PDA

View Full Version : Valentines day

smiler78
31st January 2009, 07:13
Hi I'm looking for some help for this coming Valentines day. I want to send my Fiance some nice flowers or something along them lines she live in Bulacan and I'm wondering if anyone knows a good online florist or has any other ideas of how I can still make it special for her even though we are so far apart.

Many thanks
Carl.:)

rusty
31st January 2009, 07:22
When I have sent gifts before I have used phgifts.com

aromulus
31st January 2009, 08:29
I personally used this lot on several occasions, and apart from one instance which got sorted out in record time, I never had any problems.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.islandrose.net/

jonnijon
31st January 2009, 08:40
Wowphilippines.com is very good,used them many times.

Mrs.JMajor
31st January 2009, 09:30
All i can say is...................you're sweet :D

smiler78
31st January 2009, 10:04
Wow thanks so much for the replies, ill be looking into the gift in a little while, just spent 3 hours talking on ym with her now I think I just want to cry lol. Being so far apart can be so tough at times. Thanks for all the help ill give feedback about whichever site I use.

Carl

KeithD
31st January 2009, 10:19
Buy her a pig!

smiler78
31st January 2009, 10:22
Do I buy the Pig online www.valentines.pigs.com or do I fly one out from the uk?? If so does the pig need a visa if she becomes attached to it and wants to bring it with her when she moves here?:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Erm:

KeithD
31st January 2009, 10:23
Just send her my ex, that's pretty close to a pig, but doesn't need a visa! :rolleyes:

smiler78
31st January 2009, 10:33
Just send her my ex, that's pretty close to a pig, but doesn't need a visa! :rolleyes:

Hahaha www.myex.pig.com ? lets hope my girl doesnt want to bring her back with her then, Maybe the family can eat her, they seemed to eat anything when I was there last!!

amam62
31st January 2009, 11:22
yeah as long as there's emperador brandy, fundador brandy, red horse beer we'll eat anything you put on the table... :) kidding

smiler78
31st January 2009, 12:30
yeah as long as there's emperador brandy, fundador brandy, red horse beer we'll eat anything you put on the table... :) kidding

OMG!! Red Horse Beer!! Was drinking that Christmas day in the hills, still have the hangover!! what do they put in that ??? should be called:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: Crazy Horse!!!:Rasp::Rasp:

girl england
31st January 2009, 14:02
how about tuba lol

jimeve
31st January 2009, 14:18
how about tuba lol

Drank a gallon of that last year, in one session.:piss2:

scottishbride
1st February 2009, 04:55
I ordered items from Island rose, the quality of the gifts and presentation is really good! www.islandrose.net
:luv4:

smiler78
1st February 2009, 10:10
Thanks Scottishbride just looked at that site and it has just what I was looking for. cheers!!

aromulus
1st February 2009, 11:34
I ordered items from Island rose, the quality of the gifts and presentation is really good! www.islandrose.com (http://www.islandrose.com)
:luv4:

:Erm: Are you sure....????
It will be difficult, I reckon, for this lot to deliver flowers......:doh

Try this instead.......:xxgrinning--00xx3:
http://islandrose.net/

Or this for good measure.....:rolleyes:

http://www.pinaygifts.com/Scripts/default.asp

Jay&Zobel
1st February 2009, 17:13
Buy her a pig!

bulacan is famous for their CHICHARON (pork craklings & pork scratchings!) so no need to buy her a pig lol... maybe their family has got 1 already! :D

P.s.
Think it is better to order now before the prices will go up coz it's the season of hearts...
You are sweet man! Happy shopping online!

smiler78
1st February 2009, 20:28
Thanks everyone for all your help, just cancelled the pig and now found what i needed on islandrose website.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
2nd February 2009, 04:41

:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

OMG!! Red Horse Beer!! Was drinking that Christmas day in the hills, still have the hangover!! what do they put in that ??? should be called:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: Crazy Horse!!!:Rasp::Rasp:

My fiance prefer the laughing horse:omg::D:Cuckoo:

Advance Happy Valentine:xxgrinning--00xx3: you're fiancee will be glad about it:Hellooo::Hellooo:

reginacarlson
2nd February 2009, 05:21

My husband's family thought it was very strong too! :icon_lol: You are very sweet, I'm sure she'll cry when she gets the flowers/gifts...is it a surprise?

smiler78
2nd February 2009, 06:11
Yes its a surprise, sort of got her thinking that she wont be getting anything as I told her its so hard to send anything from here to her there, hahaha little does she know she is getting a nice card and Ive just ordered 2 dozen of the reddest long stem roses from www.islandrose.net to be delivered on the 14th along with a nice vase to put them in!!

Sure she will love them. Thanks again for all your help and feedback.:BouncyHappy:

an08
2nd February 2009, 11:25
this is tried and tested: very good quality flowers and prompt delivery. actually i had to direct my bf to this site so he can send me some flowers...http://myflowershop.ph/ he gave me the one dozen red flowers last valentines 2007

i admire your resourcefulness and good luck!

scottishbride
2nd February 2009, 13:39
Thanks Scottishbride just looked at that site and it has just what I was looking for. cheers!!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sconnie
2nd February 2009, 18:00
I want to send my Fiance some nice flowers or something along them lines
Carl.:)

My hubby used islandrose. Very beautiful flowers and delivers on time.

smiler78
3rd February 2009, 08:02
Ok just to bring you up to speed, as ive ordered the roses a vase and a little I love you bear lol I thought it would be best to warn my fiance to make sure she was at home so she can sign for her surprise to which she replied "Oh My God Honey is it a laptop" guess she is in for a shock on the 14th and the shine of my effort has gone !! Women!!!:Brick::doh:ARsurrender:

tiger@tigress
3rd February 2009, 08:15
Buy her a pig!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: