PDA

View Full Version : PNB Europe

Bluebirdjones
26th January 2009, 11:45
..... OFFICIALLY moved today.

The branch in Queen Victoria Street has now CLOSED.

New branch opens today at
114 ROCHESTER ROW (nr VICTORIA STATION)

At present all calls must be made to the Notting Hill office
Tel 0207 792 9647

Hope this helps

somebody
26th January 2009, 23:14
thats near the allied bank walked down that road the other day dont remeber seeing any sign of PNB and i know Joe knows the road

PeterB
27th January 2009, 09:59
I understand that the new address is simply an office, with no public counter facilities, so it may not be very obvious to a passer-by.

darren-b
27th January 2009, 13:59
thats near the allied bank walked down that road the other day dont remeber seeing any sign of PNB and i know Joe knows the road

PNB and Allied Bank are merging so i think PNB staff have just moved into the offices owned by Allied Bank.

somebody
27th January 2009, 19:55
PNB and Allied Bank are merging so i think PNB staff have just moved into the offices owned by Allied Bank.

Makes sense thats just on the corner with vauxhall bridge road and short walk from victoria station for those who have to go in person.

So you can see the Sites and do some banking.

darren-b
27th January 2009, 20:36
Makes sense thats just on the corner with vauxhall bridge road and short walk from victoria station for those who have to go in person.

So you can see the Sites and do some banking.

Except there is no counter service there (as previously mentioned by PeterB ), would need to go to Notting Hill Gate. Though there will be a new branch opening soon at Earls Court.

somebody
27th January 2009, 21:06
Except there is no counter service there (as previously mentioned by PeterB ), would need to go to Notting Hill Gate. Though there will be a new branch opening soon at Earls Court.

Far better places for us:xxgrinning--00xx3: Sorry Peter i missed your post:doh