PDA

View Full Version : Beckham team in talks over Milan

Win2Win
4th February 2009, 19:41
David Beckham's lawyers hold discussions with LA Galaxy over extending the midfielder's stay at AC Milan, according to the Italian club's general manager.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/europe/7869648.stm)

aromulus
5th February 2009, 09:12
I thought that since he moved to California lock, stock and barrell, we would never hear from him again, but I was sadly wrong...........:NoNo:

This guy has the penchant for getting me wound up..... And his stick insect wife .... Even worse.....:doh

KeithD
5th February 2009, 09:53
Well if he can help England knock Italy out of the World Cup all the better :D

aromulus
5th February 2009, 09:56
Well if he can help England knock Italy out of the World Cup all the better :D

In my living memory I don't think England ever knocked Italy out of any football world cup, and it ain't going to start now, with or without Beckham....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
5th February 2009, 09:59
In my living memory I don't think England ever knocked Italy out of any football world cup, and it ain't going to start now, with or without Beckham....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Not even with the Italians 'training' him? :icon_lol: Talk about an undercover agent! :rolleyes:

aromulus
5th February 2009, 10:05
Not even with the Italians 'training' him? :icon_lol: Talk about an undercover agent! :rolleyes:

Nah........:action-smiley-081:

The only British player to play in Italy that had, and always will have my respect and admiration is John Charles.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Charles

bornatbirth
5th February 2009, 10:13
what about ian rush??

aromulus
5th February 2009, 10:17
what about ian rush??

Ian............ Who....????:Erm:

Oh..... Yeah......... Him "of" Flint......:doh

Nah.............:action-smiley-081:

Never liked him, and did so even less when he started messing Wrexham up......:NoNo:

bornatbirth
5th February 2009, 10:24
i think your right theres not to many english players who have done so well in italy...but then theres been quite a few italy players who were rubbish here too.....im not talking about a certain man utd gk who only played a few games :NoNo: