. We will talk tonight, we're busy working today hehehe....
My hubby is from Scotland sis...

amyburple
14th January 2009, 13:17
thanks sis... Cheers

amyburple
14th January 2009, 13:19
Thanks Sis.. Cheers

chris40
14th January 2009, 13:38
congratulations to you , i,m pleased to hear another succesful aplication story. and good luck to everyone else waiting

KeithD
14th January 2009, 13:43
I'm on my way out of this Dungland, I'll leave the door ajar so you can get in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

PAT
14th January 2009, 13:58
Great news amyburple... congratulations!..

charlwill
14th January 2009, 14:05
Congrats!

walesrob
14th January 2009, 14:41
Great news Amyburple! Welcome to the sunny warm UK. :)

amyburple
14th January 2009, 16:01
congratulations to you , i,m pleased to hear another succesful aplication story. and good luck to everyone else waiting
thanks^^,

amyburple
14th January 2009, 16:03
Great news Amyburple! Welcome to the sunny warm UK. :)
thank you^^,

amyburple
14th January 2009, 16:05
Great news amyburple... congratulations!..

thanks PAT :):)

Congrats!

Thanks CHARLWILL :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
14th January 2009, 16:06
I'm on my way out of this Dungland, I'll leave the door ajar so you can get in :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks for the lovely comment ahehehe^^,

Sim11UK
14th January 2009, 16:16
Congratulations! Amy, to the both of you & welcome to the UK.
You'd better start a countdown till your arrival...I'll look forward to it. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :) :Kilt:

Ann07
14th January 2009, 16:23
Congrats amy:) When are you flying to uk?
Wedding bells ringing:) now:D

Fountainhead
14th January 2009, 16:36
Congratulations!! :):)

3rd success on this site within the last 7 days :) and just 8 weeks has to be one of the quickest times I've heard of since I been a member here.

Have a safe flight and enjoy your life together.

jbt
14th January 2009, 16:48
Congratulations!!!!:BouncyHappy:

amyburple
14th January 2009, 17:34
Congratulations! Amy, to the both of you & welcome to the UK.
You'd better start a countdown till your arrival...I'll look forward to it. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :) :Kilt:
Thanks Sis...hehehe

amyburple
14th January 2009, 17:35
Congrats amy:) When are you flying to uk?
Wedding bells ringing:) now:D
yes wedding bells.. That's what makes me excited more
.. thanks Ann

amyburple
14th January 2009, 17:36
Congratulations!! :):)

3rd success on this site within the last 7 days :) and just 8 weeks has to be one of the quickest times I've heard of since I been a member here.

Have a safe flight and enjoy your life together.
Thank you... God make it quicker hehehe... God bless to US..

amyburple
14th January 2009, 17:37
Congratulations!!!!:BouncyHappy:
Thank you... Cheers

gingxrick
14th January 2009, 19:45
congrats to you both, so were are you getting married in Scotland I think maybe Im wronge he he just a thought with your B/F name Duncan.

amyburple
14th January 2009, 19:52
congrats to you both, so were are you getting married in Scotland I think maybe Im wronge he he just a thought with your B/F name Duncan.

Thank you..hmmm maybe there at Elgin Morayhsirre or maybe at Edinburgh it depends... it will be a simple church wedding hopefully :):):)

Sconnie
14th January 2009, 19:54
Congratulations Amy.....

amyburple
14th January 2009, 19:57
Congratulations Amy.....
Thank you... Cheers^^,

DianaKevy
14th January 2009, 20:03
Thank you..hmmm maybe there at Elgin Morayhsirre or maybe at Edinburgh it depends... it will be a simple church wedding hopefully :):):)

wow a church wedding... you guys must have a big budget for it.... good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3::) just make sure to get ur wedding dress there coz its way too expensive here.

amyburple
14th January 2009, 20:07
wow a church wedding... you guys must have a big budget for it.... good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3::) just make sure to get ur wedding dress there coz its way too expensive here.
it's doesn't mean CHURCH big budget hehehe.. so simple sis as in..few people are invited.. hmm i guess I have wedding gown prepared already there..

IainBusby
14th January 2009, 20:14
Congratulations Amy! :xxparty-smiley-050: :appl::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::appl:

Louella & Iain.

DianaKevy
14th January 2009, 20:23
[QUOTE=amyburple;108232]it's doesn't mean CHURCH big budget hehehe.. so simple sis as in..few people are invited.. hmm i guess I have wedding gown prepared already there..[/

i see.maybe the church fee there is cheaper than here....coz the churches here are expensive,even the civil wedding is expensive.nothing here is cheap :NoNo: thats good if your dress is already prepared here... :)

Ady
14th January 2009, 20:49
Congratulations to you both. And good luck for your future!

Sim11UK
14th January 2009, 21:58
Thanks Sis...hehehe

Sis? :Erm: :D

brian&maddy
14th January 2009, 22:05
oh yeah what a good news sis amy congratulation!:Britain::Britain::Britain::football3::football3:

CONGRATULATIONS SIS AMY:) Im happy for you:BouncyHappy:
I have applied for my fiancee visa last December 19. And on Friday it will be my fourth week . Im feeling nervous. Im hoping for a good result.

nigel
14th January 2009, 22:28
Megatastic!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

singkit
14th January 2009, 23:13
Congratulations! Hope you stay inlove forever...:luv4:and a lovely wedding to come!:luv13::love:

Piamed
14th January 2009, 23:17
Well done and good luck amiga! Happy trip!

Mrs.JMajor
15th January 2009, 01:10
Sorry late reply Amy,so tired sorting all the businesses when u text me yesterday thought your joking.....lol but when u said u posted it on the forum ,i said Oh yeah ! Its true ! coz we just chat few minutes but you still playing on me,grabeh you :Cuckoo:

Anyway congratulation to Duncan and you,:xxgrinning--00xx3:you both made it
another eyeball for despidida aww,aww,aww lol:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REGamblMoney01HL1:

reginacarlson
15th January 2009, 01:18
Hello Amy, congratulations! You must be very excited to be in UK with your fiance in time for Valentine's Day :cwm38:

miayela
15th January 2009, 01:55
Congrats sis i knew youll be next..
Im happy for you..
Mwaaaaa

Shayla
15th January 2009, 02:30

GOD BLESS TO ALL....

A big big big big big congratulations to you....Finally you got it..Anyway I would like to ask if what kind of visa did you applied for?.. Mine was spousal..Is yours fiancee or spouse? I lodged my application Nov 24 and It's more than 7 weeks now included the holidays..Hope I will hear any news soon as possible but will be good if next week lol.. Thanks and hope to hear back from you soon...

Have a happy and a safety trip to you!!!:Hellooo:

amyburple
15th January 2009, 02:58
Congratulations Amy! :xxparty-smiley-050: :appl::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::appl:

Louella & Iain.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.....:):):)

Congratulations to you both. And good luck for your future!

Thank you.. you too GOD BLESS :)

Megatastic!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations! Hope you stay inlove forever...:luv4:and a lovely wedding to come!:luv13::love:

thank you so much... God bless you and your family

Well done and good luck amiga! Happy trip!

thank you :):):)

amyburple
15th January 2009, 03:02
CONGRATULATIONS SIS AMY:) Im happy for you:BouncyHappy:
I have applied for my fiancee visa last December 19. And on Friday it will be my fourth week . Im feeling nervous. Im hoping for a good result.
Yes sis we feel the same...waiting game is much stressful super, but everything fall into place.. God is good... God bless you I'm sure all the rest here that is waiting its your turn next SOON...

amyburple
15th January 2009, 03:10
Hello Amy, congratulations! You must be very excited to be in UK with your fiance in time for Valentine's Day :cwm38:

Honestly yes because I want to be with my hubby already... We never seen each other for 1 year and 3 months already since we met hayyyyyy I miss him super hehehehe.. Yea it's our first time spending VALENTINES DAY if GOD WILLING.... thank you

God bless

Congrats sis i knew youll be next..
Im happy for you..
Mwaaaaa

Hehehehe thanks sistah muachhhhh!!! see you soon :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
15th January 2009, 03:13
Sorry late reply Amy,so tired sorting all the businesses when u text me yesterday thought your joking.....lol but when u said u posted it on the forum ,i said Oh yeah ! Its true ! coz we just chat few minutes but you still playing on me,grabeh you :Cuckoo:

Anyway congratulation to Duncan and you,:xxgrinning--00xx3:you both made it
another eyeball for despidida aww,aww,aww lol:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REGamblMoney01HL1:

I knew it that my VISA is coming since WEDNESDAY sistah... I just keep it silent to make sure really hehehe and even yesterday tht we chatted for a couple of minutes only I knew it already that it was delivered at my pad... I just didn't tell you coz I want to make it saure for my self first hehehee... So I nip home around before 4m yesterday so that's it hehehe... I know you gonna txt me like tht if I was joking hehehehe :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Hayyyy you next for sure... I'm so happy very happy! mauachnesssss
GOD BLESS YOU,,, yea yea yea SEE YOU SOON

Shayla
15th January 2009, 03:17
A big big big big big congratulations to you....Finally you got it..Anyway I would like to ask if what kind of visa did you applied for?.. Mine was spousal..Is yours fiancee or spouse? I lodged my application Nov 24 and It's more than 7 weeks now included the holidays..Hope I will hear any news soon as possible but will be good if next week lol.. Thanks and hope to hear back from you soon...

Have a happy and a safety trip to you!!!

amyburple
15th January 2009, 03:17

Have a happy and a safety trip to you!!!:Hellooo:

Thank you so much... :):):) I applied for FIANCEE VISA. GOD BLESS YOU :):):)

Shayla
15th January 2009, 03:18
I knew it that my VISA is coming since WEDNESDAY sistah... I just keep it silent to make sure really hehehe and even yesterday tht we chatted for a couple of minutes only I knew it already that it was delivered at my pad... I just didn't tell you coz I want to make it saure for my self first hehehee... So I nip home around before 4m yesterday so that's it hehehe... I know you gonna txt me like tht if I was joking hehehehe :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

amyburple
15th January 2009, 03:30

Soon sis yours will be coming too... GOD BLESS YOU

Shayla
15th January 2009, 03:39
Soon sis yours will be coming too... GOD BLESS YOU

Congrats many times..Anyway I wished and pray it's on the way. But I'm afraid with the outcome of it.. So when your going to fly to UK? Bloody cold there now lol so u better buy thicker clothes soon.. God bless us all and thanks again!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

amyburple
15th January 2009, 03:47
Congrats many times..Anyway I wished and pray it's on the way. But I'm afraid with the outcome of it.. So when your going to fly to UK? Bloody cold there now lol so u better buy thicker clothes soon.. God bless us all and thanks again!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
God wiling maybe at the middle of the FEB no definite date yet.. Need to sort out things yet and cleared everything before leaving the country hehehe.. Yea it's cold I will buy some thick clothes hehehe

Shayla
15th January 2009, 03:52
God wiling maybe at the middle of the FEB no definite date yet.. Need to sort out things yet and cleared everything before leaving the country hehehe.. Yea it's cold I will buy some thick clothes hehehe

Good for you. I think you can fly with Miayela lol..
By the way, do you know Adam & Chryss?They are in the forum. She lodged her application last NOV 27 then she got result today that its approved.. She's very lucky.. Aww I meant your both very lucky lol.. God bless us all..:cwm38:

amyburple
15th January 2009, 03:59
Good for you. I think you can fly with Miayela lol..
By the way, do you know Adam & Chryss?They are in the forum. She lodged her application last NOV 27 then she got result today that its approved.. She's very lucky.. Aww I meant your both very lucky lol.. God bless us all..:cwm38:
Ummm si Meiyela i guess di kmi mag sasabay hehehhe... Yes i know her adamchryss hehehe...

Shayla
15th January 2009, 04:02
Ummm si Meiyela i guess di kmi mag sasabay hehehhe... Yes i know her adamchryss hehehe...

Alright I see lol.. Well have a safe journey to you Amy.. Pls help me pray with my application.. I've been tracking it but still at the British High Commission.. Its 7 weeks and 3 days now...Hope one of these days or even next week will be ready.. or I think best I wont build my hope ...:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

sheila_ADY
15th January 2009, 04:13
Congrats Amy and Duncan. Ady and Me are Happy for YOu. And God is Always Good. I lodged my Application last Dec. Pretty soon we have the result na. Nakakanerbyos but Happy. God Bless Us and Have a safe journey.

Shei and Ady

amyburple
15th January 2009, 04:17
Congrats Amy and Duncan. Ady and Me are Happy for YOu. And God is Always Good. I lodged my Application last Dec. Pretty soon we have the result na. Nakakanerbyos but Happy. God Bless Us and Have a safe journey.

Shei and Ady
yes really super to the highset level ang NERVOUs hehehe, but i guess it's normal.. GOD BLESS YOU TOO

Mrs.JMajor
15th January 2009, 04:34

Go on resign now,and go to your province lol and.......................... u know what I mean:D:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
15th January 2009, 04:47
Go on resign now,and go to your province lol and.......................... u know what I mean:D:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:
hahahahaha... not yet there no definite DATE on my flight hehehehe! Still selling my stuff mauchhhhh.... relax relax relax

amyburple
15th January 2009, 07:22
Planning to go home and resign at work at the end of the month.. Mauchhhness

empott
15th January 2009, 09:48
Congratulations, sis. I'm so so happy for you. I'll talk to you later.

amyburple
15th January 2009, 09:51
Congratulations, sis. I'm so so happy for you. I'll talk to you later.

Thanks...thanks Sistahhhhhh

God bless you

KeithD
15th January 2009, 11:26
You are blessed by the Gods of FilipinoUK :rolleyes: :D

amyburple
15th January 2009, 13:00
You are blessed by the Gods of FilipinoUK :rolleyes: :D
Yes TRUE... I'm BLESSED with there suggestions, ideas, helps and COMMENTS...

GOD BLESS PEOPLE here in the FORUM....

Cheers..... I'm happy really happy heheheh^^,

Ann07
15th January 2009, 16:14

Hi amy,

Glad to hear that. Hope u dont mind me asking:) is your fiance a divorcee?
As far as I know the church wont allow it, I mean the priest wont preside over the matrimony:)

And mind you even when u say simple church wedding u still have to spend here knowing its a church wedding its very expensive here:doh

Goodluck:)

amyburple
15th January 2009, 16:22
Hi amy,

Glad to hear that. Hope u dont mind me asking:) is your fiance a divorcee?
As far as I know the church wont allow it, I mean the priest wont preside over the matrimony:)

And mind you even when u say simple church wedding u still have to spend here knowing its a church wedding its very expensive here:doh

yea my fiancee is divorcee... is it the same on Protestant Churches Sis? We're not Catholic.
He is planning to talk to his church pastor about this matter... I hope it will work out hehehehe......

Ann07
15th January 2009, 16:32
yea my fiancee is divorcee... is it the same on Protestant Churches Sis? We're not Catholic.
He is planning to talk to his church pastor about this matter... I hope it will work out hehehehe......

I think so amy:Erm: IS he presbyterian o anglican?

aposhark
15th January 2009, 16:53
Fantastic news, Amy.
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

amyburple
15th January 2009, 17:25
I think so amy:Erm: IS he presbyterian o anglican?
Church of Scotland sis...

amyburple
15th January 2009, 17:27
Fantastic news, Amy.
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Thank you^^, Cheers

Ann07
15th January 2009, 18:07
Church of Scotland sis...

He is presbyterian then:)
Good that he will make an appointment to see his pastor. As far as I know it is not allowed. Let just see if its ok here. Fingers crossed:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
15th January 2009, 19:09
He is presbyterian then:)
Good that he will make an appointment to see his pastor. As far as I know it is not allowed. Let just see if its ok here. Fingers crossed:xxgrinning--00xx3:

OK Anne thanks... I will inform him about it. Hmmm I\m thinking now, why they will not allow that... Let's see wht will be the MINISTER will say about it... How about you Ann where did you marry? Church or Civil?

pennybarry
15th January 2009, 19:16

GOD BLESS TO ALL....

Congrats! You're happy now as waiting is over:xxgrinning--00xx3: . Don't forget to invite me on your wedding:D We're just few miles away from Edinburgh:BouncyHappy:

Ann07
15th January 2009, 19:17
OK Anne thanks... I will inform him about it. Hmmm I\m thinking now, why they will not allow that... Let's see wht will be the MINISTER will say about it... How about you Ann where did you marry? Church or Civil?

My husband is also a presbyterian but before i came here he'd attended an adult catechetical class in my church( Catholic ) coz we plan to have a church wed but everything changed:Erm: to make the story short we have it in the registry:) Its a practical way here Amy. But nothing to worry if u dream of a church wedding u can always have it in the PI as a blessing:D Thats our plan:) someday :icon_lol:

amyburple
15th January 2009, 19:29
My husband is also a presbyterian but before i came here he'd attended an adult catechetical class in my church( Catholic ) coz we plan to have a church wed but everything changed:Erm: to make the story short we have it in the registry:) Its a practical way here Amy. But nothing to worry if u dream of a church wedding u can always have it in the PI as a blessing:D Thats our plan:) someday :icon_lol:
Ahh really OK. Well for me Ann is OK in CIVIL but I wanna just follow what my mom wants..And also I want it too same with Duncan but let's see what happened. thanks for the tip Ann...

DianaKevy
15th January 2009, 19:31

Same here we just have the civil wedding its more practical and have the church wedding in the Phils. Its a bit cheaper atleast you can spend other things.;)

somebody
15th January 2009, 19:51
Its great once you get the good news isn't it mam Congrats to the two of you.

I bet you feel all the tension drain away to be replace by sheer happiness

ANDRES25
16th January 2009, 06:12
WOW! COngrats!!! Seems like successful visas are pouring out this MONTH! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

amyburple
16th January 2009, 07:45
Congrats! You're happy now as waiting is over:xxgrinning--00xx3: . Don't forget to invite me on your wedding:D We're just few miles away from Edinburgh:BouncyHappy:
Heheheheheheh.. Thanks ohhhh just near hmmmm OK i will let you know heheheheh

amyburple
16th January 2009, 07:47
Same here we just have the civil wedding its more practical and have the church wedding in the Phils. Its a bit cheaper atleast you can spend other things.;)

:):):):):)

amyburple
16th January 2009, 07:49
Its great once you get the good news isn't it mam Congrats to the two of you.

I bet you feel all the tension drain away to be replace by sheer happiness

VERY VERY VERY happy hehehehehe... from stressful preparations, stressful waiting. During the duration of the waiting well arguments, small fights are there but everything fall into place... It's worth waiting for.... GOD IS GOOD :):):):)

THANK YOU

amyburple
16th January 2009, 07:51
WOW! COngrats!!! Seems like successful visas are pouring out this MONTH! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

thank you sis.... Cheers. God bless you too :):):)

honeybunny
16th January 2009, 12:23
wow... congrats sis.!!!!!

KeithD
16th January 2009, 12:55
Anyway Amy....how do you work out 'God is Good'?

He's granted you a visa to the UK!!! :Erm:

UK in Latin is H-E-L-L :doh

Mrs.JMajor
16th January 2009, 13:00
Anyway Amy....how do you work out 'God is Good'?

He's granted you a visa to the UK!!! :Erm:

UK in Latin is H-E-L-L :doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Don't get offended Amy trying to add Keith jokes, a guy from the forum says.... what if she denied visa so..."God is not Good" :icon_lol::CompBuster::CompBuster:

amyburple
16th January 2009, 13:34
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Don't get offended Amy trying to add Keith jokes, a guy from the forum says.... what if she denied visa so..."God is not Good" :icon_lol::CompBuster::CompBuster:

hahahaha YOUR RIGHT... Don't worry I'll take your advice :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
I didn't get offended anymore. Lesson learned from the past hahahahaha :):):):)

Mauch muach muachhh

amyburple
16th January 2009, 13:34
wow... congrats sis.!!!!!

Yea thank you.... Cheers

Alan
16th January 2009, 14:02
Congrats Amy.

I hope Hanna and I will join you - but it may be a few years.

Luv 2 ya!

Al.:)

amyburple
16th January 2009, 14:17
Congrats Amy.

I hope Hanna and I will join you - but it may be a few years.

Luv 2 ya!

Al.:)
Thanks AL...

You too SOON..... Cheers^^,

pennybarry
16th January 2009, 19:02
Heheheheheheh.. Thanks ohhhh just near hmmmm OK i will let you know heheheheh

Ehehehhe I hope everything will not change lolssss!!! Yung wedding na may visitors! Hindi 2+2 :action-smiley-081:. Asahan ko yan:D.
Yohooo!:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:
Once again,
CONGRATS !!!

girl england
16th January 2009, 20:59
Congratulations and Goodluck cheers!!!

Mrs.JMajor
17th January 2009, 01:32
Ehehehhe I hope everything will not change lolssss!!! Yung wedding na may visitors! Hindi 2+2 :action-smiley-081:. Asahan ko yan:D.
Once again,
CONGRATS !!!

equals- 4
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: nice to see yah pen:Hellooo:

amyburple
17th January 2009, 04:59
Once again,
CONGRATS !!!
hahahahhahaha.... Let's seeeeeeeeeeeee! If everything fall into place^^,

amyburple
17th January 2009, 05:00
Congratulations and Goodluck cheers!!!
Thanks.... cheers

Jay&Zobel
24th January 2009, 14:50
From ur signature:
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3

Congrats amy!

aug06_2006
24th January 2009, 15:01
Wow!!!!!!Amy, congratz am happy to both of u.

scottishbride
24th January 2009, 15:59
Great News! Congratulations to you both! Cheers! Mel:)

fhara
25th January 2009, 11:18
wow congrats to u amy... :)

amyburple
25th January 2009, 11:32
Wow!!!!!!Amy, congratz am happy to both of u.
Thank you...

amyburple
25th January 2009, 11:33
Great News! Congratulations to you both! Cheers! Mel:)
thanks to you... cheers

amyburple
25th January 2009, 11:36
wow congrats to u amy... :)
Thanks to you

Mrs Daddy
25th January 2009, 12:35
congrats from us here:)

amyburple
25th January 2009, 13:51
Thanks..

tiger@tigress
25th January 2009, 22:28
Congratz you can send the wedding invites....

amyburple
26th January 2009, 03:42
Congratz you can send the wedding invites....
hehehe... it's just simple wedding I guess!