PDA

View Full Version : Miss

whatever_foxy
2nd February 2009, 13:26
Hi Guys..

Im shine...I went here in uk holdong a sutdent visa. im a nurse in the philippines and had 2 years experience as a staff nurse. i need some help and advises which options available to get adaptation and be a nurse here..if you had some idea please help us..im currently working as HCA in hospital.. thanks a lot for reading...mabuhay...

darren-b
2nd February 2009, 14:17
I hope you mean you are working here part-time as a HCA as well as attending the course you came to the UK to do.

Mrs.JMajor
2nd February 2009, 15:12
Hi Guys..

Im shine...I went here in uk holdong a sutdent visa..im currently working as HCA in hospital..

not again :NoNo::doh

Anyway,welcome:Hellooo: what ever:)

Ann07
2nd February 2009, 16:17
Welcome shine:)

nidadonnachie@y
2nd February 2009, 16:37
welcome shine

tiger@tigress
2nd February 2009, 16:41
welcome shine

jbt
2nd February 2009, 18:33
hello, welcome.

fhara
4th February 2009, 14:56
hello :)

lonelyheart
6th February 2009, 14:50
Hi Guys..

Im shine...I went here in uk holdong a sutdent visa. im a nurse in the philippines and had 2 years experience as a staff nurse. i need some help and advises which options available to get adaptation and be a nurse here..if you had some idea please help us..im currently working as HCA in hospital.. thanks a lot for reading...mabuhay...
hello shine and welcome, I can offer you help and guidance, I had to do similar things for x wifes relatives on quite a few times.
However things are becoming very difficult here so do not st yourself high expectations.

But you never know

girl england
6th February 2009, 15:29
hello, welcome

Ana_may365
8th February 2009, 14:29
hiya!:D

lonelyheart
8th February 2009, 16:57
Hi Guys..

Shine, I think i can help you on this I have done this a few times for my x wifes relatives including her sister successfully.

The main thing is provided you have relevant experience than getting an adaptation assignment should not be too difficult, I think I still have some contacts with Nursing home owners.

But my dear shine it will mean you will have to stay loyal with the nursing home until you are on your feet and it is very hard work, but if you are willing and commited I am sure you can be sucessfull.

If you are here already and as long as you have not overstayed your visa it will easier, but anyways as i have said done this a few times already.

So if you still looking to get this sorted out give me a shout, happy to help out .....

Stupid me read your note the other day, but the penny did not drop until today when i bumped in to my manang josey, boy did she give me a lecture !! thats gratitude for you !!! not nice

Jay&Zobel
8th February 2009, 21:23
Hi Guys..

Hi Shine where are you studying at the moment? and how long have you been here? thanks...