PDA

View Full Version : I'm extremely pissed off...

LadyJ
28th January 2009, 20:43
:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

and stress.

My 19months old son just broke my one and only digital camera!!!!

:bigcry::bigcry::cwm3::cwm3::furious3::furious3::Brick::Brick::doh:doh

Oh great! this means we'll need to buy another camera:doh

mavid
28th January 2009, 20:49
Awwww.

somebody
28th January 2009, 20:59
Sorry to hear that your royal scaryness.

I think Mr Admin Boss po should give you a discount on one or has he not opened a Camrea shop yet?

nigel
28th January 2009, 21:41
I've got a Samsung 7.2 megapixel camera you can have..really you can have it!:) Oh, it will need a memory stick though..

somebody
28th January 2009, 21:43
I've got a Samsung 7.2 megapixel camera you can have..really you can have it!:)

Wouldn't send it via the Royal mail you know how dod-g:doh I mean wonderful they are:D

nigel
28th January 2009, 21:45
Wouldn't send it via the Royal mail you know how dod-g:doh I bmean wonderful they are:D
Hehehehehe I don't think Royal Mail is all that bad you know...I've sent loads of stuff I've sold on e-bay and the only item that went missing was a rare record I sent to a guy in Greece!:rolleyes:

somebody
28th January 2009, 21:48
Hehehehehe I don't think Royal Mail is not all that bad you know...I've sent loads of stuff I've sold on e-bay and the only item that went missing was a rare record I sent to a guy in Greece!:rolleyes:

Very true i prefer the royal mail to many of the well know courier firms both privately and professionally:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheesewiz
28th January 2009, 23:06
I've got a Samsung 7.2 megapixel camera you can have..really you can have it!:) Oh, it will need a memory stick though..

can i have it...:D

Mrs.JMajor
29th January 2009, 00:49
:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

and stress.

My 19months old son just broke my one and only digital camera!!!!

:bigcry::bigcry::cwm3::cwm3::furious3::furious3::Brick::Brick::doh:doh

Oh great! this means we'll need to buy another camera:doh

Oh no !! :doh not only that Anne, he is only 19 months,wait till he get older more worse, more things to broken as i Had experience w/ my 4 yrs old Jed :NoNo:

aromulus
29th January 2009, 07:45
What do you expect...???:Erm:

They are kids, they are only doing what comes natural to them......:doh

Being distructive......:omg:

nigel
29th January 2009, 08:11
We teach kids to throw and catch but then they throw your stuff like your ornaments and so on across the room!:doh

:icon_lol:

LadyJ
29th January 2009, 14:00

No thank.. ebay it and i'll buy it..:D

Oh no !! :doh not only that Anne, he is only 19 months,wait till he get older more worse, more things to broken as i Had experience w/ my 4 yrs old Jed :NoNo:

When I was 12 weeks preggy to my son I can feel him already doing the somersault or bouncing around in my tummy.:doh and I knew already what he is going to be like.

I guess boys are double the trouble!!:icon_lol:

What do you expect...???:Erm:

They are kids, they are only doing what comes natural to them......:doh

Being distructive......:omg:

and Im not giving up.........just yet.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amam62
29th January 2009, 16:44
No thank.. ebay it and i'll buy it..:D

When I was 12 weeks preggy to my son I can feel him already doing the somersault or bouncing around in my tummy.:doh and I knew already what he is going to be like.

I guess boys are double the trouble!!:icon_lol:

and Im not giving up.........just yet.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahaha.. this made ROFL... nice one.

Piamed
29th January 2009, 16:56
Ah, sorry about that LadyJ.

Ann07
29th January 2009, 18:44
Aye, you are right lady j baby boy double the trouble. Our wee boy broke so many stuff here already and i am expecting for more:Erm::doh plus i will be having another boy:cwm23::icon_lol::D

DianaKevy
29th January 2009, 18:58
Aye, you are right lady j baby boy double the trouble. Our wee boy broke so many stuff here already and i am expecting for more:Erm::doh plus i will be having another boy:cwm23::icon_lol::D

:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::icon_lol::REDancedancer08: heheheheh good luck and congrats mam :)

Ann07
29th January 2009, 19:12
:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::icon_lol::REDancedancer08: heheheheh good luck and congrats mam :)

salamat mam:D

LadyJ
29th January 2009, 21:38
hahaha.. this made ROFL... nice one.

erm..what's ROFL?:Erm:

Hey Congrats Ann:Hellooo: the more the merrier, right? a lot of people said it's better to have children grow up together (a little yrs gap in between) so all the hardship of bringing up children will also the same time.

You know what? I'd love to have another boy and girl again anytime because I really love children specially when they're babies but it's just too difficult when there's no yaya :icon_lol:

Ah, sorry about that LadyJ.

I was really upset last night but I'm OK now. Im now in the hunt of brand new and sale digital camera :icon_lol:

nigel
29th January 2009, 23:28
ROFL = Roll On Floor Laughing..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amam62
29th January 2009, 23:37

yeah thats what i meant.. hehehe..

somebody
29th January 2009, 23:41

I thought it was a man who played with two little boys and his digeredoo:rolleyes:

joebloggs
30th January 2009, 01:40
:doh it's only a camera,

i've stopped shouting and worrying what little joe does :NoNo: no point, he's wrecked most of the house, your lucky its only your camera he bust :rolleyes:

KeithD
30th January 2009, 10:00
ROLF

Roll on the floor with Harris!!

Alan
30th January 2009, 12:56
I thought it was a man who played with two little boys and his digeredoo:rolleyes:

I met Rolf a few years ago - we were in panto together. He is a thoroughly lovely bloke.

I also admire his genius as an all-round entertainer.

Al.:)

KeithD
30th January 2009, 13:00
Garry Glitter just released: "All I want for Christmas is two little boys" :Erm:

scott&ligaya
30th January 2009, 13:15
Our little boys is 11 months and starting to walk properly, everything in the house up to about 1m is are now "new toys". I remember the furniture salesmane telling us not to buy very expensive stuff for our new place because it will just be viewed by our toddler as a climbing frame, something to draw on and really good for spilling food and drinks over, boy was he right:doh:doh:doh.... but our little prince is great fun though:cwm12::cwm12:

Ann07
30th January 2009, 14:07
Hey Congrats Ann:Hellooo: the more the merrier, right? a lot of people said it's better to have children grow up together (a little yrs gap in between) so all the hardship of bringing up children will also the same time.

You know what? I'd love to have another boy and girl again anytime because I really love children specially when they're babies but it's just too difficult when there's no yaya :icon_lol:

Thanks ladyj:) You are right:D our wee boy will be 15 months once i will have the new baby:icon_lol: Its really tough here with no yaya. But that never puts me off like you we would love to have another in the house after this :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

You will ladyj:D and goodluck:)

joebloggs
31st January 2009, 00:39
for those with toddlers

Mystic joe predicts, the height of your toddler as an adult will be double the height of your toddler when they reach the age of 2 :Erm:

scientific proven to be right, sometimes :D

little joe will be 6ft :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kermit123
31st January 2009, 05:51
its only camera as long as your sons ok. its not important the camera its only materal things. i thought pinoys worried about people more than odjects gaz/maybs