PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Pence

amam62
29th January 2009, 14:32
hi everyone.. just found this site... if you got any advice for starters please feel free to tell me..

btw.. sa scotland ako base.. see you all around..

jbt
29th January 2009, 22:27
hello,welcome to the forum.

LadyJ
29th January 2009, 22:40
From the last Sunday in March until the last Sunday in October the UK moves its clocks forward from Greenwich Mean Time by one hour (GMT+1). Daylight saving time is known as British Summer Time or BST for short.

LadyJ
29th January 2009, 22:44
hi everyone.. just found this site... if you got any advice for starters please feel free to tell me..

btw.. sa scotland ako base.. see you all around..

You must give me a good reputation or green blob to be my friend.:D

LadyJ
29th January 2009, 22:47
Read this thread--> http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=6369

walesrob
29th January 2009, 22:47

I've already given you one :Cuckoo:

amam62
29th January 2009, 22:48
From the last Sunday in March until the last Sunday in October the UK moves its clocks forward from Greenwich Mean Time by one hour (GMT+1). Daylight saving time is known as British Summer Time or BST for short.

Thanks.. it is really an important info. I'm here till april. so this means that on the 00:00 hours of the 29th of march is actually 01:00 hours? correct me if im wrong pls.

LadyJ
29th January 2009, 22:49

U never did:Blacklistliar:

:D

walesrob
29th January 2009, 22:50
U never did:Blacklistliar:

:D

Oh yes I did
Oh no you didn't
Oh yes I didn't :doh

aromulus
29th January 2009, 22:59

You could re-phrase that one.......:icon_lol:

On second thought.....:Erm:

No, better not...:D

amam62
29th January 2009, 23:03

hehehe.. gladly, if you show me how?

somebody
29th January 2009, 23:47
Thanks.. it is really an important info. I'm here till april. so this means that on the 00:00 hours of the 29th of march is actually 01:00 hours? correct me if im wrong pls.

Nope not quite, being british we are slightly strange in everything we do so its actually two am when it marchs forward one hour. Then its suddenly three am. So an hour just dissapears, but in the evening you get an extra hour of light:xxgrinning--00xx3: and of course darker for longer in the morning:NoNo:

Be careful many phones and pc's will adjust themsleves but not always straight away:doh

Mrs.JMajor
30th January 2009, 01:00

:icon_lol::icon_lol: you scare newbie :icon_lol:

amam62
30th January 2009, 07:32
Nope not quite, being british we are slightly strange in everything we do so its actually two am when it marchs forward one hour. Then its suddenly three am. So an hour just dissapears, but in the evening you get an extra hour of light:xxgrinning--00xx3: and of course darker for longer in the morning:NoNo:

Be careful many phones and pc's will adjust themsleves but not always straight away:doh

ok. thanks, is there any site that tells the correct time when daylight saving comes? or is the town clock on the top of a townhall sufficient to follow?

LadyJ
30th January 2009, 09:57
ok. thanks, is there any site that tells the correct time when daylight saving comes? or is the town clock on the top of a townhall sufficient to follow?

You'll see it when you watch news etc on telly:xxgrinning--00xx3: or go to London and wait the Big Ben adjusts its time:D

amam62
30th January 2009, 11:19
You'll see it when you watch news etc on telly:xxgrinning--00xx3: or go to London and wait the Big Ben adjusts its time:D

nah. me from scotland.. well, better watch BBC on those dates.. :)