PDA

View Full Version : kidnappings in zamboanga

kermit123
27th January 2009, 12:57
hi more kidnappings in zamboanga city 3 teachers taken of a boat by abusia last week . A buiness man kidnapped in city last week. A school child was kidnapped again last week,so all in last week 6 kidnappings .I think thay dont tell press becouse scare to many people . Last week a lady was kidnapped in city as well in day light. more security but thay carnt catch them many think its police or army doing it. thats why thay dont catch them ((( joke here))) if your kidnapped in philippines no need to call police becouse there allready there lol (kidnappers ) so we shall see this week if it improves :( as extra security measure s we carry extra clips and a fully auto glock with 31 round clips, and smith@wessons 40 cal each :( if someone tries to kidnapp us it ll end in tears lol gaz/maybs

Sim11UK
27th January 2009, 15:18
That's a little bit scary Kermit. :cwm24:
What nationality were the victims?
Presumably, the kids were locals?

Be careful! :)

Eljohno
27th January 2009, 20:00
I know people who have travelled there said it was safe but there has been too many things happen and its best to avoid unless people have to go!!

jimeve
27th January 2009, 21:29
I know people who have travelled there said it was safe but there has been too many things happen and its best to avoid unless people have to go!!

Every where is safe, till you get shot or something. :NEW4::NEW3:

Eljohno
28th January 2009, 00:24
There are many places i would travel to but to go blindly to some places is not advised!!

kermit123
28th January 2009, 09:03
That's a little bit scary Kermit. :cwm24:
What nationality were the victims?
Presumably, the kids were locals?

Be careful! :)

hi sim thay were all pinoys and ransom for teachers is 2 million each thay said today kids and women were local not that many western people here thay all stay indoors lol. but i think 2 weeks ago thay got 2 red cross people one swiss one from italy stupid think the army offered them body guards they said no were helping poor no one will harm us lol WRONG

Mrs.JMajor
28th January 2009, 11:54
And so the latest news is.........teachers are worried to go to school because of that kidnapping , 3 days no classes :NoNo: