PDA

View Full Version : mr joe

joe3452
22nd January 2009, 17:06
hi my name is joseph,male ,im 55 yrs of age and of med build,i work as a child carer,and i live in lancashire,england,im divorced,and i am of honest and trustworthy nature,
im on this site to know more about filipinas living in the uk ,and wondered if any filipina ladies would like to chat,

DaveUK
22nd January 2009, 17:09
Welcome to the forum! :-)

joe3452
22nd January 2009, 17:11
thanks dave for your welcoming
i hope to get to know people on this site

georyz
22nd January 2009, 17:19
hi joe, welcome to the site :)

joe3452
22nd January 2009, 17:21
thank you georyz

Ann07
22nd January 2009, 17:38
Welcome to the forum joe:)

joe3452
22nd January 2009, 17:40
thanks ann07 for your welcoming,this seems to be a brill site and im looking forward to chatting x joseph

LadyJ
22nd January 2009, 17:42
Welcome to the forum Joseph

ANDRES25
22nd January 2009, 17:49
Welcome Joe!! Enjoy The Forum!

reginacarlson
22nd January 2009, 18:15
Hello and welcome to the forum Mr Joe. :Hellooo:

nigel
22nd January 2009, 19:05
Hi Joe! You been to Philippines yet?

Sconnie
22nd January 2009, 20:16
Hi Joe and selcome

jimeve
22nd January 2009, 21:19
hey Joe welcome.

irishdave44
22nd January 2009, 22:08
at the risk of sounding dumb could u tell me how u managed to post on here as i can find no way to introduce myself here.
thanks nev

LadyJ
22nd January 2009, 22:54
at the risk of sounding dumb could u tell me how u managed to post on here as i can find no way to introduce myself here.
thanks nev

Welcome to the forum irishdace44

Just tell us a bit of yourself:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
23rd January 2009, 00:49
thanks nev

On the upper left side,you can see Filipino UK Forum,click it then it will open new window,scrawl down you can see there introduce yourself and that's it..

Anyway,welcome Joe and Irish:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

scottishbride
23rd January 2009, 01:59
Welcome to the forum Joe and Irish!:BouncyHappy:

empott
23rd January 2009, 02:30
:Hellooo:

jbt
23rd January 2009, 05:14
hello,welcome to the forum.

LizSteve
23rd January 2009, 15:49
hi my name is joseph,male ,im 55 yrs of age and of med build,i work as a child carer,and i live in lancashire,england,im divorced,and i am of honest and trustworthy nature,
im on this site to know more about filipinas living in the uk ,and wondered if any filipina ladies would like to chat,

Hello Mr. Joseph, My name is Elizabeth and married here. I live now in Coventry, I am Filipina and new in this place. I am currently and desperately looking for a job. I am so bored and lonely thinking that the day would start to me and end without nothing to earn. I am happy with my family of course, but it is really different when you earn something. It is like more on gaining confidence and self worthiness. Will you help me cheering myself and knowing this place? If you learn something like job offer or something, I would really really be interested to try. I used to be working in a busy office environment in the Philippines and studying law at the same time. And now, when I came here, its like bare foot, clothes that wrap the body and no penny.

I do not complain of coming here and of the capacity of my husband. He has everything to give what I need...But it would be nice if i could able to earn soemthing and spend something from my own labor and sweat. If you know what I mean....please write me...thanks!

joe3452
23rd January 2009, 19:08
Hello Mr. Joseph, My name is Elizabeth and married here. I live now in Coventry, I am Filipina and new in this place. I am currently and desperately looking for a job. I am so bored and lonely thinking that the day would start to me and end without nothing to earn. I am happy with my family of course, but it is really different when you earn something. It is like more on gaining confidence and self worthiness. Will you help me cheering myself and knowing this place? If you learn something like job offer or something, I would really really be interested to try. I used to be working in a busy office environment in the Philippines and studying law at the same time. And now, when I came here, its like bare foot, clothes that wrap the body and no penny.

I do not complain of coming here and of the capacity of my husband. He has everything to give what I need...But it would be nice if i could able to earn soemthing and spend something from my own labor and sweat. If you know what I mean....please write me...thanks!

hi thanks for your reply and welcoming
there is a lot of work around but it depends on what you want to do,if you want to work in the caring profession as i do then once you start doing your courses and nvq theres lots of work,i work in child care, ive always wanted to work in the childrens villages in the philippines but dont know if they would employ me at my age,
im really looking forward to meeting a filappina lady and hopefully settle down again
so if you know of any that would like to write to me and hopefully form a relationship please let me know thanks your a star

singkit
23rd January 2009, 20:13
Hi Joe3452, Welcome to the forum. Am sure you'll meet a lot of filipinas who would want to chat with you. I send my regards. BTW, why do you want to work in the Philippines? Most filipinos are coming over here or outside Philippines to find work but you do otherwise? Just asking.:D

joe3452
23rd January 2009, 20:44
Hi Joe3452, Welcome to the forum. Am sure you'll meet a lot of filipinas who would want to chat with you. I send my regards. BTW, why do you want to work in the Philippines? Most filipinos are coming over here or outside Philippines to find work but you do otherwise? Just asking.:D
thank you sing kit for the reply and welcoming
i work in child care in a residential home and im at the moment just finishing my n v q 3 also certificates in many chid care courses
the reason for working in the philippines is at my age i would like to give something back to the world,
im going to the philippines in august and ild like to gain experience in working in the childrens villages(orphanages)also i can give my help to the children over there

Jay&Zobel
24th January 2009, 01:43
Hi Joe,

You'll find genuine & happy couples here and maybe single gals too... Welcome!

Jay&Zobel
24th January 2009, 01:52

Worry not Liz, I think we all have gone thru that stage... Just be patient enough, soon you will be able to adjust in your new environment.

I, too went thru that stage (the boredom:NoNo:... the active life:BouncyHappy:, the busybeebuzzing all the time,:cwm12: missed the independence, missing friends & families, the tsismis:icon_lol:, the tambay sa kanto, the lasingero :Beer:lol...) here it's more of a "Mon-Fri 9am-5pm job..." then the gloomy weather :bigcry:makes it more depressing!

You will soon love this country, just be patient & keep on trying... Who knows...

Maybe a chitchat with your husband will help you a lot... Tell him your concerns etc...

U on Spouse Visa? If yes, you are definitely allwed to work

adam&chryss
24th January 2009, 06:26
welcome joe and good luck!!! :Hellooo:

pennybarry
24th January 2009, 08:08

Welcome to our forum joe. I have filipina friend in Edinburgh but she's not keen in using computer, you can contact her mobile:D She is single and working here for years. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck!

joe3452
25th January 2009, 11:56
thank you for your reply and welcoming yes i would like the lady that you know who lives in edinburgh her phone number or yo ucan ask her to e mail me at joedoddy@hotmail.co.uk thanks your a star

joe3452
25th January 2009, 11:59
thank you for your reply and welcoming i was born in scotland but now live in england take care

PeterB
25th January 2009, 15:17
Hi Joe. If you have plans to come to Philippines anyway, why not just wait to meet someone when you are over here. There are lots of Filipina ladies who would love to find a foreigner partner ... and not all of them are after your money!

Whereabouts in Philippines do you hope to work?

girl england
25th January 2009, 15:32
welcome joe and good luck

joe3452
25th January 2009, 16:45
Hi Joe. If you have plans to come to Philippines anyway, why not just wait to meet someone when you are over here. There are lots of Filipina ladies who would love to find a foreigner partner ... and not all of them are after your money!

Whereabouts in Philippines do you hope to work? thanks for your reply
hi peter im thinking it over really but manilla is the main city and i do want to work in child care as that is my profession but im willing t0oturn my hand to anything in the caring sector

joe3452
25th January 2009, 16:49
hi girl england
thank you for your welcoming and reply reply to my message im finding everyone so far on this site to be very friendly

lavander
27th January 2009, 01:59
halu..

warm welcome to you.. :)

...sorry a bit late to reply!... hahahha

enjoy.

asiansmiler
30th January 2009, 15:55
good luck on your search, mr joe... loads of fish in the ocean, get a healthy one...