PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Cebu in March 2009

CyRob
28th January 2009, 16:38
Hi Everyone,

I am off to Tabunok, Talisay, Cebu to see my mahal in March, 7th March to be exact and returning on the 17th March. I am personally delivering all my documents and evidence to her for our fiancées visa application as I don't trust the post or couriers.

I was just wondering if anyone wanted me to take or bring back anything for them, lol... I mean legitimate items only :xxgrinning--00xx3:. I would be happy
to help out if needed.

Just email me at don't post email addy or PM me in here.

I am based in Rushden, Northamptonshire. Will fly out of Heathrow on 6 March.

Cheers
Rob

reginacarlson
28th January 2009, 18:54
Bon voyage on your upcoming trip! :) :)

Eljohno
28th January 2009, 23:25
Hi Everyone,

I am off to Tabunok, Talisay, Cebu to see my mahal in March, 7th March to be exact and returning on the 17th March. I am personally delivering all my documents and evidence to her for our fiancées visa application as I don't trust the post or couriers.

I was just wondering if anyone wanted me to take or bring back anything for them, lol... I mean legitimate items only :xxgrinning--00xx3:. I would be happy
to help out if needed.

I am based in Rushden, Northamptonshire. Will fly out of Heathrow on 6 March.

Cheers
Rob

I have actually stayed with some friends in Tabunok, Talisay so not so far from the city..

You could bring everyone on the forum some Durian fruit each:Erm:

reginacarlson
28th January 2009, 23:52
I have actually stayed with some friends in Tabunok, Talisay so not so far from the city..

You could bring everyone on the forum some Durian fruit each:Erm:

Durian has such a nasty smell...:NoNo:

charlwill
29th January 2009, 05:14
Dried Mango and Otap. Best delicacies from Cebu City.

aromulus
29th January 2009, 07:39
Hi Everyone,

to help out if needed.

Cheers
Rob

Yeah, thanks, it would be great.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Recently we sent a balikbayan box to Talisay and horror, my delectable wife forgot to throw in a couple of small items,:doh and if I remember correctly one of them is a mobile phone for the daughter.

I hope it won't be too much trouble.

CyRob
4th February 2009, 14:44
Hi Everyone, Thanks for your comments and suggestions about the Durian fruit. Would love to be able to do that but UK customs would not be too happy..lol.

Aromulus, yes sure thing my friend. I will make contact with you via PM if thats ok?

Ann07
4th February 2009, 15:21
Goodluck :)

Eljohno
4th February 2009, 15:22
Durian has such a nasty smell...:NoNo:

Yes very true that is why it was meant as a joke:D

aromulus
4th February 2009, 21:18
H

Aromulus, yes sure thing my friend. I will make contact with you via PM if thats ok?

Walay problema, amigo....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

chris40
4th February 2009, 22:02
Hi cyrob ,if you was flying to manila i would ask my wife to meet you so you could give her a gift because she is not that far from the airport.
by the way i am chris and i hope my wife gets her visa in march sometime and joins me her.
I live in kettering which is not too far from rushden so if your wife would like a friend when she arives just let me know.
best wishes on your forthcoming trip

CyRob
6th February 2009, 13:28
Hi cyrob ,if you was flying to manila i would ask my wife to meet you so you could give her a gift because she is not that far from the airport.
by the way i am chris and i hope my wife gets her visa in march sometime and joins me her.
I live in kettering which is not too far from rushden so if your wife would like a friend when she arives just let me know.
best wishes on your forthcoming trip

Hi Chris, Im not going to be stopping in Manila as my flight is direct to Cebu, sorry mate. I could still take it and get Cyrene to post it on to her if thats any good to you?

Yes... Im sure Cyrene would love to make friends, especially one so close to home. Can you please PM me with your contact details and your wifes also. It will be great to meet up and make friends.

CyRob
6th February 2009, 14:03
Walay problema, amigo....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Dom, I have replied to your yahoo IM messages, please read them, Thanks, Rob

chris40
6th February 2009, 17:24
hi cyrob, when i fone my wife tommorow i will ask her if its ok to pass her mobile number to you to pass on to your fiance. then they can txt each other for as little as a peso per txt.they can then get to know one another.
i think i may take you up on your offer and give you a small box of chocolates to take and post in the philippines.
having said that make sure you have room because i did,nt have much room in my luggage for any extras.
speak to you soon

CyRob
11th February 2009, 11:41
Hi Chris, yes sure that will all be fine with me and Cyrene...

I will have room... I dont plan on taking a huge amount this time..
Last time i did'nt use all I took and was a pain to lug around.

We need to get in touch somehow via email, phone etc... As I cant
post any contact details Im not sure how we can do it!!!!

If you have Yahoo messanger you could click on my link at the top right
of any of my messages and make contact.

Cheers Rob...

yam
11th February 2009, 12:30
You must be pretty excited to see your mahal soon:) have a nice flight soon.........:)