PDA

View Full Version : Application status change

rusty
22nd January 2009, 12:03
8 weeks after we submitted our application (Nov 27) I have just checked and the status has changed to "processed application returned to courier" :yikes:

Hopefully if it will only take a day (she is in Mindanao) we should know tomorrow.

Ady
22nd January 2009, 12:14
Good luck rusty.

adam&chryss
22nd January 2009, 12:18
8 weeks after we submitted our application (Nov 27) I have just checked and the status has changed to "processed application returned to courier" :yikes:

Hopefully if it will only take a day (she is in Mindanao) we should know tomorrow.

when i called VFS they said it will take 24-48 hrs outside manila...
congrats in advance! finally you'll be with your family :)
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
22nd January 2009, 12:24
Congratulations Rusty :xxgrinning--00xx3: well done!

alicat
22nd January 2009, 12:33
well done.

Shayla
22nd January 2009, 12:57

Hi Mark, congratulations to you both..Im sure it's granted. I'm losing of hope and I think I'm refused. God bless us all.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DianaKevy
22nd January 2009, 13:11
congratulations rusty :) no worries....;)

scottishbride
22nd January 2009, 13:30
:BouncyHappy:Congrats!

Ann07
22nd January 2009, 13:36
Congrats Mark:)

Sconnie
22nd January 2009, 13:42
Congratulations, I am sure it is approved.

Mrs.JMajor
22nd January 2009, 14:01
Congratulation Rusty ,its spouse right ? so its definitely approved,:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

I'm losing of hope and I think I'm refused. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Come on shayla,they wont just refused the spouse visa , at least they will give u chance to be interview,they wont just turn it down,:)

LadyJ
22nd January 2009, 14:13
Goodluck to u Rusty and Misis. Fingers crossed!:Hellooo:

amyburple
22nd January 2009, 14:30

FOR SURE YOUR you can FLY SOON..... CELEBRATE NOW hehehehe,

CONGRATULATIONS............ CHEERS!

For sure tomorrow theres another result to others WHO'S WAITING ^^,

Ady
22nd January 2009, 14:32
Congratulation Rusty ,its spouse right ? so its definitely approved,:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Come on shayla,they wont just refused the spouse visa , at least they will give u chance to be interview,they wont just turn it down,:)

Shayla,

Why would they refuse you? You've been waiting 8 weeks, and one of those weeks was Christmas. Just because it took longer than some others, it doesn't mean that they have refused you. I don't know what to say to make you less stressed, I am really hoping you hear news soon. And I am hoping it is positive for you. But no news is sometimes good news.

asiansmiler
22nd January 2009, 14:32
Congratulations to Rusty! Shayla, just keep your thoughts positive... and everything will be fine... I am sure, you will have it sooner!

amyburple
22nd January 2009, 14:33
Hi Mark, congratulations to you both..Im sure it's granted. I'm losing of hope and I think I'm refused. God bless us all.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh common SHAYLA...:doh:doh:doh don't be like that! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: It's normal to feel that way, I feel the same way and other's too but in your case your tooooooooooo NEGATIVE cheer up girl....!!!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: I noticed on all your thread you loosing HOPE. Think positive.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: cheers, every thing will be alright :):):):)

Mrs.JMajor
22nd January 2009, 14:34
Shayla,

Why would they refuse you? You've been waiting 8 weeks, and one of those weeks was Christmas. Just because it took longer than some others, it doesn't mean that they have refused you. I don't know what to say to make you less stressed, I am really hoping you hear news soon. And I am hoping it is positive for you. But no news is sometimes good news.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: nice one my friend,may you have angel tongue :rolleyes:

amyburple
22nd January 2009, 14:37
Shayla,

100 % TRUE as in CORRECT... I agree :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
22nd January 2009, 14:51
Shayla,

Hi Ady, I hope everyone will understand my feelings right now,I know it's hard and I'm making myself more anxious but it will only be a short time.

Your positive views is very much appreciated and many thanks to you!.

It's like something is wrong with my application and a bit strange as well..

I will try to build my hope though..time will tell..:)

Thanks a lot and have a nice day :)

Shayla
22nd January 2009, 15:01
Congratulations to Rusty! Shayla, just keep your thoughts positive... and everything will be fine... I am sure, you will have it sooner!

Hi Asiansmiler,thanks for reassuring me..:)

Shayla
22nd January 2009, 15:20
Oh common SHAYLA...:doh:doh:doh don't be like that! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: It's normal to feel that way, I feel the same way and other's too but in your case your tooooooooooo NEGATIVE cheer up girl....!!!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: I noticed on all your thread you loosing HOPE. Think positive.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: cheers, every thing will be alright :):):):)

Hello dear,

Thanks for your understanding but I think further delay sometimes complicates?..:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:..Hope I'm wrong and they will grant it in the right time.

I will announce whatever the decision of the ECO soon..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ady
22nd January 2009, 15:32
Hi Ady, I hope everyone will understand my feelings right now,I know it's hard and I'm making myself more anxious but it will only be a short time.

Your positive views is very much appreciated and many thanks to you!.

It's like something is wrong with my application and a bit strange as well..

I will try to build my hope though..time will tell..:)

Thanks a lot and have a nice day :)

Hmmmm, I think everyone understands your feelings... it is a big community here, and maybe we are worried that you will get too anxious. Just take care, and try not to worry too much. Maybe your case is assigned to an ECO that is slower in stamping passports ;-)

rusty
22nd January 2009, 15:41
Thanks to all you messages of good luck

when i called VFS they said it will take 24-48 hrs outside manila...
congrats in advance! finally you'll be with your family :)
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If it takes 48 hours and they not deliver on weekends I will may have to wait till Monday :Brick:

Praise, as others have said, try not to worry that you have not heard yet. With reference to one of your previous posts, we have also had a visit visa rejected, therfore that should not be an issue. I hope you hear soon.

amyburple
22nd January 2009, 16:28

If it takes 48 hours and they not deliver on weekends I will may have to wait till Monday :Brick:

Praise, as others have said, try not to worry that you have not heard yet. With reference to one of your previous posts, we have also had a visit visa rejected, therfore that should not be an issue. I hope you hear soon.
It ok IT WORTH TO WAIT... YOUR VISA in on the WAY for SURE...hehehehehehe

ANDRES25
22nd January 2009, 16:33
NICE!!!! CONGRATS! SHAYLA YOU'RE NEXT, so don't worry too much okay?

benb
22nd January 2009, 16:37

Best Wishes. Where about in Mindanao?

Cheers

rusty
22nd January 2009, 18:22
Best Wishes. Where about in Mindanao?

Cheers

Dapitan, Zamboanga del Norte.

reginacarlson
22nd January 2009, 18:27
Great news Rusty! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla, I'm sure you'll get your chance to post your good news SOON. Don't worry too much...aja aja fighting!!! :)

IainBusby
22nd January 2009, 21:10
8 weeks after we submitted our application (Nov 27) I have just checked and the status has changed to "processed application returned to courier"

Congratulations Rusty. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
22nd January 2009, 23:44

Hi Ma'am Juliet, thanks for the reassurance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:.... You really a big help guys and u lessen me from anxiety.. Thanks a lot.. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I will post a new thread if there's any news. :)
All the best.. God bless us all. :)

Shayla
23rd January 2009, 00:05
Hmmmm, I think everyone understands your feelings... it is a big community here, and maybe we are worried that you will get too anxious. Just take care, and try not to worry too much. Maybe your case is assigned to an ECO that is slower in stamping passports ;-)

Hello Ady,I agree with you,probably the ECO is trying to double check my papers and then he/she is slow about stamping my passport lol. Well just hope it's positive result cos I tried to build up my hope again.. I will inform u later when its here.. Thanks for your understanding :)

God bless everyone :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
23rd January 2009, 00:13

Hello Mark,

I think your wife will get her passport with visa today as well as the documents because one of my friend is from Mindanao and it only took 24 hours. Hoping she can get it today because you know how hard waiting and then tom is weekend.

Thanks by the way for the best wishes.It's just hard to explain why they ignored my papers lol and can't even stamp my passport immediately but it will come in right time though so more patience again..

Let me know when your wife get the visa in hand.
God bless us all.:BouncyHappy:

Shayla
23rd January 2009, 00:18
SHAYLA YOU'RE NEXT, so don't worry too much okay?

Hi MRS.O'farrell,

Thanks for making me less worried. Well right time comes result of my application will be here so hoping it's positive and hope they wont let me wait for another 4 weeks cos it will drive me crazy :icon_lol:

Take care! :)

empott
23rd January 2009, 00:22
Congratulations Rusty. I'm so excited for you. :BouncyHappy:
Every time i read here that someone got their visa, it brings tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for them coz I know its tough to be apart with your loved ones. Well done, Sir. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
23rd January 2009, 00:23
Shayla, I'm sure you'll get your chance to post your good news SOON. Don't worry too much...aja aja fighting!!! :)[/COLOR][/B]

Hi Regina,

Yeah your absolutely right.Well I'll wait and see what will happen next. Hope this is worth waiting for but whatever life must go on. Thanks for your message.

To everyone here, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!..Your messages is very much appreciated.

May we all have a positive thoughts and a positive result.

Take care...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
23rd January 2009, 04:20

Congratulation Rusty and wife:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rusty
23rd January 2009, 10:48
ahhhhhhhhh..... nothing arrived today, looks like we might have to wait till monday? could feel like a very longggggggg weekend. :Brick:

Piamed
23rd January 2009, 11:18
be strong guys; they are on their way! We've all been there and know what you are going through.

girl england
23rd January 2009, 18:02
well done mate

singkit
23rd January 2009, 20:17
You'll be surprised! There'll be good news coming your way! Stay Positive! Goodluck in advance.

Shayla
26th January 2009, 08:43
ahhhhhhhhh..... nothing arrived today, looks like we might have to wait till monday? could feel like a very longggggggg weekend. :Brick:

Hi Mark,

Did your wife got her visa application back or not yet?.. Any news?

rusty
26th January 2009, 09:44
You'll be surprised! There'll be good news coming your way! Stay Positive! Goodluck in advance.

It will be a surprise if it ever arrives.

Hi Mark,

Did your wife got her visa application back or not yet?.. Any news?

Hi Praise, no news, it not arrived yet :bigcry::Brick: :furious3:

Shayla
26th January 2009, 10:48

I thought they will send it today coz it's Monday. Well for sure it will be there tomorrow so wish you all the best and your wife. Anyway the VFS sent me an email today saying that there's no updates regarding with my visa application :(

fhara
26th January 2009, 11:47
congrats rusty....

simplicity
26th January 2009, 12:03
I thought they will send it today coz it's Monday. Well for sure it will be there tomorrow so wish you all the best and your wife. Anyway the VFS sent me an email today saying that there's no updates regarding with my visa application :(

Shayla, my visa was approved 10 weeks and 3 days but i received it by courier on the 11th week and 1 day..i was nervous at that time too but then i rely everything to God...i'm sure shayla you'll be the next to post here for a positive result:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congrats Rusty!!!

Shayla
26th January 2009, 13:06
[QUOTE=simplicity;110868]Shayla, my visa was approved 10 weeks and 3 days but i received it by courier on the 11th week and 1 day..i was nervous at that time too but then i rely everything to God...i'm sure shayla you'll be the next to post here for a positive result:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Simplicity, congratulations to you also for having your visa in 10 weeks and 3 days. Anyway my application is 9 weeks today.. Do you think it's good to expect result this week or I will need to wait for another 3 weeks?.. OMG it's just too hard at the minute but everything will be okay soon when they give me the result .. I pray it's positive news so I wont be shy to post it here. :)

Many thanks and have a blessed day!. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

simplicity
27th January 2009, 07:23
[QUOTE=simplicity;110868]Shayla, my visa was approved 10 weeks and 3 days but i received it by courier on the 11th week and 1 day..i was nervous at that time too but then i rely everything to God...i'm sure shayla you'll be the next to post here for a positive result:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Simplicity, congratulations to you also for having your visa in 10 weeks and 3 days. Anyway my application is 9 weeks today.. Do you think it's good to expect result this week or I will need to wait for another 3 weeks?.. OMG it's just too hard at the minute but everything will be okay soon when they give me the result .. I pray it's positive news so I wont be shy to post it here. :)

Many thanks and have a blessed day!. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

shayla,wait for a week or 3:xxgrinning--00xx3:it includes 3-5 working days waiting for the courier delivery if you are living in the provinces outside luzon area...just have patience in waiting, i know you will receive it soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
27th January 2009, 11:42
[QUOTE=Shayla;110877]

shayla,wait for a week or 3:xxgrinning--00xx3:it includes 3-5 working days waiting for the courier delivery if you are living in the provinces outside luzon area...just have patience in waiting, i know you will receive it soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Simplicity.

Well I will do that and hoping it's positive result soon. God bless us all.

Mrs.JMajor
28th January 2009, 12:12

Hi,so hows the courier ? Is the visa arrived ?

miayela
28th January 2009, 12:34
Congratulations Rusty...

rusty
28th January 2009, 13:12
Nothing yet, its been nearly 1 week.

Will try to contact courier tomorrow.

Shayla
28th January 2009, 13:26
Nothing yet, its been nearly 1 week.

Will try to contact courier tomorrow.

Hi Mark,

Good day!

Your wife can phone the VFS and ask about the result regarding with her visa application if ever courier isn't there yet. For sure they will tell you!.
My application is turning 10 weeks soon :)

Goodluck!

rusty
28th January 2009, 16:04
Hi Mark,

Good day!

Your wife can phone the VFS and ask about the result regarding with her visa application if ever courier isn't there yet. For sure they will tell you!.
My application is turning 10 weeks soon :)

Goodluck!

Thanks Praise, hope you will hear soon.

We had chinese for lunch at work today and in my fortune cookie was the following

"you will soon gain something you have always wanted"

Hope that means there will be good news soon :)

kimmi
28th January 2009, 18:53

We had chinese for lunch at work today and in my fortune cookie was the following

I am sure it is granted Rusty..Congratulations to u and to ur wife...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
29th January 2009, 12:47

Mark,

Congratulations again and all of us here are sure that your visa is approved. You will be together so soon with your wife and son.

Kindly post a thread when you got it. Thanks!

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ANDRES25
29th January 2009, 18:17
Rusty has your visa been delivered yet? just curious...

rusty
29th January 2009, 18:45
After days of waiting for the courier I contacted them to see where the passport was. This morning I received an email stating their reference number, when I checked on their website the status was undelivered – reason bad address. :censored::furious3::censored::Brick:

I emailed back asking why it was bad address and giving her cell number, asking them to contact her. She texted me to say that they have contact her and they are not familiar with her address. They have arranged that she will go to the city to meet the courier in the morning. :Cuckoo::cwm12::Cuckoo:

So finally I can say that, hopefully, we will find out tomorrow.

IainBusby
29th January 2009, 19:31
After days of waiting for the courier I contacted them to see where the passport was. This morning I received an email stating their reference number, when I checked on their website the status was undelivered – reason bad address. :censored::furious3::censored::Brick:

I emailed back asking why it was bad address and giving her cell number, asking them to contact her. She texted me to say that they have contact her and they are not familiar with her address. They have arranged that she will go to the city to meet the courier in the morning. :Cuckoo::cwm12::Cuckoo:

Maybe when she goes there the courier will be looking for a bung.
Iain.

LadyJ
29th January 2009, 23:00

Oh that is really frustrating.. Hope u receive it soon.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rusty
30th January 2009, 02:37
Just been online with my wife, she met the courier and opened it with me in net cafe.

After a brief moment of confusion, not knowing what to look for, she found the visa.

Finally we know that it is APPROVED

:BouncyHappy::icon_win::Kilt::Britain:

Thanks to all for the support and best wishes over the past few weeks

Good luck to all those still waiting, hope you hear soon

simplicity
30th January 2009, 03:17
Just been online with my wife, she met the courier and opened it with me in net cafe.

After a brief moment of confusion, not knowing what to look for, she found the visa.

:xxparty-smiley-050:Congratulations:xxparty-smiley-050:at last your wife have received her visa:Britain:

amyburple
30th January 2009, 04:40

CONGRATS RUSTY...

Finally you got it... Cheers :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
30th January 2009, 04:51

Hello Mark,

I'm so happy for you and your wife :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:. At last the long wait is over. I told you already that it's approved lol. Congratulations!.

God bless you and your family and have a safe flight to Philippines then to UK...

sheila_ADY
30th January 2009, 07:25
CONGRATS RUSTY AND WIFEY...

Good Luck Always.

acs
30th January 2009, 07:31
:BouncyHappy: congratulations rusty and wife :BouncyHappy:

Ady
30th January 2009, 08:04
Congrats Rusty!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.JMajor
30th January 2009, 09:20
We knew its approved, but congratulation again Rusty and wife,

fhara
30th January 2009, 10:14
congrats....

scottishbride
30th January 2009, 10:34
Congrats!

PAT
30th January 2009, 13:04
Congrats rusty...!!!

charlwill
30th January 2009, 13:11
Cograts.

LadyJ
30th January 2009, 13:35

Congratulation!:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Please dont forget our dried fish:D

empott
30th January 2009, 15:09
Finally! Congratulations Rusty/Mark & wife. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
30th January 2009, 15:45
Congrats mark and wife:)

rusty
30th January 2009, 19:09
thanks to everyone for the congrats.

Booked the flights today, going out from Norwich 10th Feb and returning 19th Feb.

Booked using PIC-UK, about £150 cheaper than using KLM website. :BouncyHappy:

misscarie
30th January 2009, 19:17
Congratulations again Rusty and Wife :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a safe Journey :)

Shayla
31st January 2009, 01:50
thanks to everyone for the congrats.

Booked the flights today, going out from Norwich 10th Feb and returning 19th Feb.

Booked using PIC-UK, about £150 cheaper than using KLM website. :BouncyHappy:

Hello Mark,

Just want to ask what airlines you booked? If ever visa will be approved my husband will try to buy me ticket which is cheaper than KLM lol.. thanks and congrats!..have a safe journey!. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rusty
31st January 2009, 07:11
Hello Mark,

Just want to ask what airlines you booked? If ever visa will be approved my husband will try to buy me ticket which is cheaper than KLM lol.. thanks and congrats!..have a safe journey!. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Praise,

Still flying with KLM as its easier to use tham as I want to fly from Norwich, my return cost was the same but my wife and Isaac was able to book one-way which cheaper than what KLM quoted.

mavid
31st January 2009, 12:55
Congratulations Rusty & Wife!

Shayla
1st February 2009, 00:18
Hi Praise,

Still flying with KLM as its easier to use tham as I want to fly from Norwich, my return cost was the same but my wife and Isaac was able to book one-way which cheaper than what KLM quoted.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY MARK... HAVE A NICE TRIP TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
1st February 2009, 14:16
Hi Praise,

Congratulations Rusty!!!
W'ere happy for you :)

Me and yujin are now here in England.

Isaac? What a nice name :)
We're naming our son also Isaac.. But he'll have 2 first name Isaac-Yohan. Cheers!

empott
1st February 2009, 14:44
Chryss, I'm so glad that you and Yujin arrived safely. Good luck to your new life there, girl. Take care always. :Hellooo:

rusty
1st February 2009, 14:49
Congratulations Rusty!!!
W'ere happy for you :)

Me and yujin are now here in England.

Isaac? What a nice name :)
We're naming our son also Isaac.. But he'll have 2 first name Isaac-Yohan. Cheers!

Happy for you all also, I see your not far from us in Suffolk. How was your flight?

Nice name also, Isaac has a middle name James but in Phil most have used both as his first name or some just use initials IJ. :)

adam&chryss
1st February 2009, 14:55
Happy for you all also, I see your not far from us in Suffolk. How was your flight?

Nice name also, Isaac has a middle name James but in Phil most have used both as his first name or some just use initials IJ. :)

i really hate the flight. but everything went well for me and my son. i'm glad we got here safely :)

adam&chryss
1st February 2009, 14:55
Chryss, I'm so glad that you and Yujin arrived safely. Good luck to your new life there, girl. Take care always. :Hellooo:

thanks sis! goodluck to your application soon :)