PDA

View Full Version : For clever dicks only! Thinking caps on please! :-)

nigel
30th January 2009, 23:58
:Wave: Thinking caps on please!:icon_lol:

First of all...it's been etsimated that something like 106,456,367,669 (That's about 106.5 billion) people have been born and lived on this earth...?:Erm: This is all guesswork by the way...but still quite interesting methinks...please keep reading!:icon_lol:

NOW! Me, (and you!) have had TWO parents, FOUR grandparents, EIGHT great grandparents and so on, and so on....(do keep reading!:icon_lol:)

NOW! If me, (and you!) go back 37 generations of our family trees, we will discover that our family tree (should have) a total population of 137,438,953,472 (That's about 137.5 billion!):Erm:

So, (I do realize this is a load of guesswork but...) :Erm:

106.5 billion people have ever lived on earth (apparently):Erm:

137.5 billion people in my (and your!) family tree (seemingly):Erm:

NOW! It seems that me, (and you!) must share the same family tree?!:yikes:

It also seems that each and every one of the apparent 106.5 billion that make up the worlds population, MUST be in my (and your!) family tree?!:Erm:

(137.5billion minus 106.5 billion = 31 billion that are inbreeding or something?:icon_lol:)

There's two things we can learn from this:

1 We are all much more closely related than we realize!

or:

2 Nigel is profoundly bad at maths!:icon_lol:

Comments?:rolleyes:

Alan
31st January 2009, 00:43
Hey, cousin!! Can you lend us some money?:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

aromulus
31st January 2009, 05:23
:Wave: Thinking caps on please!:icon_lol:

(137.5billion minus 106.5 billion = 31 billion that are inbreeding or something?:icon_lol:)
Comments?:rolleyes:

Ah, you must have been to Anglesey.....:icon_lol:

kermit123
2nd February 2009, 14:06
i have tried talking to my dick to find out if he is clever lol . no answer he just wont answer me he is really rude.:Erm: i think he was ex solder lol.he keeps standing upright lol i ll never now how clever he is lol gaz/maybs