PDA

View Full Version : Life is to be enjoyed!

nigel
24th January 2009, 00:05
I reckon our lives are to be enjoyed!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I feel my life is fantastic! Absolutely megatastic!:)

We don't want the worlds problems to be ours..we want the worlds joys, riches and pleasures!

I'm blase and dismissive of bad news stories, I always look up at the GOOD things in life! The media give us a grossly distorted view of the world, I think the world is in GOOD shape, and I think the human race is on the road to excellence!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

There is so, so much goodness and infinate beauty in the world! Please don't make the mistake of forgetting this! I pretty much concentrate on nothing but the good things in life!:)

If you were cooking a meal, you wouldn't want to let something nasty get in the recipe! When your watching the news your letting something nasty into your life! I don't even watch it! I don't like being conditioned by it! :icon_lol:

We can all improve the quality of our lives (quite dramatically!) by simply changing what we focus on!:D

reginacarlson
24th January 2009, 00:11
Amen! :D

asiansmiler
24th January 2009, 02:43
How do you guys feel about the ongoing financial crisis or world recession? I have heard tons and tons of people in Britain are being axed from their jobs... redundancy, right??? Can someone relate to this? How about those friends of ours who are doing just fine, how do you feel about them?

amyburple
24th January 2009, 03:44

We don't want the worlds problems to be ours..we want the worlds joys, riches and pleasures!

I'm blase and dismissive of bad news stories, I always look up at the GOOD things in life! The media give us a grossly distorted view of the world, I think the world is in GOOD shape, and I think the human race is on the road to excellence!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

There is so, so much goodness and infinite beauty in the world! Please don't make the mistake of forgetting this! I pretty much concentrate on nothing but the good things in life!:)

If you were cooking a meal, you wouldn't want to let something nasty get in the recipe! When your watching the news your letting something nasty into your life! I don't even watch it! I don't like being conditioned by it! :icon_lol:

We can all improve the quality of our lives (quite dramatically!) by simply changing what we focus on!:D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: This is very encouraging and very uplifting MESSAGE to everyone who is down, feel discouraged, depressed and to everyone that is not appreciative to there lives.... :gp::gp:

Yea I do really agree, not all the time you are happy happy and happy. LIFE is full of SURPRISES, you don't know next. There are instances that the things you want is almost there in your hands but on the other side there are still things to make it up for.. BUT let's be thankful for EVERYTHING WE HAVE... no matter what we are experiencing right now because we don't know there are many people experiencing WORST than our SITUATION.

Have a nice weekend everyone.... Live life to the FULLEST :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
24th January 2009, 10:46
Life is to be enjoyed!

Not if you've got a boil on the end of your :icon_tonguew: it isn't! :rolleyes:

amyburple
27th January 2009, 03:04
How do you guys feel about the ongoing financial crisis or world recession? I have heard tons and tons of people in Britain are being axed from their jobs... redundancy, right??? Can someone relate to this? How about those friends of ours who are doing just fine, how do you feel about them?

Seriously feel sad about it what's going on the world I Guess most people is affected with it... Friends that is doing fine LUCKY them, they said " weather weather lng yan" --- our TIME is yet to come :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
27th January 2009, 03:24

There is so, so much goodness and infinate beauty in the world! Please don't make the mistake of forgetting this! I pretty much concentrate on nothing but the good things in life!:)

Yes life life is to be ENJOYED.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
27th January 2009, 10:28
Yes life life is to be ENJOYED.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Unless you have just been laid off and got sod all..(kids are moaning their hungry and you've just run out of beans and bread and its boring Wednesday and raining to boot)

Just keep saying to yourself that life is good and force a smile..
Then stick your head back under your pillow and sing to your self a happy tune and keep thinking that it will only be a bad dream when you wake up..
Everything will be fine...I`m sure.
:Help1:

And remember...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

amyburple
27th January 2009, 10:56
Unless you have just been laid off and got sod all..(kids are moaning their hungry and you've just run out of beans and bread and its boring Wednesday and raining to boot)

Just keep saying to yourself that life is good and force a smile..
Then stick your head back under your pillow and sing to your self a happy tune and keep thinking that it will only be a bad dream when you wake up..
Everything will be fine...I`m sure.
:Help1:

Maybe you did that :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Well it's better to FORCE your SELF to smile rather than KILL your self to DEATH :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

fred
28th January 2009, 08:00
Maybe you did that :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Well it's better to FORCE your SELF to smile rather than KILL your self to DEATH :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

I may kill myself,but god forbid... "not to death"!!

cheesewiz
28th January 2009, 23:11
how can you enjoy life if loads of people unemployed:NoNo: many filipinos are unemployed here in UK and they are relying to their wife working (paying loads of bills and have children here) even thinking sending back their children again to Phils and wait when the economy recovered again:NoNo:

nigel
29th January 2009, 08:28
how can you enjoy life if loads of people unemployed:NoNo: many filipinos are unemployed here in UK and they are relying to their wife working (paying loads of bills and have children here) even thinking sending back their children again to Phils and wait when the economy recovered again:NoNo:By looking up at the GOOD things in life! :) The law of attraction says if you focus on and think about the bad things in life, things you don't want..it perpetuates more bad things!!:yikes: If you focus on good things, things you want...it perpetuates more good things!:cwm12: I think we all make the mistake of letting TV/media condition us into believing life is bad, I don't even watch the news, it's a grossly distorted portrayal of life! Because the good things in life far outweigh the bad things..(I believe this..) There is always someone or something telling us how bad life is, we've just got to be dismissive about it, the truth is this life is magnificient! Even miraculous! That's what methinks anyway!:cwm12: We got what we focus on and think about in life! So make an effort to focus on something good! I do that, and look how tap dancingly happy I am!:BouncyHappy:

fred
29th January 2009, 11:21
If you focus on good things, things you want...it perpetuates more good things!:cwm12:It can also perpetuate disappointment when you find out after a reality check the reasons why you cant always have what you want..

I think we all make the mistake of letting TV/media condition us into believing life is bad, I don't even watch the news, it's a grossly distorted portrayal of life!How do you know how badly the news is distorted when you "don't even watch it"?

Because the good things in life far outweigh the bad things.How can you weigh the good against the bad when you are obviously so badly informed?

There is always someone or something telling us how bad life is, we've just got to be dismissive about it, the truth is this life is magnificient!You mean that that you believe that ignorance is bliss or is it that you simply like to bury your head in the sand?

make an effort to focus on something good!I agree with that bit,but not at the expense of denying the good or bad that reality brings..!!

I do that, and look how tap dancingly happy I am!:BouncyHappy:I'm sure that everyone that exist in cloud cuckoo land are all similarly deluded!

Listen..If it works for you then great!!
I`ll even do a happy little jig for you this evening. :irish:
How about that then?

Regards,

Fred.

bornatbirth
29th January 2009, 12:40
It can also perpetuate disappointment when you find out after a reality check the reasons why you cant always have what you want..

How do you know how badly the news is distorted when you "don't even watch it"?

How can you weigh the good against the bad when you are obviously so badly informed?
You mean that that you believe that ignorance is bliss or is it that you simply like to bury your head in the sand?

I agree with that bit,but not at the expense of denying the good or bad that reality brings..!!

I'm sure that everyone that exist in cloud cuckoo land are all similarly deluded!

Listen..If it works for you then great!!
I`ll even do a happy little jig for you this evening. :irish:
How about that then?

Regards,

Fred.

i thought you lived in paradise :Erm:,doesnt that make you happy? :NoNo:

do you ever watch grumpy old men :Cuckoo:

whats so wrong in enjonying life?

maybe being married to a filipina makes him so happy,it might wear off in a few years? and he will turn into a grumpy old man too :icon_lol:

nigel
29th January 2009, 20:25
maybe being married to a filipina makes him so happy:iagree::iagree::iagree:

I take my well being seriously, I take the well being of others seriously aswell, I feel happy and I love telling others why!:rolleyes:

fred
31st January 2009, 11:26
and he will turn into a grumpy old man too

Oi!!
Less of ..."the old" !

bornatbirth
1st February 2009, 20:33
:icon_lol: i got sent bad rep because of my post in this thread :bigcry: :NoNo:

nigel your just to happy for some people,whatever you do keep it up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
1st February 2009, 20:45
:icon_lol: i got sent bad rep because of my post in this thread :bigcry: :NoNo:

nigel your just to happy for some people,whatever you do keep it up :xxgrinning--00xx3:I believe that joy perpetuates more joy! And sadness perpetuates more sadness aswell!

I also believe that tomorrow is connected to today! (In fact I believe that every thought and feeling is connected to the previous one..) So if I want to perpetuate a good tomorrow, I best make the effort to have a good today!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Am I making sense?:rolleyes: