PDA

View Full Version : Young girls and old men

RickyR
17th January 2009, 19:13
Ok, so a thought provoking topic for us. Why do you often find young Filipina's with old English Guys? I can't understand why a 22 year old girl would want a 50 year old fat, balding, grumpy, fart a lot man.

I know that as we get older we are supposed to mature, and men are supposed to get better looking, but really we become rounder and grumpier.

Now I can understand a 30 or 40 year old woman wanting to be with an older guy, probably got more to talk about and a good career background, lived a bit etc.

Now the strange thing is for me, i'm 24 and seem to always find myself with older women. Not sure how it happens I always seem to attract them, although the oldest was a beautiful 47 year old Canadian Nurse, we just seemed to have a lot in common, but it wasn't to last which is good, because now i've met the woman of my dreams.
My future wife is 30, so still 6 years older then me. Although somehow I seem to be the mature one in the relationship, until i've done something wrong and she becomes all bossy!

joebloggs
17th January 2009, 20:28
Ok, so a thought provoking topic for us. Why do you often find young Filipina's with old English Guys? I can't understand why a 22 year old girl would want a 50 year old fat, balding, grumpy, fart a lot man.

Now the strange thing is for me, i'm 24 and seem to always find myself with older women. Not sure how it happens I always seem to attract them, although the oldest was a beautiful 47 year old Canadian Nurse, we just seemed to have a lot in common, but it wasn't to last which is good, because now i've met the woman of my dreams.
My future wife is 32, so still 6 years older then me. Although somehow I seem to be the mature one in the relationship, until i've done something wrong and she becomes all bossy!

:NoNo: someone will get banned

as for going with older women, why would you date a woman old enough to be your mom?, maybe because of immaturity and insecurity you need a strong woman in your life to mother you ? :D

:xxparty-smiley-004:

nigel
17th January 2009, 20:33
I used to be one of these people who said "Older men shouldn't be dating young girls like that! It's wrong! Now I'm 36 and I've just married a Filipina aged 19!:icon_lol: Filipina's have an effortless charm and a warmth I've never seen in any other woman...So basically we've got together because I just couldn't resist her!:cwm12:

RickyR
17th January 2009, 21:11

as for going with older women, why would you date a woman old enough to be your mom?, maybe because of immaturity and insecurity you need a strong woman in your life to mother you ? :D

Maybe so, could be quite possible. My own view is that I find its easier to relate to people who have had a career and have an idea of the outside world, beyond a holiday in Menorca!

But seriously, it's good to question these things, and wonder about it. I'm most certain if I was 50 balding and single, i'd appreciate a young girl to keep me company, because hey, the celebrities do it. But really what is in it for the girls, is it the security? Is it the matured personality? Is it because they have wealth and only have a few more years left?
I know every situation is individual, but just good to hear a few views.

Working with the cruise lines, I noticed most of our crew and officers who got together tended to be similar in age, but with all mixes of nationalities.

KeithD
17th January 2009, 21:15
You need to broaden your horizons and learn to relate to everyone then! :doh

We only live once, and I for one do what I like, what other people think bothers me not one jot. :Cuckoo:

My wifey's 10 years older by the way, so doesn't add much support to your point. :rolleyes:

aromulus
17th January 2009, 22:27
Working with the cruise lines, I noticed most of our crew and officers who got together tended to be similar in age, but with all mixes of nationalities.

Of course they do.
In such small environment they would not like to be seen dead with somebody a lot older than themselves.:doh
Unless it is a female passenger with a chance to leave a sizeable tip at the end of the cruise...:icon_lol:

Officers and crew, most of it, is all down to the image they project to the other crew members.:rolleyes:

And don't say I am talking outa my :butthead:, coz I spent more years at sea than you had hot dinners....:cwm3:

nigel
17th January 2009, 22:31
And don't say I am talking outa my :butthead:, coz I spent more years at sea than you had hot dinners....:cwm3:[/SIZE]

"During the war...":icon_lol:

cruisingkerry
17th January 2009, 23:29
I think it quite unfair to generalise and say the men who have Filipina wives are bald, fat and over 50.... and even if they are I find the fellas on here very gentlemanly and that counts for a lot in my older, British, ex seafaring, with a younger Filipino fiance womans opinion

joebloggs
18th January 2009, 01:20
[
And don't say I am talking outa my :butthead:, coz I spent more years at sea than you had hot dinners....:cwm3:

they still use prison ships in north wales :Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
18th January 2009, 01:29
Don't want to join on this topic:xxparty-smiley-004::wizardkl::bluegrab:

tomm
18th January 2009, 01:36

I know that as we get older we are supposed to mature, and men are supposed to get better looking, but really we become rounder and grumpier.

Now I can understand a 30 or 40 year old woman wanting to be with an older guy, probably got more to talk about and a good career background, lived a bit etc.

My future wife is 32, so still 6 years older then me. Although somehow I seem to be the mature one in the relationship, until i've done something wrong and she becomes all bossy!

:NoNo: :furious3: :angry: :CompBuster: :cwm3: :Help1: :behead: Wait till all the Filipina's get their arses out of bed :rolleyes:

Funny.. I have the same feeling :D

joebloggs
18th January 2009, 02:16
the misses is 6yrs younger than me :xxgrinning--00xx3:, means when i retire she will still be working :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:, 6yrs of peace and money coming in, while i sit under my palm tree on palawan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

reginacarlson
18th January 2009, 03:48
Regardless if it's a man or a woman, one looks for stability in a partner. Older (almost always) means wiser, matured, more accomplished, confident, and experienced. They pay you more attention so you're more likely to be pampered.

adam&chryss
18th January 2009, 04:37
Maybe so, could be quite possible. My own view is that I find its easier to relate to people who have had a career and have an idea of the outside world, beyond a holiday in Menorca!

But seriously, it's good to question these things, and wonder about it. I'm most certain if I was 50 balding and single, i'd appreciate a young girl to keep me company, because hey, the celebrities do it. But really what is in it for the girls, is it the security? Is it the matured personality? Is it because they have wealth and only have a few more years left?

Are you sure they are old English guys, not other foreign nationalities? Well as far as I know… English guys are more handsome, gentlemen and absolutely romantic white guys I’ve ever seen. I’m sure everyone agrees with me here:D

In regards to ur question… honestly it’s none of our business though I know that u just want to share ur opinion.

Just like you… u had a gf who’s more than 20 years older than you. And as u have said u seemed to have a lot in common. So I guess with other Filipinas have same thinking about that. Maybe they seem to have a lot in common with older guys and also have same views like you.

What is in it for the girls? Well you already answered that question… but that was just few of the answers, you also have to include that it must be love. There’s no definite or general answer with this. As you have said every situation is individual.
Men and women are equal. If you can do it so are we. If you like older women, then i don't think it's bad for us girls to like older man.

My husband is 10 years older than me.. he may be bald but very good looking guy.. as for me I really like bald guys. And eventually I like an older guy to be my companion. But in spite of that, the reason I married my husband which is not very old for me is because I truly love him even if, just in case he’s 100 years older than me, I’m very much positive that he’ll still be my husband.

amyburple
18th January 2009, 06:10

I respect on your opinion... And I also respect to those girls who have 25 years gap partner no MATTER what's there motive is... Either good or bad :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... Same with younger man looking for matured woman.. It's there choice, and it's there life. If they are happy and contended and satisfied with there partner then be it...

My hubby is not bald :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: he is not super old. just 8 years gap but he looks 30 in person.. Yes he is matured in thinking wise, decision wise because he lives longer than me but not all the time. He has wide understanding....And most of all we love so much to bits :):):)

lavander
18th January 2009, 06:29

I for 1 is an example of lady who prefer to end up with a matured (40yrs and above) big bald white guy :)
though i don't considered myself young anymore. am 33 btw.
Having said that, i find matured guys (British to be specific) more matured and sensitive compared to those of my age.....and yah damn good looking as they grow older and balder ... :D

Matured guys tend to keep the conversation spontaneous (which i think important as you grow older. well of course the level of intimacy should always be part of the package.. :)

For my case,his wealth is not an issue ...as long he is 3B:D! :)

..my 2cents...

Lavander.

ANDRES25
18th January 2009, 09:03
I am 25 my husband is 46. 21 year gap... But I married him not for any other reason but because WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH . He's not rich but a very responsible man. He's very handsome and he's not a baldy nor a fatty. he's 46 but looks like in his 30s only.He's like wine ,get's better and better with age. HE's my BENJAMIN BUTTON and I will stick with him even if he's already grey and old.

adam&chryss
18th January 2009, 09:07

Am I the only one still thinking that the difference between 24yrs old and and 32yrs old is 8 years not 6?...........:CompBuster:
As a friend of mine once said " God only made a certain amount of perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair! "
As long as people are happy then they should be with whoever them want.
And I don`t know who made the rule about dating people of the same age, after all it`s not school is it!

Adam

Piamed
18th January 2009, 09:41

Hi Rick. This is a topic that is raised time and time again - sometimes intelligently but more often than not ignorantly and in a manner that reveals more about the individual raising it than about the respondents.

I think that age is nothing other than a chronicological representation of an individual or entity's time alive or of viability. It takes none of the key factors such as maturity, intelligence, personality, interests, etc. into consideration so has little value as a metric for relationship compatability in my view.

Responding to a couple of other specific items: a 22 year old female is surely a woman and not a girl, although of course, some women retain a childlike quality which many men admire :) There is nothing wrong with that.

Are all 50 year old men fat, balding & grumpy and do they fart a lot? I may well be bald by that time but don't think the other things will apply to me when I'm 50. Besides, I'm only balding as a consequence of years of breakdancing :D

I personally, think we should stop generalising and being judgemental and should celebrate the fact that others find love at a time when love is so hard to find.

Just my thoughts. Best wishes to all, irrespective of their point of departure on this debate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
18th January 2009, 09:41
ah, i've offended a few people and i'm genuinely sorry. I'm not implying anything personal towards anyone here, statistically most of us men don't end up looking like Pierce Brosnan, so what i'm simply saying. What is it about the older English Guys? And seems to be a lot of good answers, yet also implication that some of the guys here have older wives.
For my future wife, I feel that she wants stability, security, someone who is there and really cares for her and wants to spend time with her. Well aware of the cultural differences, because honestly I don't think she really cares how I look. Wheras in the UK, it tends to be about how you look on each others arms and where your seen. I do wonder what on earth she'll think when she wakes up one day to find an old fat and balding rick next to her, but i'm hoping that doesn't happen too soon.

Piamed
18th January 2009, 09:44
the misses is 6yrs younger than me :xxgrinning--00xx3:, means when i retire she will still be working :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:, 6yrs of peace and money coming in, while i sit under my palm tree on palawan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

james999
18th January 2009, 10:02
its not only the 50 year old guys that are bald ,i started going grey and bald in my twenties I'm 39 now i now have the so often seen "number 1" buzz cut, my mahal called me kalbo so much when we first met it is now her name for me and she even writes it in cards :icon_lol: she is 10 years younger than me by the way

KeithD
18th January 2009, 10:04
they still use prison ships in north wales :Erm:

Yep....Manchesters full :D

PS. Time does not exist, it is a man-made variable.

Alan
18th January 2009, 10:13
Hi Rick. This is a topic that is raised time and time again - sometimes intelligently but more often than not ignorantly and in a manner that reveals more about the individual raising it than about the respondents.

I think that age is nothing other than a chronicological representation of an individual or entity's time alive or of viability. It takes none of the key factors such as maturity, intelligence, personality, interests, etc. into consideration so has little value as a metric for relationship compatability in my view.

Responding to a couple of other specific items: a 22 year old female is surely a woman and not a girl, although of course, some women retain a childlike quality which many men admire :) There is nothing wrong with that.

Are all 50 year old men fat, balding & grumpy and do they fart a lot? I may well be bald by that time but don't think the other things will apply to me when I'm 50. Besides, I'm only balding as a consequence of years of breakdancing :D

I personally, think we should stop generalising and being judgemental and should celebrate the fact that others find love at a time when love is so hard to find.

Just my thoughts. Best wishes to all, irrespective of their point of departure on this debate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

A quite sagacious response from Toks. I could not have responded with such sartorial eloquence myself!

Al.:)

pennybarry
18th January 2009, 10:18

My future wife is 30, so still 6 years older then me. Although somehow I seem to be the mature one in the relationship, until i've done something wrong and she becomes all bossy!

oUChhh! :cwm23:My hubby is getting bald and fatty, but I cannot blame him as I can see many bald in this country.HE IS NOT ALONE! I don't know why many bald men here. In Taiwan, bald men are rich according to my chinese friend. In Philippines, if you are bald, you think too much. We have 4 years gap and one time, he took me in his company as he works in coal mining, his co workers asked if I am his daughter.

He's not grumpy as he's always smile lols! Hubby enjoys eating and I told him to reduce weigh. He promise he'll do and every new year, it's his new year resolution. :action-smiley-081:But he's still have his BEER BELLY :Brick:but still I love him, That is the advantage if you love him from inside and outside. Most important is we both have sense of humour that makes us happy and look young

Alan
18th January 2009, 10:18
ah, i've offended a few people and i'm genuinely sorry. I'm not implying anything personal towards anyone here, statistically most of us men don't end up looking like Pierce Brosnan, so what i'm simply saying. What is it about the older English Guys? And seems to be a lot of good answers, yet also implication that some of the guys here have older wives.
For my future wife, I feel that she wants stability, security, someone who is there and really cares for her and wants to spend time with her. Well aware of the cultural differences, because honestly I don't think she really cares how I look. Wheras in the UK, it tends to be about how you look on each others arms and where your seen. I do wonder what on earth she'll think when she wakes up one day to find an old fat and balding rick next to her, but i'm hoping that doesn't happen too soon.

Ricky, you have duly apologised for your initial retort, and that is very big of you.
I am sure that most of the people on here know what you mean - it just needed to be a little more delicate eh?
I am fat, bald and 55 - and my wife is 24. It took me a long time before I realised that our 'situation' was not 'ridiculous.' We love each other very dearly and I am sure that we always will.

BTW - I do not f**t all the time 'cos you cannot get a good Indian curry over here! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

More power to you Ricky - enjoy the forum!

RickyR
18th January 2009, 10:21
:-)

KeithD
18th January 2009, 10:23
But he's still have his BEER BELLY :Brick:
Beer belly!!!!! :NoNo: They are absorbed 'Nag Molecules' collecting in the stomach area from years of marriage! :rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
18th January 2009, 11:50
Question,why most of them get bald ? my mother said ,don't wash your hair with warm /hot water it may cause fallen hair ? how true ?

But been argue with hubby about that he said " why me ,i use warm water to wash hair but my hair still thick as in malago or makapal :Cuckoo:

RickyR
18th January 2009, 12:06
Question,why most of them get bald ? my mother said ,don't wash your hair with warm /hot water it may cause fallen hair ? how true ?

But been argue with hubby about that he said " why me ,i used warm water to wash hair but my hair still thick as in malago or makapal :Cuckoo:

The first time I heard that I was a 16 year old cadet on an old cargo ship in Africa working with bunch of hardened Filipino sailors, who were trying to convince me never to wash my hair with hot water. Heard a lot of superstitions too!

amyburple
18th January 2009, 12:23

But been argue with hubby about that he said " why me ,i use warm water to wash hair but my hair still thick as in malago or makapal :Cuckoo:

hmmmm as far I know BALDNESS is heredity, it's in the GENES already :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

D&G
18th January 2009, 12:33

I have heard/read somewhere that high testosterone level causes men to go bald.

Piamed
18th January 2009, 12:37
A quite sagacious response from Toks. I could not have responded with such sartorial eloquence myself!

Why, thank you Al but what's wrong with my dress sense? :D

PeterB
18th January 2009, 13:41
I can't understand why a 22 year old girl would want a 50 year old fat, balding, grumpy, fart a lot man.

Perhaps I'm deluded, but I think that I only meet one of your descriptions .... I'm 55 y/o, but definitely not bald and I don't think I'm fat. Neither do I fart a lot ... well, not too much! :)

However, my wife is 24, so we have an age difference which is slightly over 30 years.

Why would she want to marry me? Well, we love each other, we care for each other and we get on well together.

PeterB
18th January 2009, 13:43
hmmmm as far I know BALDNESS is heredity, it's in the GENES already

I'm not so sure ... both my grandfathers were bald and died in their 40s, and my father started losing his hair when he was 21 y/o. Why do I still have a thick, full, head of hair?

lavander
18th January 2009, 14:01
hmmmm as far I know BALDNESS is heredity, it's in the GENES already :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

There are other reason why guys get bald, but i wouldnt dare say it here...i have no intention to be banned at all.. Your guess is as good as mine! :D

..Great Fan of Leisure Time! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lavander.

joebloggs
18th January 2009, 16:56
i'm not bald and i've washed my hair everyday for 30+ years in warm water :D

many causes of baldness thou, hereditary, illness, stress and yes testosterone/DHT.

might be becuase i'm a veggy :Erm: or cause i'm left handed :Erm:, or i'm over 6ft tall :Erm: .. or have blue eyes ??

aromulus
18th January 2009, 17:26
i'm not bald and i've washed my hair everyday for 30+ years in warm water :D

many causes of baldness thou, hereditary, illness, stress and yes testosterone/DHT.

might be becuase i'm a veggy :Erm: or cause i'm left handed :Erm:, or i'm over 6ft tall :Erm: .. or have blue eyes ??

None of the above................:NoNo:

You are a :censored: Manc..............:icon_lol:

:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

joebloggs
18th January 2009, 17:36
None of the above................:NoNo:

You are a :censored: Manc..............:icon_lol:

:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

whats this dom you on your recreation hour from the prison ship :D

just jelly belly of my flowing locks of blonde hair :action-smiley-081:

rather be a manc that a scouser :D

oh dom who's top of the premier league :action-smiley-081:

Chelsea up for sale then :icon_lol:

aromulus
18th January 2009, 17:45
whats this dom you on your recreation hour from the prison ship :D

Yes.

just jelly belly of my flowing locks of blonde hair :action-smiley-081:

Who you trying to kid.....?:Erm:

rather be a manc that a scouser :D

Cannot comment on that.......:rolleyes:

oh dom who's top of the premier league :action-smiley-081:

Don't get too comfy up there...:D

Chelsea up for sale then :icon_lol:

Only a clever ruse to lull the feeble minded into a false sense of security....

:Erm:

reginacarlson
18th January 2009, 21:03
I don't know about humans but dogs do fart a lot when they're old :D

bornatbirth
18th January 2009, 21:05
I don't know about humans but dogs do fart a lot when they're old :D

i know what you mean and smelly too :icon_lol:

where else is this thread going :Erm:

Jay&Zobel
18th January 2009, 21:07
whehehe...

my husband is 2 years older than i am... but he is bald and he has a bulging tummy! lol...

My dad used to say...
Marry a "kalbo" (Bald) he is wiser.
Marry someone who has a big tummy... No one will think that you are poor!!!

Hahaha...
So yeah, I end up marrying a kalbo and a bulgy tummy guy hehehe (which i call love handles)!!

I think it is not the age issue... It is how you respect & love one another!!!

Cheers mate!

KeithD
18th January 2009, 22:16
My wife is going bald...and fat........and I'm packing my bags ready for when she reads this in the morning! :icon_lol:

flomike
18th January 2009, 23:14
my hubby is 16 years older than me, im in mid 30's. he is bald by choice bec he wants to save money going to barbers every month. No fat belly i think :Erm: eating too much rice makes his belly a bit bigger:omg:

fart a lot....he eats too much pre biotic yougart:NoNo:

grumpy...well he said its me whose the grumpiest:cwm24:

i think my only problem with my sunshine:cwm38: is he's too tall with a 5 foot filipina like me he is 6'4":doh

aside from those mentioned by RickyR, i have no complain being a wife of a 50year old English man. That's what money can't buy the happiness and my life is so fantastic for the last 5 years:xxgrinning--00xx3:

flomike
18th January 2009, 23:20

that's what my husband keep on teling me as well...when he retires @ 65 im only 50 it means im going to work for another 10-15 years while he is enjoying the fruit of his labour:doh

Mrs.JMajor
19th January 2009, 01:29
trying to caught Joe on his post # 37, but when i scrawled down,makes me more lol regina,bornabirth,keith:smileybigtmouth::23_116_6[1]:

pennybarry
19th January 2009, 09:04
Flomike - Try to see if he puts too much farting powder. (ground pepper)like my hubby do.

Mrs Daddy
19th January 2009, 11:27
ooooohhhhhhhh golly gosh my hubby starting to lost his goldi locks and about me I have a very fine hair coz of heriditary and I wonder what would be our baby looks like without hair:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Ann07
19th January 2009, 12:10
ooooohhhhhhhh golly gosh my hubby starting to lost his goldi locks and about me I have a very fine hair coz of heriditary and I wonder what would be our baby looks like without hair:yikes::yikes::yikes:

:icon_lol: funny there whella:icon_lol:
We have the same hair and my husband is opaw wahhhhhhh.
Take a look of our wee boy:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
20th January 2009, 12:13
Bless him in fairness good looking lad ann something to be proud of...:)

Ann07
20th January 2009, 15:44
Bless him in fairness good looking lad ann something to be proud of...:)

Thanks there wheela:) He's got it from his mama:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Poor james:doh:doh:doh

kermit123
20th January 2009, 16:19

you speak for yourself im 49 and im not fat bold or grummpy , you might look like that at 30 lol but i dont at 49 and im sure lots guys dont, And do you think that 47 year old nurse reminded you of your mother, maybe you like idea of a older women as a mother figure :Erm: thats why you loved her so much, or was it fact that you reminded her of a young boy and brought back her youth we can all think what we like but if girls happy with 50 year old and he is with her why not gaz/maybs ps and no my wife isent 20 she is 33 :)

kermit123
20th January 2009, 16:31
did you ever kiss your 47 year old girlfriend in public :( god i think id been sick if i had seen that i feel sick now, A son and his mom kissing dont you think people thought you was dateing her for her money (what else) false teeth saggy ass boobs dragging on floor shall i go on or you get idea maybe you can make a film i did my mom lol 20 year old and 47 year old mmmmmm make some money here email me lol rickyR, thats why we date younger ladys and pinoy ladys are loyal honest sexy and really careing (unlike a lot of western women) only my oppion (sorry spellings still bad lol) gaz maybs

flomike
20th January 2009, 19:47
i don't understand that why women is quite acceptable to be with old or matured (to be safe) men but women are not allowed to have a toyboy:Erm:

I thought All is fair in the name of love

aromulus
20th January 2009, 20:17
We had threads like this, going on for ages and got us nowhere, really....:Erm:

:CompBuster::CompBuster:

Jay&Zobel
20th January 2009, 21:39
We had threads like this, going on for ages and got us nowhere, really....:Erm:

:CompBuster::CompBuster:

hehehe well said!!!

Sconnie
20th January 2009, 23:21
Live and let live
Be happy
Love and be Loved
Smile and laugh
oh and sometimes have a bath

Pepe n Pilar
21st January 2009, 14:39
This situation is not so much the case in more developed countries as it is in less developed countries. However, in my opinion, generally the main reason why young girls go for older men is because there is a perception and some truth to the thought that older men are established and therefore, life would be secure.

In an environment where there are not as many options to consider as far as employment, health care, education, and daily living, young girls who are concerned about securing their future or maybe even frustrated about the lack of alternatives that are available to them in the society, tend to seek both love and security by being with older men. I use "older" not old as we have not provided a definition of how young is young and how old is old.
:)

bornatbirth
21st January 2009, 15:09
This situation is not so much the case in more developed countries as it is in less developed countries. However, in my opinion, generally the main reason why young girls go for older men is because there is a perception and some truth to the thought that older men are established and therefore, life would be secure.

In an environment where there are not as many options to consider as far as employment, health care, education, and daily living, young girls who are concerned about securing their future or maybe even frustrated about the lack of alternatives that are available to them in the society, tend to seek both love and security by being with older men. I use "older" not old as we have not provided a definition of how young is young and how old is old.
:)

well said :xxgrinning--00xx3:

but when i you see guys in there 60s with young girls,im thinking what exactly are they going to talk about?

i personally feel there shouldnt be such a "HUGE" age gap,so at least they have something in common and can plan on having a family and life together and i feel its quite selfish to be so much older and marry a girl far younger because at some point when he dies she will be relatively young and with a life to live?

lavander
21st January 2009, 16:28
but when i you see guys in there 60s with young girls,im thinking what exactly are they going to talk about?

..hmmmm Family Planning ? ? ? :Erm: :doh:D

..Great Fans of Leasure Time...

Lavander :)

KeithD
21st January 2009, 16:31
I'd have a problem with a 96yo going out with a 16yo.......unless of course it's my daughter he's seeing and extremely rich! :Cuckoo:

maria_and_matt
21st January 2009, 22:47
older men are just generally more dedicated to the relationship than younger men, they are more understanding and very loyal. i am 38 my hubbys 50 and he treats me like the queen that i am :icon_lol:... and i love my old man beer belly and all :P

cheesewiz
21st January 2009, 22:51

i personally feel there shouldnt be such a "HUGE" age gap,so at least they have something in common and can plan on having a family and life together and i feel its quite selfish to be so much older and marry a girl far younger because at some point when he dies she will be relatively young and with a life to live?

i agree with you:xxgrinning--00xx3: For goodness sake my parents will turn 60this year, i am not looking for a father figure nor big brother:NoNo:

cheesewiz
21st January 2009, 22:58
older men are just generally more dedicated to the relationship than younger men, they are more understanding and very loyal.

I beg to this agree on this proposition...

cheesewiz
21st January 2009, 23:01

for sure its more on the old guys talking as the young ones can't relate or vice versa:omg:

joebloggs
22nd January 2009, 00:08
i agree with you:xxgrinning--00xx3: For goodness sake my parents will turn 60this year, i am not looking for a father figure nor big brother:NoNo:

so your looking for a toy boy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
22nd January 2009, 10:37

.........!

:Erm: I thought it's just common to a Brit guy young or old:Erm::D

I'm 29 and fiance is 50 he's not fat, he is not bald actually i insisted him to get it bald more often instead looking at it, growing curly and frizzy one:doh coz i do find him sexier in bald head:cwm38::rolleyes:grumpy? he's not I do more often:Cuckoo::D

We have our different opinion and views, but most important is we have our own life, what makes everyone happy we should be glad about it not to generalized or not to be judgmental:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheers everyone..keep smiling:cwm38:

aromulus
22nd January 2009, 11:33
:Erm::Erm::Erm:

In principle I cannot see what is wrong in having an
utot full husband.....:omg:

Ok, the methane generated may not help the environment, but, hey, it has got to go......:D

LEAHnew
22nd January 2009, 11:48
:Erm::Erm::Erm:

In principle I cannot see what is wrong in having an
utot full husband.....:omg:

Ok, the methane generated may not help the environment, but, hey, it has got to go......:D

:D and even to join him:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol: For better or worse:Rasp:

cheesewiz
22nd January 2009, 22:23
so your looking for a toy boy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

a toy boy:Erm: for sure yummy:Rasp:

"older one" bald, fart a lot and big belly...:Help1:

"older one" but rich:cwm24::Erm:

irishdave44
22nd January 2009, 22:30
can anyone tell me how i post in this froum..i am new here not to good with internet but i see no way to introduce myself here....thanks

bornatbirth
22nd January 2009, 22:37
can anyone tell me how i post in this froum..i am new here not to good with internet but i see no way to introduce myself here....thanks

well you managed to sign up and post this :icon_lol:

goto the top left and click filipino uk forum :)

empott
23rd January 2009, 01:41

If you can't beat 'em, join them. :icon_lol: I can tolerate utot as long as I am not eating.

LEAHnew
23rd January 2009, 04:10

...Till death do us FART:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

If you can't beat 'em, join them. :icon_lol: I can tolerate utot as long as I am not eating.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Keep smiling sis..Have a nice day:)

Mrs Daddy
24th January 2009, 12:31
...Till death do us FART:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Keep smiling sis..Have a nice day:)

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I am the one who keep farting recently:doh it was quite embarrassing when we had dinner with our filipina friends who married a brit guys as well i was carried away with our conversation while i was laughing suddenly i farted:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I always laugh when hubby knew and telling me you dirty girl:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:anyway marrying a guy who happened to be having an age gap from you is to keep away women after your hubby coz I know some of us women adore younger good looking guys:xxgrinning--00xx3:so at least I know am safe:D

Jay&Zobel
24th January 2009, 13:31
There is a silly-some-sort of "3-M's" qualifications that a lady/lad is looking for a lad/lady:

1) MAYAMAN
2) Matanda
3) Madaling Mamatay

///

But anyway. Love conquers all... No matter how old/young you are...
It is the physical body that gets old but not the heart ... (lol cheesey..)

Mrs Daddy
25th January 2009, 12:40
good one zobel:)

joe3452
25th January 2009, 17:52
why not,
why not a young fillipina lady marrying a 50 yr old man.its not what others think,if the persons involved are happy so what,i ld love to marry a young fillipina lady,and i could nt care less of what others think,i think the age gap gives the fillapina girl security and love ,where as it gives the guy a purpose to live beyond there years,so in all its total happinessi heard the stories of the young fillipinas after the guys finances but remember you are entitle to make a will,so really that part is only part true so whatever ages you are and you get to gether and marry ...one word is to ENJOY

Fitzy
25th January 2009, 18:49
:icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Respect hehehehehh::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

well, I must say my Girl is 17 yrs younger than me at 29, and she is my angel, coz she puts up with my moods, but she loves me coz i'm an old fashioned romantic who cares for her so dearly:)
We just finished our holidays in the Phils last week, and went to many places.
She particularly liked the surprise romantic dinner by the sea, and the waiters in the Cebu White Sands resort were most accommodating with my request :D
Yes I know i stole the idea from Shirley Valentine, but is just romantic old me, lol
She loved it of course.
We plan to marry in August, and i can't wait.
She is still at home, and I miss her so much, but as they say, something worth having, is worth waiting for.
Getting back to the point, I was also worried about the age gap until I read this thread, so it looks like i'm not alone:)

My tuppence worth.....

By the way, we also got engaged 2 weeks ago:D:D

bornatbirth
25th January 2009, 20:16
why not,
why not a young fillipina lady marrying a 50 yr old man.its not what others think,if the persons involved are happy so what,i ld love to marry a young fillipina lady,and i could nt care less of what others think,i think the age gap gives the fillapina girl security and love ,where as it gives the guy a purpose to live beyond there years,so in all its total happinessi heard the stories of the young fillipinas after the guys finances but remember you are entitle to make a will,so really that part is only part true so whatever ages you are and you get to gether and marry ...one word is to ENJOY

instead of marrying a woman 25 years younger,marry a woman 25 years older?:Erm:

the reason why men wont is the same why i dont like big age gaps between older men and younger girls?

Sim11UK
25th January 2009, 22:01

Congratulations Philip. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
25th January 2009, 22:04
Nice one fitzy

Piamed
26th January 2009, 09:25
Respect hehehehehh::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

well, I must say my Girl is 17 yrs younger than me at 29, and she is my angel, coz she puts up with my moods, but she loves me coz i'm an old fashioned romantic who cares for her so dearly:)
We just finished our holidays in the Phils last week, and went to many places.
She particularly liked the surprise romantic dinner by the sea, and the waiters in the Cebu White Sands resort were most accommodating with my request :D
Yes I know i stole the idea from Shirley Valentine, but is just romantic old me, lol
She loved it of course.
We plan to marry in August, and i can't wait.
She is still at home, and I miss her so much, but as they say, something worth having, is worth waiting for.
Getting back to the point, I was also worried about the age gap until I read this thread, so it looks like i'm not alone:)

My tuppence worth.....

Congrats to you both, you romantic you! :-)

joe3452
26th January 2009, 17:28
i agree with you well done and i hope you have a wonderful life together xx joseph

Fitzy
26th January 2009, 21:59
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I am the one who keep farting recently:doh it was quite embarrassing when we had dinner with our filipina friends who married a brit guys as well i was carried away with our conversation while i was laughing suddenly i farted:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I always laugh when hubby knew and telling me you dirty girl:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:anyway marrying a guy who happened to be having an age gap from you is to keep away women after your hubby coz I know some of us women adore younger good looking guys:xxgrinning--00xx3:so at least I know am safe:D

Respect hehehehh

gemini63
26th January 2009, 22:14
QUOTE=itsme_iye;109825]This situation is not so much the case in more developed countries as it is in less developed countries. However, in my opinion, generally the main reason why young girls go for older men is because there is a perception and some truth to the thought that older men are established and therefore, life would be secure.

:)[/QUOTE]

:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:well said.Its reality...

PeterB
27th January 2009, 05:19
She particularly liked the surprise romantic dinner by the sea

Ruby celebrated her 24th birthday on our honeymoon last year. I arranged for the staff at Pearl Farm resort to serve us dinner on the beach below our apartment.