PDA

View Full Version : We are granted

Ady
12th February 2009, 09:39
To everyone on this forum, I want to say a big big thank-you. Your help and assistance to me, and members like me, is invaluable. With the biggest smile on my face, I can confirm that Sheila and her daughter have been granted a visa for 6 months from 31 March 2009. We applied 8 weeks ago, and I am deeply sorry for those who have been waiting longer. I can only hope that you will get the news that you deserve, and that your waiting is not for too long now.

I cannot emphasise enough, that without this forum, we would be looking at another refusal. The information on this site is a treasure, and thanks to the moderators who run the site. I am also thankful to Iain Busby, Aromulus, Joe Bloggs, Peter B, Mrs Major (who we hope to meet in Norfolk) for support and advice, JoeBloggs, and Keith, and GinaPeterB. And hope I didn't miss anyone out - because everyone has helped in every way - and not just us, but many like us.

I hope that, with our experience, we can add to the bank of knowledge here to help others in our position.

Good luck to those who are still waiting. I hope the waiting is over soon.

Thanks

Ady

Mrs.JMajor
12th February 2009, 09:44
Wohhooooo:Hellooo::BouncyHappy::icon_win::REGamblMoney01HL1::REDancedancer08::Bouncy::Beer::222::transam-front-ramai:football21::luv4::Britain::woohoo::lol2::smileybigtmouth::xxanimal-smiley-085

sorry cant help it,im so happy for you guys,wow you beat the record of 8 weeks wohhho

ANDRES25
12th February 2009, 09:45
CONGRATS ADY!!! LET's CELEBRATE!!!!

Shayla
12th February 2009, 09:45
To everyone on this forum, I want to say a big big thank-you. Your help and assistance to me, and members like me, is invaluable. With the biggest smile on my face, I can confirm that Sheila and her daughter have been granted a visa for 6 months from 31 March 2009. We applied 8 weeks ago, and I am deeply sorry for those who have been waiting longer. I can only hope that you will get the news that you deserve, and that your waiting is not for too long now.

I cannot emphasise enough, that without this forum, we would be looking at another refusal. The information on this site is a treasure, and thanks to the moderators who run the site. I am also thankful to Iain Busby, Aromulus, Joe Bloggs, Peter B, Mrs Major (who we hope to meet in Norfolk) for support and advice, JoeBloggs, and Keith, and GinaPeterB. And hope I didn't miss anyone out - because everyone has helped in every way - and not just us, but many like us.

I hope that, with our experience, we can add to the bank of knowledge here to help others in our position.

Good luck to those who are still waiting. I hope the waiting is over soon.

Thanks

Ady

Congratulations Ady, to your wife and Shei's daughter...

Can I ask what type of visa you applied for?

Thanks!

Mrs.JMajor
12th February 2009, 09:48
Congratulations Ady, to your wife and Shei's daughter...

Can I ask what type of visa you applied for?

Thanks!

Sorry I am not Ady or Shie,lol but he gone to work now.....shayla they applied fiancee visa

aromulus
12th February 2009, 09:50
Jet and I, are extremely pleased with the success and incredible speed of your application.

We wish you all, the very best and happiness for the future.

May they get used to the weather in double quick time.......:D

Another happy ending brought to you by this big family of friends here, and especially the Scouser for starting this forum.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
12th February 2009, 09:52
Sorry I am not Ady or Shie,lol but he gone to work now.....shayla they applied fiancee visa

Ahhhh I see...

Thanks for your reply Ate Juliet....

mavid
12th February 2009, 09:53
Congratulations!

walesrob
12th February 2009, 09:55
Excellent news, well done!

LEAHnew
12th February 2009, 10:01
Excellent news :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congratulation:Hellooo::Hellooo:

charlwill
12th February 2009, 11:18
Congratulations.

LadyJ
12th February 2009, 11:20
ANother credit to all members of this forum and BB Keith.

Congratulations Ady and Family.

empott
12th February 2009, 11:53
Congratulations Ady and Sheila. well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
12th February 2009, 11:54
....and BB Keith.......
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
12th February 2009, 11:55
well done Ady, Shei and daughter..:)

dont forget the CFO stamp..:)

PAT
12th February 2009, 12:24
Congratulations to you and Shiela !...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

honeybunny
12th February 2009, 12:27
congrats.............:Hellooo:

ginapeterb
12th February 2009, 12:30
Great News mate, actually ginapeterb is my log in name, I'm Pete by the way, and my wife is Gina

so we are Pete and Gina.

Another satisfied customer on FilipinoUK keep em coming its what we like to hear !

DianaKevy
12th February 2009, 13:08
another happy couple again.:) wooppeeee congratulations to you and your family.:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08: cheers

sheila_ADY
12th February 2009, 13:24
Hello Everyone...

Like Adrian..I am very Thankful too to all of you here.We gain..A Helping one Family and friends as well. And for those who are waiting...don't lose hope..sooner it will be your Turn.

Good Luck and more power to us, to this Forum. shei

sheila_ADY
12th February 2009, 13:24
Hello Everyone...

Like Adrian..I am very Thankful too to all of you here.We gain..A Helping one Family and friends as well. And for those who are waiting...don't lose hope..sooner it will be your Turn.

brian&maddy
12th February 2009, 14:25
Hello Everyone...

Wowwww talaga!!! CONGRATULATIONS Sheila and Ady. im happy for you guys.
No more sad and stressfull days:BouncyHappy: God is so good talaga.
I hope to hear about my application soon as well. Its my eight week.

bornatbirth
12th February 2009, 14:25
good news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

how good does it feel?:Erm:

somebody
12th February 2009, 15:30
Well done and congrats to the two of you

Sim11UK
12th February 2009, 16:20
Good news :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm very pleased for you both. :)

PeterB
12th February 2009, 18:04
Great news Sheila and Ady - well done! Just brace yourself for the wonderful weather in UK! Personally, I'm happy staying in the warmth here!

tiN
12th February 2009, 18:09
Congratulations Ady and Shiela :)

joebloggs
12th February 2009, 18:40
as expected Ady :rolleyes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

reginacarlson
12th February 2009, 19:01
You guys deserved it. Congratulations!

IainBusby
12th February 2009, 19:18
Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

Ann07
12th February 2009, 20:15
Brilliant news:xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
12th February 2009, 21:38
Fantastic!

well done ... Congrats Ady,wife,and daughter :)

girl england
13th February 2009, 22:41
congratulations!!!

Ady
14th February 2009, 00:18
Thanks for all the kind messages.

Our work isn't over yet... there are others waiting for their visas, and I am hoping we can celebrate even more in the next few days and weeks with more acceptances.

Good luck to you guys that are still waiting... and I hope the waiting ends soon, some of you have waited too long, and I am eagerly looking for more celebratory news.

georyz
16th February 2009, 00:20
Congrats Ady! :)

keithAngel
17th February 2009, 00:11
Just saw this Ady we are very pleased for you all

Keith , Angie and Bocky:xxgrinning--00xx3:999