PDA

View Full Version : Ballroom Dance Instructor

scottishbride
4th February 2009, 04:02
Hi guys! Is there anyone here knows DI? Me and my hubby needs a dance instructor for our first dance. I inquire at the Dance studio but they quoted us 15,000 pesos! :omg:

Mrs.JMajor
4th February 2009, 05:37
Hi Mel sounds engrandeng wedding eh , i know one from binangonan he's DI,but no idea of how much eh :Erm:

LEAHnew
4th February 2009, 06:44
Hi guys! Is there anyone here knows DI? Me and my hubby needs a dance instructor for our first dance. I inquire at the Dance studio but they quoted us 15,000 pesos! :omg:

You can hire my fiance for free:yikes::D but you're just going to pay his airfare:omg::Rasp::Cuckoo::Rasp:

ok Seriously I have cousin who's working in Wowowee as dancer maybe he can help you but not sure how much he charge..anyway why not learn online search in youtube, and what kind of dance for your first dance as couple? is it Waltz, tango,boogie, salsa,hiphop etc..:rolleyes:
Good luck:Hellooo::Hellooo:

PeterB
4th February 2009, 14:10
I have cousin who's working in Wowowee

I think that I would be too ashamed to admit to this on a public forum!

LEAHnew
5th February 2009, 02:08
I think that I would be too ashamed to admit to this on a public forum!

:NoNo::NoNo:
He's working descent and perform great and our family very proud of him and besides I'm just trying to help the author of thread.

scottishbride
5th February 2009, 03:27
Thanks for the info kukurokok. I have searched DI at the internet but a lot of them are scam. Learning on line will be difficult for my fiancee, coz he have no clue how to dance swing or chacha.

LEAHnew
5th February 2009, 03:54
Thanks for the info kukurokok. I have searched DI at the internet but a lot of them are scam. Learning on line will be difficult for my fiancee, coz he have no clue how to dance swing or chacha.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
btw when is your wedding? Best wishes:cwm38::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck finding your DI:Hellooo::Hellooo:

amam62
5th February 2009, 12:45
are you both in the ph? or uk? got a friend from bulacan that knows how to dance. if you want i can contact her for you... she and her boyfriend choreograph our xmas party presentation and knows ballroom too.

scottishbride
5th February 2009, 13:20
are you both in the ph? or uk? got a friend from bulacan that knows how to dance. if you want i can contact her for you... she and her boyfriend choreograph our xmas party presentation and knows ballroom too.

We are living in the Philippines, however we live in Cainta. I am still looking for a dance instructor nearby. Bulacan is quite far I guess... :Erm:

amam62
6th February 2009, 10:48
We are living in the Philippines, however we live in Cainta. I am still looking for a dance instructor nearby. Bulacan is quite far I guess... :Erm:

yeah.. but you know manila, everything is possible.. when will you be dancing your first dance? And they are just ordinary people that knows how to dance, i still need to contact them if they are willing to help out and about the cost maybe you can arrange it with them back there in the Philippines.