PDA

View Full Version : French newcomer.....

pacificelectric
3rd February 2009, 18:08
I am French, and I work for the French law enforcement as interpreter in English. I assist English-speaking persons when interviewed in police premises or appearing in court... and this is how I became acquainted with the Philippines! I have tried Internet dating and like many others encountered the classical scams which I'll gladly recount on this forum and I am currently corresponding with a nice lady in Mindanao......

Ann07
3rd February 2009, 18:18
Welcome to the forum:)

Where in france are you?

reginacarlson
3rd February 2009, 18:21
Bonjour Pacificelectric. Je suis mariée avec un français :)

pacificelectric
3rd February 2009, 19:14
I live just nearby Paris. I feel a bit isolated as it seems to me that French-Filipina marriages are not as common as with anglo-saxon countries, perhaps the language barrier. Many years ago I saw a programme on the French TV (that was even before the Internet!) about a Frenchman marrying a filipina. I am lucky enough to be fluent in English and I am also studying a bit of tagalog. Talagang talaga!!! :)

Ann07
3rd February 2009, 19:21
I live just nearby Paris. I feel a bit isolated as it seems to me that French-Filipina marriages are not as common as with anglo-saxon countries, perhaps the language barrier. Many years ago I saw a programme on the French TV (that was even before the Internet!) about a Frenchman marrying a filipina. I am lucky enough to be fluent in English and I am also studying a bit of tagalog. Talagang talaga!!! :)

I have two classmates married to french. One lives near paris and other the one in strasbourgh. The one in paris she's been there for 7 years. They are both happily married. Honestly, in my own exp french people are so nice:)

Goodluck to you and ur tagalog lessons:) Thats good.

amam62
3rd February 2009, 19:41
french are funny people too.. :)

bonjour to topic starter.

jimeve
3rd February 2009, 19:48
welcome pacificelectric. Bonjour

pacificelectric
3rd February 2009, 19:51
Thanks for your encouragements..... I understand that the Eiffel Tower is popular in the Philippines! :D

Pepe n Pilar
3rd February 2009, 20:28
Welcome to the forum Pacificelectric:Hellooo::Hellooo:

gemini63
3rd February 2009, 20:30
hello there.. welcome.

tiger@tigress
3rd February 2009, 20:31
Hello and welcome to the forum

lavander
3rd February 2009, 20:36
Eiffel Tower is popular in the Philippines! :D

Precisely!... i look forward to experience a fine dine and to have a souvenir photo in that great land mark.. :D :icon_lol:

Oppss.. Welcome btw!...

Mrs.JMajor
4th February 2009, 01:37

Talaga lang ha! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome and good luck for your girl from mindanao:):BouncyHappy:

scottishbride
4th February 2009, 04:04
Welcome!:Hellooo:

LEAHnew
4th February 2009, 06:18
Hi welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:

pacificelectric
4th February 2009, 06:47
Thanks to all for your nice words! Magandang umaga!!

adam&chryss
4th February 2009, 08:37
welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

jbt
4th February 2009, 13:59
hello, welcome to the forum.

PeterB
4th February 2009, 14:38
Welcome! I know of a couple of Frenchmen living in Tagum, but you're right, Fench/filipina relationships are not that common. I do know of one filipina in Tagum who was let down by a French police officer - he visited her, used her, and left her. :(

allyn
4th February 2009, 19:59
hello and welcome!!!

reginacarlson
5th February 2009, 00:48
My French husband is wonderful! Je suis heureuse d'etre mariee avec lui! :cwm38:

tiN
5th February 2009, 12:34
welcome :)

lavander
5th February 2009, 23:13
Warm welcome!

girl england
11th February 2009, 21:49
Welcome to the forum