PDA

View Full Version : Hi information please

ilang
3rd February 2009, 07:48
Hi.. My name is Patrick Russell,Englishman living in the P.I.

I married a Filipina named Faye in Manila, her nickname being..'Cookie'.We went back to the Uk in 1990 and lived in Barkingside,Essex.
We parted and I returned to the P.I.and haven't seen her in 17 years.She would be 43 now and living somewhere in London or surrounding areas.

Recently I learned she died after a fall playing tennis,I have contacted every coroner in London,the Philippine Embassy in London,and the Philippine Chaplaincy in Nottinghill Gate.All with no success or confirmation.

Her maiden name was Resol,she was from, Carman.Cagayan De Ora.Mindanao.

If anyone knows of her or any relatives please send me an E-mail on......

russell89at hotmail.co.uk

Mrs.JMajor
3rd February 2009, 09:57
Shocks you are like looking a needle on a dry grass Mr Patrick,but hoping through this forum may you confirm whats the exact thing happen to her or i hope she still alive,who told you that she died already? Then i guess that person should be the least you can ask for more about her,

Hope you dont mind me asking question Patrick,did you both get divorce ?
Lastly ,why you still want to find her after 17 long years:yikes: , just in case shes in heaven now,too late:NoNo:

Welcome :Hellooo::Hellooo: Patrick

Calling those members of the forum from CDO Mindanao,share a help to find her location :cwm24:

pennybarry
3rd February 2009, 20:05
Hi.. My name is Patrick Russell,Englishman living in the P.I.

I married a Filipina named Faye in Manila, her nickname being..'Cookie'.We went back to the Uk in 1990 and lived in Barkingside,Essex.
We parted and I returned to the P.I.and haven't seen her in 17 years.She would be 43 now and living somewhere in London or surrounding areas.

Recently I learned she died after a fall playing tennis,I have contacted every coroner in London,the Philippine Embassy in London,and the Philippine Chaplaincy in Nottinghill Gate.All with no success or confirmation.

Her maiden name was Resol,she was from, Carman.Cagayan De Ora.Mindanao.

If anyone knows of her or any relatives please send me an E-mail on......

russell89at hotmail.co.uk

IF I were you, I will fly to Cagayan if you're in Manila. You can visit Cagayan de Oro Municipality. Bring any photo / ID of your wife. Municipality can easily find her clans whereabouts if she is a bonafide/ originated from that place. If you found RESOL clans, then they can tell you some info for sure.
Goodluck!

ilang
5th February 2009, 03:36
Thanks for the replies.

No I never divorced...whether she did or not I do not know.As you know under Uk law your can be granted a divorce after 5 years desertion without having to contact your spouse.
I will drive down to GDO at the last resort,I've done the trip before... lovely drive down through Bicol and Samar and Leyte.

I learnt of her rumoured death through friends visiting London from here... from the filipino community there in Essex.But no one can confirm(many phone calls)

I need it confirmed for legal reasons,the last thing I need is to go back to the Uk at this time.

Hope anyone can help
Thanks.