PDA

View Full Version : Bank confirmation letter of mortgage

PAT
10th February 2009, 17:14
My fiance tried to ask a letter from bank confirming his mortgage.They dont do letters but only intermediate statement . Does this statement will suffice the documents required for fiance visa?.... your advice would be very much appreciated.:)

tiger@tigress
10th February 2009, 17:15
My fiance tried to ask a letter from bank confirming his mortgage.They dont do letters but only intermediate statement . Does this statement will suffice the documents required for fiance visa?.... your advice would be very much appreciated.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bluebirdjones
10th February 2009, 17:17
The bank will always send an annual statement .... so I'd include the last 2-3yrs annual statements.

Also, if it's a Variable Rate mortgage (tracker, base rate etc etc... your boyfriend will understand), the bank will usually send you a mini-statement of the changes in the mortgage rate (and there's been loads of those recently), so I'd also include the last 3-4 of these.

M

PAT
10th February 2009, 17:20
thanks tiger@tigress...

PAT
10th February 2009, 17:26
The bank will always send an annual statement .... so I'd include the last 2-3yrs annual statements.

Also, if it's a Variable Rate mortgage (tracker, base rate etc etc... your boyfriend will understand), the bank will usually send you a mini-statement of the changes in the mortgage rate (and there's been loads of those recently), so I'd also include the last 3-4 of these.

M

I send your reponse to my fiance Bluebirdjones and thank you so much for your quick reply .

fhara
11th February 2009, 09:29
goodluck te

PAT
11th February 2009, 10:56
goodluck te

thanks fhara....ingat always !!!:):)

fhara
11th February 2009, 11:05
thanks fhara....ingat always !!!:):)

kaw pod te amping... :):)