PDA

View Full Version : Return ticket

telford
21st January 2009, 19:26
Does anybody of you here tried to travel in Philippines using one way ticket? I referring this question to the British guys/gals. Since,as married to a Filipina you can have the balikbayan priviledge if you are traveling with your wife. So if you can avail to stay there for one year that you dont need to pay,then theres no point of getting return ticket since most return tickets are only for 6months.,that is if you will stay there for a year or so.
Any experience guys? Share it please!

jimeve
21st January 2009, 20:57
Does anybody of you here tried to travel in Philippines using one way ticket? I referring this question to the British guys/gals. Since,as married to a Filipina you can have the balikbayan priviledge if you are traveling with your wife. So if you can avail to stay there for one year that you dont need to pay,then theres no point of getting return ticket since most return tickets are only for 6months.,that is if you will stay there for a year or so.

Last year i traveled to HK return ticket, then a single ticket to Cebu, i was refused, they insisted i had to buy a return ticket to Hk, i told them i have a Balikbayan privilege and traveling with my wife But they made me buy a return ticket. if that makes any sense.

Eljohno
21st January 2009, 21:54
I have travelled to the Philippines on a one way ticket without any problems:xxgrinning--00xx3:

PeterB
22nd January 2009, 02:17
Ruby and I had one way tickets when we returned here in December 2007, flying Singapore Air from Heathrow to Davao.

pennybarry
22nd January 2009, 06:54

Yes you can buy one way and you can buy ticket with one year validity not 6 months:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kermit123
24th January 2009, 15:19
i had to but return but that was 4 years ago when i came here (philippines)thing have probly changed gaz/maybs

reginacarlson
24th January 2009, 15:49
Hi, I would suggest you buy a 1 year "open return" ticket.