PDA

View Full Version : Obama steps into history

Win2Win
20th January 2009, 19:50
pWASHINGTON ndash; Stepping into history, Barack Hussein Obama grasps the reins of power as Americarsquo;s first black president in a high-noon inauguration amid grave economic worries and high expectations./p pBraving icy temperatures and possible snow flurries, hundreds of thousands of people descended on the heavily guarded capital city yesterday for the first change of administration since the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001./p

More... (http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=433494)

aromulus
20th January 2009, 20:14
History...???:Erm:

I wish he was Mythology........:NoNo:

KeithD
20th January 2009, 20:46
Is he President? He got it wrong!

joroco
26th January 2009, 18:11
History in the making? Well nothing is going to change except the colour of the skin of the president. It took him precisely three days before he ordered his first bombing raid on a country that is supposed to be a close ally of the USA...Pakistan. Don't get your hopes up everybody. This man is a warmonger like every one of his predecessors. And then there is the economic crisis. I reckon it will be less than a year before America's creditors give up on the dollar. It will sink like a stone when that happens. What will Obama do once he can no longer raise money by issuing treasury bonds. My guess is the tide will turn against this man before the year is out.

KeithD
26th January 2009, 18:44
History in the making? Well nothing is going to change except the colour of the skin of the president. It took him precisely three days before he ordered his first bombing raid on a country that is supposed to be a close ally of the USA...Pakistan.
:Erm: Bombing the people who started the war is not warmongering, and Pakistan sanction these bombings, and their own secret service probably mark the targets, but the Pakistani government will not admit it.

The war against the Taliban is just, and Obama already put a stop to the Israeli slaughter.