PDA

View Full Version : Pinoy caterers....anybody?

chuchie
18th January 2009, 09:51
Hello everybody!!!! Hope you can advice me. Our wedding is in May & would love to serve Filipino dishes to our guests. It's just a simple wedding with about 75 guests. Does anybody know who can we contact (Pinoy caterers)? Would really appreciate any suggestions. Prefer West Midlands or Birmingham based Pinoy caterers as we are from Bromsgrove, Worcestershire & it's only roughly half an hour drive to Birmingham city. Thank you in advance. warm regards to all!!! :) :) :)

mavid
18th January 2009, 10:02
Hi chuchie...someone mentioned a Filipino caterer to me that are based in Birmingham. I am still waiting for the contact number. I will get in touch once i get it.

They have a proper business license & hygiene certificate.

chuchie
20th January 2009, 12:51
That would be great Mavid, thanks very much!!! Will wait for the caterers details on your nxt post. Warm regards!!! :) :) :)

mavid
21st January 2009, 13:53
Hi chuchie, i have the contact numbers already... i just don't know if it's safe to post the numbers here. Maybe try sending me a private message then i would reply on that.

Thanks.

scott&ligaya
1st February 2009, 21:55
Hi Chuchie, sorry for the delay, I have been in Dubai with work. I have PM,d you with the contact details of the caterer that the local filipino church congregation here use for parties and other celebrations

beaubrummie
3rd February 2009, 09:17
hi chuchie, beaubrummie here a couple of caterers i use in birmingham one is orlys catering the other combustiblechef his names Alwyn you can contact me via the filipino shop in the bull ring indoor market just ask the owners Dave or Monica for Rizza & kalbo's fone No'

beaubrummie
3rd February 2009, 09:20
also now of a pinoy mobile disco beaubrummie