PDA

View Full Version : For NVQ Student visa applicants

dyannesky
13th February 2009, 09:51
NVQ Bottleneck at British Embassy Manila Visa Processing Agents VFS Global

12 February 2009

VFS Global, the visa processing agency for the British Embassy in Manila has released a statement to all NVQ students warning them that applications will only be accepted with an appointment - an appointment they are unable to give you until 27 March 2009.

"Student NVQ's" have been given its own visa category by VFS Global, which is described as an "Official Partner of the Home Office UK Border Agency.

The following notice (including grammatical errors) was recently posted on the VFS website:

"ATTENTION ALL NVQ STUDENTS

Submission of applications will only be accepted with an appointment. VFS will not accept any NVQ application without an appointment. There will be designated appointments for those applying in this category. If an appointment as been booked outside of the designated slots, VFS will not be able to accept the submission of the application and you will be asked to rebook your appointment."

Student Visa applicants were complaining this morning that the earliest available appointment to submit paper documents on offer was 25 March - over six weeks away. By lunchtime, the earliest date had already changed to 27 March. And this is before Entry Clearance Officer will even look at the application.

The UK Visa's 'Guide to visa application centre processing times' (December 2008) states that Manila processes 249 student visas per month and deals with 94% of applications within 15 days and 100% within 30 days.

Some agents have complained that it is now taking over two months for the British Embassy in Manila, recently appointed as the 'regional hub' dealing with applications for Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea, to process a student visa.

The problem for students and colleges is that the visa should be processed and issued before the 'offer letter' start date expires. In such circumstances, ECO's in Manila normally refuse a visa, or Entry Clearance, rather than request a revised offer letter.

Some NVQ colleges, such as Majestic College in London, have flexible start dates where students can join an intake up to four times a month. Despite this, Majestic College Centre Manager, Cynthia Barker says her students and agen ts are worried about the bottleneck at VFS and have already been calling the college.

"Students are worried that the six week delay for an appointment may take them into the new points based system visa process under tier 4.

"But our legal advisers feel that as long as applicants have lodged their VAF visa applications on-line before the end of March, the 'application date' should be set before tier 2 kicks in."

Cynthia added that Majestic College operates a "rolling programme" and their offer letter states that "students can reserve a place at a later date".

At the AGM of ARIA (Association of Regulated Immigration Advisers) this week one college owner described Entry Clearance Officers as the "business prevention unit", and said their negative attitudes and treatment of visa applicants were driving students into the hands of Australia, Canada and the US.

The UK Border Agency has today proposed sharp increases for visa fees including a 50% hike in student visa charges.
It is estimated that overseas students are worth £8 billion to the UK economy.

For the latest immigration news visit http://www.immigrationmatters.co.uk/

If you need any immigration advice or help with a Visa (VAF) or an appeal against a refusal please email us at: info@immigrationmatters.co.uk

See also:

JCWI Press Release

British Embassy Manila becomes regional hub

Immigration Matters

Clarendon House
Shenley Road
Borehamwood, Herts
WD6 1AG
GB
++++++++

Goodluck, to all these changes

Read this on my email, am still awaiting the result for my visa, been more than 6 weeks and no news yet, just heads up to those who are planning to apply for a student visa.....

:Erm:

INIAIRIDI
18th February 2009, 09:37
Thanks for this Info....

dyannesky
18th February 2009, 10:46
no problem, ure welcome

Mjaes
22nd February 2009, 06:46
hey guys... am new here in the forum. my brother is planning to apply for NVQ soon and we want to know what to expect. hope you can help.

first step is to set an appointment, right? do you get interviewed right away when you go on the date of appointment? what does the embassy ask during the interview? are there "no-no's" that you need to take note of, to increase chances of getting approved?

thanks in advance. :-)

dyannesky
22nd February 2009, 10:16
I believe the appointment is to pass the requirements/documents, interview by the british embassy will follow when needed and you will be informed about it. the documents needed is actually listed on the vfs website, and i guess you may have heard that come end of march, it will be point system now. during my time last dec, some of the documents i passed includes, my tor/diploma, the certificate of enrollment from the school of UK,accredited by DIUS,letter/affidavit of support from my sponsor,ITR of my sponsor,bank statements and bank certificates,business permit,dti permit,the letter from my school's accomodation, and of course the student visa application permit and my passport.
if you have further questions go to this website http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/applying.aspx

Goodluck, i hope this helps

dyannesky
22nd February 2009, 10:19
http://vfs-uk-ph.com/checklist.aspx

this is the website for the requirements/checklist in applying for student visa

Mjaes
28th February 2009, 07:26
wow super thanks!!! this is really helpful. :-) will update you as soon as we get an appointment. btw, are you travelling to the UK soon?

dyannesky
28th February 2009, 14:32
hi not yet, am actually waiting for the result still and it has been more than 6 weeks now, i lodge my docs last dec 22,2008 and its almost march no result yet so still crosiing fingers, hoping for the best and praying!
Goodluck to you always check the vfs websites for the updates they usually announce news and updates for applicants.

girl england
28th February 2009, 18:46
many thanks for the info godbless u

factoryjones23
1st March 2009, 10:08
hello can u guys have info how and where to apply for an NVQ for UK? Thanks..:)

pinky
18th March 2009, 17:34
hello there!!! any news on ur application?
thanks

dyannesky
20th March 2009, 03:25
no result yet pinky...today is the 55th working day..i hope anytime soon praying for it...God Bless

pinky
20th March 2009, 16:50
hi dyan..how are u? hope all is well....i know in God's time, the long wait will be over soon...take care and Godbless!!!!!

Mjaes
21st March 2009, 03:32
yeah... don't worry. am sure it's on it's way! :-) guys, have a new question. i filed my online application last march 19 and paid the visa fee on the same day. when i tried booking an appointment the day after, VFS website said there are no more available dates. but the site only showed calendar for march. we've been trying to call their hotline and we can't seem to get through using the smart number. do you think the application is still valid even if i have no set appointment yet? please help...

dyannesky
21st March 2009, 04:26
is your course NVQ? from what i know for nvq they are only accepting 10 applicants a day for the appointment.maybe the next appointment will be after march...try to phone them again or email them as well if that is the case since you already paid, if you are not nvq, you can go walk in at vfs office.

Mjaes
21st March 2009, 05:11
yes i am applying for NVQ. thanks a lot for the reply. appreciate this very much. don't worry we'll pray for you too.

we've been trying to call the hotline since yesterday. we also emailed them twice. am still waiting for feedback. thanks for this. so does that mean there's a chance that i can still get an interview in april? i was told that the cut-off for the points-based was yesterday. am still hoping that my march 19 application is valid... :-O

dyannesky
21st March 2009, 06:40
the appointment is to pass the documents to start the processing of your papers...interview will follow if needed, if they have questions on your documents.the office is in phil axa life in makati 25th floor if you are near there you can ask regarding your application, kse you paid already na. am not sure if there is a time frame for your payment..usually valid for 45 days only, am not sure....try and try again...

Mjaes
21st March 2009, 07:16
that's a good idea... will do that if i still can't get through the hotline. thanks a lot dianne. :-)

dyannesky
21st March 2009, 07:57
that's alright. thank u as well, well regarding email, they reply naman pero matgal nga lang ehehe, i emailed them weeks ago and replied after 2 weeks they even phoned me because am a bit makulit asking for the result, but anyways its ok to go there for questions as well, while i was in makati area before i lodge my documents went there to ask questions and the people there were nice enough to entertain my questions.

Mjaes
21st March 2009, 08:21
what did VFS tell you when they called? did they tell you why it's taking so long for your application to get through? how many more days did they tell you to wait?

dyannesky
21st March 2009, 08:29
they called me 3 weeks ago and they are processing end of november applicants. nvq student applicants are taking long to be processed because a lot of people applied for that kind of visa, overload, so they got stict and now they can only accept 10 nvq student visa applicants a day....one more week or two, i guess for me. since i lodged my docs last dec 22, 2008..so goodluck

Mjaes
21st March 2009, 08:53
wow! end of november??? that's a three-month lag time right there. so if i get an appointment in april, my application will be processed around july-august! :-O thanks again... :-)

darren-b
21st March 2009, 09:46
wow! end of november??? that's a three-month lag time right there. so if i get an appointment in april, my application will be processed around july-august! :-O thanks again... :-)

Assuming you get an appointment in April. Supposedly they have been restricting the number of NVQ applicants to 10 per day now for the last month (so only ~200 processed in the last month?), and I've seen figures of maybe 4000 per month normally so I guess there are lots of applicants in your position.

Mjaes
23rd March 2009, 12:59
hey guys was able to book an appointment today for march 30. the VFS hotline said slots opened just this morning. thanks for the help.

just wanted to ask you what you normally put in the "affidavit of support" from sponsor? do i really need to submit one or the requirements from my sponsor will do? thanks in advance!

dyannesky
23rd March 2009, 15:55
the affidavit of support is a notarized document assuring the embassy that the sponsor will support the student on all the finances needed, usually it will tell the bank statements, and bank certificates as proofs of the available funds..you need to atleast have 6 mos of bank statements and bank certificate, if the sponsor is a business man, need to provide the Income tax return, business permit, financial statements, dti, mayor's permit, if working, need to get the employment certificate.
usually the documents needed will depend on the sponsors status, so hope this helps, and goodluck

Mjaes
24th March 2009, 08:15
how come the affidavit of support is not listed in the student visa application checklist? is this really necessary? i have all the needed documents (all are in transit from UK as we speak) except the this. am starting to worry... is that something i can do here? or my sponsor will have to do it from where she is? she's my mother btw...

dyannesky
24th March 2009, 09:17
I am actually not sure but included on my documents is the affidavit of support attesting that my sponsor will fund my studies in UK, it is signed by my sponsor and notarized by a lawyer.

dyannesky
24th March 2009, 14:59
i think the list is just a guideline of what needs to be pass. but it is your call, we think that the affidavit of support will be a good indication that my sponsor is dead serious in supporting my studies, since she signed on it and was notarized by a lawyer. perhaps you can ask the vfs as well for that.

here's the list of my docs that i passed last december 22, 2008

> the student visa application form with the picture on it
> affidavit of support/notarized
> business/dti permit (my sponsor has a business here in Philippines)
> Income tax return for 2007 (since i pass it on 2008)
> financial statements
> mayor's permit
> certificate of enrollment from the school am set to study in UK
> reciept of where am staying/dorm in UK
> bank statements from the last 6 mos
> bank certificates
> Transcript of Records
> Diploma
> Certificates of trainings
> birth certificate
> NBI

> i hope this list helps, make sure your documents are photocopied, they need at least 1 set of photocopy for each of the documents.
You will need to submit the original copy....

Hope this list helps, if you have more questions, feel free...you can ym me as well..ym id is indicated on my profile thanks, God Bless

Mjaes
26th March 2009, 09:04
thanks for this, dyan! :-) really helpful! Also received an email from a relative in UK. Might be relevant to share here...

IMMIGRATION MATTERS:

Changes to Immigration Rules announced by UK Border Agency

16 March 2009

The UK border Agency has published changes to the Immigration Rules on 9 March, which will take effect on 31 March.
The changes will introduce the new Tier 4 route for students, as well as changing the academic and financial requirements of the Tier 1 for highly skilled workers.
The UK's points-based system will be expanded at the end of March to include adult and child students, while highly skilled workers from outside Europe will have to meet stricter criteria to come work in Britain.
The change to the Tier 1 follows the Home Secretary's announcement on 22 February on new measures to "raise the bar" for foreign workers wishing to enter the United Kingdom.
In a written ministerial statement, Immigration Minister Phil Woolas said:
"We recognise the contribution that international students make to the UK economy and the benefits that encouraging overseas students brings in terms of diffusing British values and fostering a positive view of the UK overseas.

"However, the new system will tighten controls over students who are applying for courses with work placements, ensuring they are not used as a way to gain employment."
The new system will also attempt to prevent adult students studying low level courses for long periods of time.

If you have a pending student visa application or have completed you VAF online, the application should be considered under the current rules, not Tier 4.
For the latest immigration news visit http://www.immigrationmatters.co.uk

If you need any immigration advice or help with Sponsorship or Work Permits, Visa or an appeal against a refusal please email us at: info@immigrationmatters.co.uk
Other stories this week
Tier 4 Pushing Ahead Despite problems - How to get round the VFS Global Backlog in Manila
Immigration Matters New Look Website

Immigration Matters

Clarendon House
Shenley Road
Borehamwood, Herts
WD6 1AG
GB

dyannesky
26th March 2009, 09:37
ty, just update us with your application God Bless

emcel
26th March 2009, 14:27
i am new here..ang NVQ ba is para lang sa mga graduate ng nurse?Thanks:Help1:

emcel
26th March 2009, 14:31
ty, just update us with your application God Bless
Ate ang NVQ ba is para lang sa mga graduate ng nurse??can you give me some idea thanks!!

dyannesky
26th March 2009, 15:04
National vocational qualifications (NVQs) are work-related, competence-based qualifications.Usually nurses take the NVQ health and social care which is related to their finished course, also medical courses like PT can take that course in UK if they want to study there. This is what I know.
If you are interested to study in UK and take NVQ, make sure to ask the school so they can assess you and your finished course if it is relevant to your qualification.

emcel
27th March 2009, 02:42
Grad kc me ng BSComputer Science 4years,, kung magtatake ako ng Practical nurse or nursing aide(1year) ate qualified ba ako??thanks!

katie37pinayuk
27th March 2009, 15:18
National vocational qualifications (NVQs) are work-related, competence-based qualifications.Usually nurses take the NVQ health and social care which is related to their finished course, also medical courses like PT can take that course in UK if they want to study there. This is what I know.
If you are interested to study in UK and take NVQ, make sure to ask the school so they can assess you and your finished course if it is relevant to your qualification.

hi. i am just not sure about students applying from Philippines for NVQ here in UK - if you need to have finished a health or medical related course as i have staff in the nursing and residential centre who are on student visa taking NVQ but are graduates of accountancy. i reckon it could have been easier if you have applied last year as it was more easier. anyway, goodluck to all of you. hope you get the chance and opportunity too.

wonderer
8th April 2009, 22:17
Hi! I am going to UK next week on a Visit Visa and will be staying there for a month. I wanted to take the opportunity also to look for a consultant who can assist me with NVQ application...will you be able to recommend someone? Thanks in advance

joebloggs
9th April 2009, 06:42
Hi! I am going to UK next week on a Visit Visa and will be staying there for a month. I wanted to take the opportunity also to look for a consultant who can assist me with NVQ application...will you be able to recommend someone? Thanks in advance

things just got a bit harder, PBS (points based system) is now in use for student visa's

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/studyingintheuk/quickguideforstudent/adultstudents/applyingforanadultstudentvisa/

katie37pinayuk
9th April 2009, 11:31

yes joebloggs is right that things are getting difficult now with the PBS. since you will be in the uk, i am sure you are willing to take the risk although now you cannot switch from a visit to a student visa. i advise you not to look for a consultant but to go straight and inquire in colleges and confirm if they are accredited (? licensed sponsor ?) by the home office. or use the internet or if you have family here to help you with the search. goodluck

Mjaes
20th April 2009, 15:33
hi dyan! how's your application? am scheduled on april 30 to submit my documents. i had to re-schedule because my documents came in late from UK. :-O

dyannesky
20th April 2009, 15:47
still no result after 17 weeks....haist...antagal!

Angelu
22nd April 2009, 07:41
hi ...

ako nga din wala parin yung result nung dec 12, 2008 ko pa ni longe and until now wala parin...ang tagal tagal nga eh bakit kaya?

aromulus
22nd April 2009, 07:47
hi ...

ako nga din wala parin yung result nung dec 12, 2008 ko pa ni longe and until now wala parin...ang tagal tagal nga eh bakit kaya?

English, please..........:Erm:

pinky
23rd April 2009, 13:28
hi angelu...welcome to the forum....
pls. update us of any news regarding your application...as far as i know...they are processing NVQ applications of applicants who lodged their documents on second week of December.
thank u very much.....

Angelu
24th April 2009, 02:54
hi angelu...welcome to the forum....
pls. update us of any news regarding your application...as far as i know...they are processing NVQ applications of applicants who lodged their documents on second week of December.
thank u very much.....
ok...
thanks, i keep you posted in regards to the result of my visa... wish me luck... im so nervous:), sana maging ok yung result, its been so long...waiting...

dyannesky
24th April 2009, 07:37
thank u for that angelu, lets just pray that the long wait is worth it!

jvsg_08
29th April 2009, 08:48
I passed my documents last feb5, still no results yet for NVQ student visa. how long will you have to wait to know the results. in tracking your application, same words are there " your application has been forwarded..etc.

jvsg_08
29th April 2009, 08:49
dyanne u seem to know many things. have u already had a visa? r u still waiting for it? how long have you waited?

jvsg_08
29th April 2009, 08:55
dyanne, how long have you waited for your visa?

dyannesky
29th April 2009, 09:57
hello, i havent had any visa for UK yet, I just share whatever I know and also ask questions when needed, if you are in NVQ, expect a very long wait due to backlog and changes that they have after the point based system last march 31, (or after)...currently, on their website they have been telling applicants the expected result will surface after 30-60 working days, but obviously it is contradicting because you can even wait for up to 100 WORKING DAYS.
I just tracked my application, and same old result, it is still forwarded to the British High Commission, and I have been seeing that same result for 18 weeks now.
If you have questions, you can email the embassy, they will reply, as they did to me, just don't expect that you will get it earlier than expected.

Goodluck I hope I answered your question

chico_fee101
30th April 2009, 15:12
hey guys!!

want to share something for those waiting for their student visas. as for me and my girlfriend applied for student visa last dec. 18 2008 and we received it april 27, 2009

i still got some hesitations in going there because i dont know what to expect:NoNo:

it sounds silly coz i had this visa after more than 4 months of waiting!!!

for those like me who got their first please tell us your current status their!! thanks!!

coz i heard some info that some nvq at health & social care are having limited hours for their training!! and cant manage to live their comfortably as to what their certain agencies promised!!!:bigcry::bigcry:

Mjaes
30th April 2009, 15:44
i was at VFS earlier today, supposedly to submit my requirements... i filed my online application last march. unfortunately they did not accept the documents, and i was told that i should now refer to the PBS checklist/requirements... i was really surprised because from what i gathered a few weeks back, the online application last march should be valid, right? it wasn't my fault that there was no available appointment sked before march 31 when i did mine online...

any comments guys?

dyannesky
30th April 2009, 15:49
i dunno wat to say did you ask what particular docs they need?refer to the link then and try again...
well my application last dec 22, still doesn't have result yet..

Nevermind
4th May 2009, 04:55
Hi guys,

I am new here....would appreciate any inputs from you on my query....here it is....

I am currently a permanent resident here in Australia but i have a sister in the Philippines who intends to apply for a student visa in the near future.The UK border agency website indicates that one of the requirement of the visa application is the following

Bank statement or letter confirming that you have enough money available to cover your course fees and monthly living costs for up to one year, at the time you submit your application

You must be able to prove that the money you need to apply has been in your account for 28 days before you submit your application.

I intend to provide all the financial support that will be needed by my sister during the student visa application and during her stay in the UK in the event that she will be granted the visa.I believe that i have the enough and ample amount of funds to support her.I am able to provide the following if required

1) Statement/letter or certification from my Australian bank indicating the amount that i currently have with them
2) Statutory declaration witnessed by an Australian Justice of Peace stating that i will be supporting my sister in all her financial needs during the student visa application and during her stay in UK if granted the visa.

My query is will the above mentioned documents be acceptable with the UK Border Agency or UK Visa Application Centre instead of my sister creating her own account in the Philippines and presenting a bank statement with her name in it?

My sister's agency who will be assisting her in the visa application also mentioned that she will be needing to present a bank statement or bank book upon arrival in the UK as a proof that she have the enough funds to support her stay in the UK during her study.Will presenting the above mentioned documents (nos. 1 and 2) be honoured and enough to present upon arrival in the UK?

If the following is unacceptable are they any other ways that are acceptable to the agency or centre if the applicant of the student visa is to be supported by an sponsor or relative who have the enough funds to support the applicant of his/her financial needs.

Cheers!

Nevermind

aromulus
4th May 2009, 07:35
Hi guys,

I am new here....would appreciate any inputs from you on my query....here it is....

I am currently a permanent resident here in Australia but i have a sister in the Philippines who intends to apply for a student visa in the near future.The UK border agency website indicates that one of the requirement of the visa application is the following

Bank statement or letter confirming that you have enough money available to cover your course fees and monthly living costs for up to one year, at the time you submit your application

You must be able to prove that the money you need to apply has been in your account for 28 days before you submit your application.

I intend to provide all the financial support that will be needed by my sister during the student visa application and during her stay in the UK in the event that she will be granted the visa.I believe that i have the enough and ample amount of funds to support her.I am able to provide the following if required

1) Statement/letter or certification from my Australian bank indicating the amount that i currently have with them
2) Statutory declaration witnessed by an Australian Justice of Peace stating that i will be supporting my sister in all her financial needs during the student visa application and during her stay in UK if granted the visa.

My query is will the above mentioned documents be acceptable with the UK Border Agency or UK Visa Application Centre instead of my sister creating her own account in the Philippines and presenting a bank statement with her name in it?

My sister's agency who will be assisting her in the visa application also mentioned that she will be needing to present a bank statement or bank book upon arrival in the UK as a proof that she have the enough funds to support her stay in the UK during her study.Will presenting the above mentioned documents (nos. 1 and 2) be honoured and enough to present upon arrival in the UK?

If the following is unacceptable are they any other ways that are acceptable to the agency or centre if the applicant of the student visa is to be supported by an sponsor or relative who have the enough funds to support the applicant of his/her financial needs.

Cheers!

Nevermind

:cwm23::cwm23:

You have posted exactly the same, 4 times in different threads.

Kclapuz
5th May 2009, 03:56
Hi dyan, any updates regarding to visa application? I lodged my documents last dec. 17 up to now there's no result.. Im also from global summit.. I enrolled also at iic.

dyannesky
5th May 2009, 15:24
Hi dyan, any updates regarding to visa application? I lodged my documents last dec. 17 up to now there's no result.. Im also from global summit.. I enrolled also at iic.

Hi!no result yet, I just checked my application minutes ago and again and its the same message for the past 19 weeks, forwarded to the British High Commision...I will try to email them again, they are really not doing well in handling the situation they should remove their announcement that it takes 30 to 60 working days to process NVQ student visa when it is taking 60-100 or more days....Goodluck, I know patience is a virtue but the longer we wait the longer we agonize on what may happen.

chico_fee101
6th May 2009, 10:56
baka mga june pa yung inyo sa akin mga 4 months plus!!! kaya tyaga lang

dyannesky
6th May 2009, 11:41

I hope not, your application is just 3 days ahead as I lodge my docs at VFS on dec 22, 2008, hopefully we'll get some results anytime this week or next, but you are right in reminding us to be patient! Goodluck, to all who are still waiting for the result!

Kclapuz
7th May 2009, 05:11

mas nauna p dumating result ng application mo. Dec 17 ako nglodge. Anyway, kelan plan mo umalis? Sang school k nkaenrol?

Kclapuz
7th May 2009, 07:49
Share ko lang, ung frend ko n ksabay ko nglodge last dec 17 nkarecvd ng txt PROCESSED APPLICATION RETURN TO COURIER.. By tomorrow n nya cguro marecv docs nya.

dyannesky
7th May 2009, 14:40
Share ko lang, ung frend ko n ksabay ko nglodge last dec 17 nkarecvd ng txt PROCESSED APPLICATION RETURN TO COURIER.. By tomorrow n nya cguro marecv docs nya.

Really? Update us as well, maybe ours will be next in line hopefully. Let us just pray and hope for the best, this too shall pass.

Kclapuz
8th May 2009, 07:12
Really? Update us as well, maybe ours will be next in line hopefully. Let us just pray and hope for the best, this too shall pass.

hi diane.. GRANTED ung friend ko, hopefully tayo dn..

dyannesky
8th May 2009, 08:55
hi diane.. GRANTED ung friend ko, hopefully tayo dn..

hopefully! that is good news, some more prayers and patience, we will get through this...:)

dyannesky
8th May 2009, 16:51
some more patience KC! Keep us posted

kim_lee19
18th May 2009, 05:16
hi diane and kc, do u have any updates?

kim_lee19
18th May 2009, 05:20
hello dyan and kc, any updates?

dyannesky
18th May 2009, 07:17
hello dyan and kc, any updates?

hi! kc was granted visa and she rcvd the good news last week, she lodged dec 17, 2008 which means results could go as long as 5 mos, am expecting my result this week. i lodged my documents dec 22, so hopefully i will rcv it anytym this week and the most next week. am hoping and praying that mine will have positive result as well. Good day!
God Bless peeps!

mcpol
18th May 2009, 10:11
hi KC!congrats! and dyan I hope you get a positive result!goodluck!

dyannesky
18th May 2009, 16:20
hi KC!congrats! and dyan I hope you get a positive result!goodluck!
Thanks so much, am so happy for KC since hers arrived and her student visa granted,mine I have to wait this week or the next!
Please pray for me and hoping for the best and that the looong wait is worth it..so crossing fingers.
To everyone who has the same agony, just be patient, and pray and the rest will just follow....
Keep u posted, hoping the result will be positive and that I may recieve the good news this week

God bless!

pinky
18th May 2009, 18:33
hi dyan,
definitely, ul hear the good news very soon....in Godswill!!!!
take care....

dyannesky
19th May 2009, 04:10
hi dyan,
definitely, ul hear the good news very soon....in Godswill!!!!
take care....

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks pinky! Yours too will follow, for the meantime let us pray for the good news...patience as well...
Just keep in touch! Hope this week na!
:)

dyannesky
19th May 2009, 07:52
After 20 plus weeks, i tracked my application this afternoon and this is what it says;

Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

Please pray for me!
I hope this will be a positive result...

Am nervous....:doh and feeling sick huhuhuhu

PAT
19th May 2009, 09:49
After 20 plus weeks, i tracked my application this afternoon and this is what it says;

Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

Please pray for me!

Thats good news dyan,you will have your visa very soon,i'm positive about it.

adam&chryss
19th May 2009, 09:51

Please pray for me!

Well, goodluck dyan!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mcpol
19th May 2009, 10:21
dyan!!!gudlack!!!sana sana positive!!!pls tell us soon your result..

dyannesky
19th May 2009, 14:27
I appreciate all your good words and prayers, I will all let you know as soon as I get the result...Thanks!

God Bless!:)

pinky
19th May 2009, 15:32
my friend....Goodluck!!!!!!You will be in my prayers again tonight!!!!!
Keep smiling!!!! Godbless!!!!!

joebloggs
19th May 2009, 17:04
I appreciate all your good words and prayers, I will all let you know as soon as I get the result...Thanks!

God Bless!:)

:yikes: 20wks, just in time to enroll next year :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:
anyone who can wait 20 wks, without going down to the embassy and :cwm3: :xxsport-smiley-002::action-smiley-060::23_111_9[1]: deserves the visa :D

cheesewiz
19th May 2009, 19:36
good luck to all whose waiting for their student visa:)

to those whose thinking of using student visa to work here please think a million times its not easy as what you think or your friends said to you:NoNo: life here in UK is so expensive, 20 hours work is not enough to survive.

good luck:)

dyannesky
20th May 2009, 00:36
:yikes: 20wks, just in time to enroll next year :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:
anyone who can wait 20 wks, without going down to the embassy and :cwm3: :xxsport-smiley-002::action-smiley-060::23_111_9[1]: deserves the visa :D

awwwww...that's very nice of you, I hope the ECO who checked my docs knows how I work hard and aimed for it since I will indeed study in there...crossing fingers and praying for it, will update you for the result this afternoon

God Bless and Thanks!

LEAHnew
20th May 2009, 05:10

Please pray for me!

Wow that's along wait:cwm34: you're such an inspiration:cwm38: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Goodluck I hope and pray it's positive result:xxgrinning--00xx3:
God Bless you:)

kim_lee19
20th May 2009, 08:13
hi diane,. we all pray for the positive result. pls inform us. my application was submitted last january 21, 09.. 1 month after yours! i still have to wait! godbless..

dyannesky
20th May 2009, 11:17
Hello all, just came home and just want to share with you guys, patience is a virtue, the long wait is really worth it, my student visa was granted i myt leave before the month ends, to all who are waiting, just keep the faith and pray!! God is good all the time!
God Bless you all!

Thank you for all your kind words and prayers

Sophie
20th May 2009, 11:35
Hello all, just came home and just want to share with you guys, patience is a virtue, the long wait is really worth it, my student visa was granted i myt leave before the month ends, to all who are waiting, just keep the faith and pray!! God is good all the time!
God Bless you all!

congratulations dyannesky :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

pinky
20th May 2009, 11:44
my friend, again..congratulations!!!!
Goodluck!!!!

dyannesky
20th May 2009, 11:46
my friend, again..congratulations!!!!
Goodluck!!!!

kaw din! kaw na susunod! Goodluck! I will pray for you!

PAT
20th May 2009, 12:08
God Bless you all!

Congratulations...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: hope ours will be next:):):)

mcpol
20th May 2009, 16:04
God Bless you all!

congrats!!! I am so glad your visa approved! :) :)

Ji&Ma
20th May 2009, 16:15
God Bless you all!

Big congratulations then to you:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:
Guess it must have been a big relief to get your visa granted after such a long wait, brave girl:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
20th May 2009, 19:59
God Bless you all!

Congratulations Ate Dyann.At last the waiting is over so when is your flight?

dyannesky
21st May 2009, 02:25
Congratulations Ate Dyann.At last the waiting is over so when is your flight?
Thank u Shayla, my tentative flight is June 1..am so glad I was granted till now I can't believe it! Thank u for prayers as well and I hope you are doing good in there!

kim_lee19
21st May 2009, 07:43
congrats! hehehe.. where will be ur place in uk? and how many hours u will have to work? is it ok to work part time in other job?

i hope u will still post ur expirience when u are in uk!! goodluck. mine was last january 21, 2009! prayer is the best!

Mrs.JMajor
21st May 2009, 08:58
When I read it, I am so happy for you sis, welcome to UK, good luck and take care von boyage

Tawi2
21st May 2009, 09:10
Your flying into Heathrow dyanne?Mabuhay sa England :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dyannesky
21st May 2009, 13:36
When I read it, I am so happy for you sis, welcome to UK, good luck and take care von boyage
Thank u MrsJMajor, I'll be in Heathrow by June 2!

dyannesky
21st May 2009, 13:37
Your flying into Heathrow dyanne?Mabuhay sa England :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yep Heathrow, thank u!

INIAIRIDI
21st May 2009, 15:53
WOW dyan...CONGRATZ... I Hope my Application will be soon to be Granted also ^_^.. I Lodged my Doc. Jan.07,2009.. and Still Praying...
What School mopo sa UK?!

GODBLESS Dyan...

Ann07
21st May 2009, 18:38
congrats finally u will be here:)

Ingat sa byahe:D

cheesewiz
21st May 2009, 19:53
wow congrats!!!

i have no idea much about student visa, how it works etc the only thing I know is they only allowed to work 20 hours/week and in tiers4...

school will starts in Sept? atleast you have still time to work for 2 months before school opening. Good luck and just be prepared when the immigration check you just incase who knows (like what on UK Border Force program).

Welcome to UK

dyannesky
22nd May 2009, 03:01
WOW dyan...CONGRATZ... I Hope my Application will be soon to be Granted also ^_^.. I Lodged my Doc. Jan.07,2009.. and Still Praying...
What School mopo sa UK?!

GODBLESS Dyan...

Hello, yours will be next they are currently processing last week of december, my friend who lodge her docs last dec 30 is now going to pick up her visa result this pm.
My school is Impact international college in Reading, Berkshire.

Goodluck, and prayers for you. Pray and keep the faith!

kim_lee19
22nd May 2009, 10:59
how are you doin now?! wats the feeling of mlapit na ang flight?! hehehe. sarap! diane, is it tru that sept is the start of clas so u have 2 mos time to work? is it more than 20 hours because still dont have clas?

kim_lee19
22nd May 2009, 11:02
'Cheesewiz, what hapen when the immigration checks her?! what do we have to do when it hapens?

dyannesky
22nd May 2009, 14:10
how are you doin now?! wats the feeling of mlapit na ang flight?! hehehe. sarap! diane, is it tru that sept is the start of clas so u have 2 mos time to work? is it more than 20 hours because still dont have clas?

Nakakangarag!!! I mean, there are tons to do eh hahaha!

Nope mine will start on june 1, kso flight ko is june 2 so kaagad me absent ako hahaha! ill arrive june 2 at 9pm so i need to go to school by june 3 so goodluck to me!

We are only allowed to work max of 20 hrs a week, anything after that should be communicated to the embassy. :) But if its holidays/summer breaks u can work full time

dyannesky
22nd May 2009, 16:44
Pinky got her student visa this afternoon! Congrats friend and what's nice is we are flying together from manila to heathrow! Hooray!!!!!!

Mrs Daddy
22nd May 2009, 16:58
congrats gurl:)and goodluck to the rest:)

Tawi2
22nd May 2009, 17:04
You will like Reading Dyanne,its a nice town :xxgrinning--00xx3: Once your settled in catch and you feel more confident I can suggest lots of sight-seeing spots locally like Windsor castle etc :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dyannesky
22nd May 2009, 17:09
You will like Reading Dyanne,its a nice town :xxgrinning--00xx3: Once your settled in catch and you feel more confident I can suggest lots of sight-seeing spots locally like Windsor castle etc :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ic, thanks for that...:)

Tawi2
22nd May 2009, 17:11
Your welcome,Reading,click on the link :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reading,_Berkshire

pinky
22nd May 2009, 17:48
hi...thanks God!!!!
Thank you for all forumers and this fil uk forum,it filled up all those hard days of waiting...
Finally, the game is over....waiting game!!!!
Next is, life in UK!!!!!!
To everyone who are still waiting for their visas..ur time will come....Pray and in Godswill....all ur wishes will be granted....
Finally, thank you Lord for everything!!!!

pinky
22nd May 2009, 17:51
Pinky got her student visa this afternoon! Congrats friend and what's nice is we are flying together from manila to heathrow! Hooray!!!!!!

hi, my friend...thanks for everything!!!!
Yipee, we are flying together to Heathrow...
God bless us and the rest/

See u soon!!!! Nite

Tawi2
22nd May 2009, 18:03
Safe flight over pinky,how you getting from Heathrow-Reading?Theres no direct train connections but you can get a coach/bus from Heathrow itself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

adam&chryss
22nd May 2009, 18:28
'Cheesewiz, what hapen when the immigration checks her?! what do we have to do when it hapens?

Just make sure you have valid ID's.. coz I remember when we arrived in Heathrow... There's this korean student that took long in the immigration (which I'm not really sure if he got through to Heathrow airport) been asked and checked his ID's which seems not valid.
Relax and answer honestly.. coz you will feel nervous of how they ask questions to that Korean student, with a high pitch tone pa. Like saying 'Why don't you just tell us the truth, so it will be easier for us? This is not a real ID for a school'
The student looks really nervous.
As for me.. The woman who talked to me didn't even look and smiled at me. She just asked some questions, also with a strong voice.

Goodluck anyway! :)

pinky
23rd May 2009, 04:30
hi tawi2, thanks...i'll be staying at Earl's Court area, very near to the station. Dyan wil travel from Heathrow to Reading.
Thanks for the info/help/
Good day!!!

kim_lee19
23rd May 2009, 05:29
any valid ID's like drivers license, etc?! thank you..

is it true that every country in uk have a free access to internet?! :D

adam&chryss
23rd May 2009, 08:59

I think so, driver's licence is one valid ID...

Well in regards of free access to internet. Not true. We get monthly bills for our internet. And free internet access in our mobile phone coz it is included in the plan we're paying on it.

:)

Tawi2
23rd May 2009, 13:02
hi tawi2, thanks...i'll be staying at Earl's Court area, very near to the station. Dyan wil travel from Heathrow to Reading.
Thanks for the info/help/
Good day!!!

You will like Earls Court,I was there earlier this week,the good thing for you is all the Oriental shops,dont forget to pop into Manila Market,farochilens also have a shop exactly opposite,theres a very good Thai mini-market in the same street :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Scroll down to the bottom of the Link,it actually mentions the sizeable pinoy community,you come out of earls court tube station and there are pinays everywhere,same as walking down kensington high street.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earls_Court

Tawi2
23rd May 2009, 13:04

If you want free internet access join a library(its free)and you can use their computers gratis :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pinky
24th May 2009, 16:53
thank u very much tawi2!!!!

kim_lee19
25th May 2009, 01:46
ah ok. thanks adam and tawi2 for the info..

any news for the january applications?!

kim_lee19
26th May 2009, 06:07
dyane hello, i just want to ask about the CFO,, do u need it? everyone who has a visa even if it is a student visa needs a CFO?

what do we have to bring before going to CFO office..

thank you..

dyannesky
26th May 2009, 15:06
dyane hello, i just want to ask about the CFO,, do u need it? everyone who has a visa even if it is a student visa needs a CFO?

what do we have to bring before going to CFO office..

thank you..
No, you wont be needing it, since that are just for OFW workers or immigrants..from what I know. It is not a requirement to student visa holders. What I was told is you need to have an xray and medical certificate attesting you are fit to study abroad. Just to make sure, I also took the AIDS test,Hepa B test and urinalysis.

Mjaes
26th May 2009, 17:09
congrats dyan!!! :-)

mcpol
27th May 2009, 10:40
hello!i would like to ask if you know how many applied in January?I lodged my docs February 6'09 and we're 8hund+ applicants. God bless! :)

kim_lee19
27th May 2009, 12:36
sory i dont know how many application for january. i lodge my apps january 21.. and still waiting for the result.. i hope somebody will post about what week of january is being process today.

godbless.

kim_lee19
27th May 2009, 12:38
thank you for the info.. dyan will be a great lost here in our forum because she was the one who always provide the info about the student visa application. huhu. :bigcry:

take care dyan..

have a safe flight.

INIAIRIDI
27th May 2009, 20:09
Hello guys and dyan.. i want to share it..hehe ^_^ my STUDENT VISA application also Granted.. nakuha ko lng kanina.. kahapon ksi ngtxt.. ang galing madami cla inapprove ngayon,mga ksabay ko din kasi kumuha nina approve din cla..

Thanks d2 sa forum..

Hehe tapos na paghihintay nten dyan..
haha..

THANKS GOD..

and for those who are waiting

Remember dyan said "patience is a virtue, the long wait is really worth it"

GodBless ALL.. \(-_-)/ Amen..

kim_lee19
28th May 2009, 02:04
congrats po.. ako january 21, 09 nglodge.. bka june pa. kelan flight mo? where will be ur place in uk..

mcpol
28th May 2009, 02:35
Congratulations and good luck to you!! for 20wks of waiting indeed PATIENCE is a virtue...people like you and dyan reminds me to keep that virtue to myself. :)

pinky
28th May 2009, 16:32
congratulations and goodluck!!!!

dyan and i will travel together on June 2. See u there.... in Godswill!!!!

IainBusby
28th May 2009, 19:02
Hello guys and dyan.. i want to share it..hehe ^_^ my STUDENT VISA application also Granted.. nakuha ko lng kanina.. kahapon ksi ngtxt.. ang galing madami cla inapprove ngayon,mga ksabay ko din kasi kumuha nina approve din cla..

Thanks d2 sa forum..

haha..

THANKS GOD..

congratulations and goodluck!!!!

dyan and i will travel together on June 2. See u there.... in Godswill!!!!

Congratulations to you both. :appl::appl::appl:
Louella & Iain.

dyannesky
29th May 2009, 13:31

Thanks d2 sa forum..

haha..

THANKS GOD..

Wow congrats...tlgang when u pray and you are patient, approved!
Goodluck, am happy for you!

Tawi2
29th May 2009, 15:11
I was at Heathrow earlier,beautiful blue sky,nice hot day,hope its the same for you guys next week,Mabuhay sa London :xxgrinning--00xx3:

doonat
29th May 2009, 15:53
congrats to Dyan finally you got your visa and welcome to reading! and also to Pinky and Iniairidi :xxgrinning--00xx3:

studying at IIC gives you the feeling of being home coz majority of the students are pinoy. if you need assistance in opening up an account in reading just go to HSBC and look for ate Jo. she's pinay and will be glad to assist students like us and can advise you how to improve your account status. :)

dyannesky
30th May 2009, 00:37
congrats to Dyan finally you got your visa and welcome to reading! and also to Pinky and Iniairidi :xxgrinning--00xx3:

studying at IIC gives you the feeling of being home coz majority of the students are pinoy. if you need assistance in opening up an account in reading just go to HSBC and look for ate Jo. she's pinay and will be glad to assist students like us and can advise you how to improve your account status. :)

Thank u doonat, yes you can say that again, FINALLY!
Thank you very much for your suggestion will do that and will also tell to my other classmates....

Ji&Ma
30th May 2009, 02:24
:Hellooo:Congratulation to all of you, well done peeps! And enjoy your studies in UK as much as possible:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pinky
30th May 2009, 15:04
thanks doonat!!!!
hope to bump into u in UK....
Godbless!!!!

Tawi2
30th May 2009, 15:37
You can probably bump into everyone at one of the fiestas Pinky,this ones the biggest,and its only a short tube ride from earls court,lots of pinays,pinoy food and pinoy celebrities and music over the two day event :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.barriofiestasalondon.com/

pinky
30th May 2009, 16:57
You can probably bump into everyone at one of the fiestas Pinky,this ones the biggest,and its only a short tube ride from earls court,lots of pinays,pinoy food and pinoy celebrities and music over the two day event :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.barriofiestasalondon.com/
hi tawi2...
thanks....i heard Morden Barrio Fiesta would be on June 7, hopefully the weather would be nice!!!!

Tawi2
30th May 2009, 19:27
Morden is ok,not nearly the same size as Barrio fiesta sa London in Hounslow,though I have to admit Morden is a much nicer area,I am not so far from either place,and the weather today?Its perfect B)

doonat
1st June 2009, 22:16
thanks doonat!!!!
hope to bump into u in UK....
Godbless!!!!

looking forward to that :xxgrinning--00xx3:
kita-kits in london barrio fiesta :BouncyHappy:

pinky
3rd June 2009, 22:03
hi evryone.....thanks to prayers!!!!

me and dyan arrived yesterday at heathrow...it was a nice journey!!!!

we have to rest ad sleep muna!!!!!

INIAIRIDI
15th June 2009, 11:37
Hey Guys.. d2 na me London dumating me nung june9 now lng me ulit nkpaginternet.. haiz.. I feel so glad im here in UK but nakahomesick tlga..

Kita kitz sa BARIO FIESTA SA JULY..

here my no. 07501453379

txt2 po ah.. thanks

-Maynard-

INIAIRIDI
15th June 2009, 11:39
GODbleSs you ALL guys!

Mabuhay!!!

^_^

jvsg_08
15th June 2009, 12:45
Hello! i lodged my application last feb5, still no result. so kim lee still don't have results so, the embassy is processing documents before jan 21. i read also some other threads that the embassy has granted the applicants last jan. 9. At least it's moving now unlike the december days.

jetalmonia
17th June 2009, 02:30
Hello guys! im new here, can someone help me with my simple request?
I'm having a difficult time constructing my cover letter for my NVQ(Health and Social care) application. Can someone send me the format or sample cover letter? your help is really appreciated. by the way you can send that to my email add or post here. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks and Godbless

ikarospao
24th June 2009, 11:39
FINALLY AM BACK!!

after 3 months of solitary confinement and paying thousand of pesos for my lawyer haha
my visa appeal decision overturned in just 3 months.
got a call from visa section june 5.
sent my passport for stamping and hola!

who's crazy now ha a*iny*l*? :action-smiley-081:BTW he's the rat who made "great magic" with my visa application and rant about the immigration rule blah blah blah

and oh..dami na palang namiss ko.. zobel nasan naba yung nagtataray na member na iyong tinutukoy kanina lamang??

and before i forgot..for those who's waiting for their result..keep yourself busy. called visa section today 1300H June 24, 2009.. 15th of january ang process nila. it would take a while but im sure its worth the wait.

i thought i could make it to wimbledon this year..missed...
il be in london by july.
see you!:butthead:

Jay&Zobel
24th June 2009, 12:02
FINALLY AM BACK!!

after 3 months of solitary confinement and paying thousand of pesos for my lawyer haha

who's crazy now ha a*iny*l*? :action-smiley-081:BTW he's the rat who made "great magic" with my visa application and rant about the immigration rule blah blah blah

and oh..dami na palang namiss ko.. zobel nasan naba yung nagtataray na member na iyong tinutukoy kanina lamang??

and before i forgot..for those who's waiting for their result
..keep yourself busy. called visa section today 1300H June 24, 2009.. 15th of january ang process nila. it would take a while but im sure its worth the wait.

il be in london by july.

Congrats Myx!!!
I can't find her posts student visa din hehe may attitude eh...lol

LEAHnew
24th June 2009, 12:12
FINALLY AM BACK!!

Thats good news, Congratulation:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:not that much a long wait:doh
My friend who appealed last 8 months ago got her Tribunal Letter decision just last MOnday only :doh(June 22).Then, This morning, she got a phoned call from the embassy telling to send her passport back and Acceptance letter from her school.
Did they asked u same thing? How did u submit it? By courier or did u made an appointment at British Embassy?
If courier what service you used?
Thanks and Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
24th June 2009, 12:24
FINALLY AM BACK!!

after 3 months of solitary confinement and paying thousand of pesos

and before i forgot..for those who's waiting for their result..keep yourself busy. called visa section today 1300H June 24, 2009.. 15th of january ang process nila. it would take a while but im sure its worth the wait.

il be in london by july.

Congrats!!!!

ikarospao
24th June 2009, 12:35
the visa section gives instruction whenever they call
but what i did:

1. Requested for a new school letter
2. Submit the school letter together with your passport
and place it in a brown envelope..better seal it..just to be safe
3. Make sure she's gona wrote down the emb address and her address too. at the back of the envelope..you'll be needing 2 envelopes

and include the reference number..the visa section staff already gave it to her im sure

one will be used for the passport and school letter
and the other one for the return.

call 2GO hotline +6325287136 and schedule for the pickup. you have to pay 160 pesos for the service. and ask for the prepaid. and wait for 8 working days.

THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT

ikarospao
24th June 2009, 12:38
Congrats!!!!

thanks will:D

LEAHnew
24th June 2009, 12:47
the visa section gives instruction whenever they call
but what i did:

1. Requested for a new school letter
2. Submit the school letter together with your passport
and place it in a brown envelope..better seal it..just to be safe
3. Make sure she's gona wrote down the emb address and her address too. at the back of the envelope..you'll be needing 2 envelopes

and include the reference number..the visa section staff already gave it to her im sure

one will be used for the passport and school letter
and the other one for the return.

call 2GO hotline +6325287136 and schedule for the pickup. you have to pay 160 pesos for the service. and ask for the prepaid. and wait for 8 working days.

THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT

That's great thanks, :xxgrinning--00xx3:she will be pleased to hear your reply
I hope she could join me flying on 5th July:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ikarospao
24th June 2009, 13:26
That's great thanks, :xxgrinning--00xx3:she will be pleased to hear your reply
I hope she could join me flying on 5th July:xxgrinning--00xx3:

welcome :):):)

Irishia
25th June 2009, 06:31
I believe the appointment is to pass the requirements/documents, interview by the british embassy will follow when needed and you will be informed about it. the documents needed is actually listed on the vfs website, and i guess you may have heard that come end of march, it will be point system now. during my time last dec, some of the documents i passed includes, my tor/diploma, the certificate of enrollment from the school of UK,accredited by DIUS,letter/affidavit of support from my sponsor,ITR of my sponsor,bank statements and bank certificates,business permit,dti permit,the letter from my school's accomodation, and of course the student visa application permit and my passport.
if you have further questions go to this website http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/applying.aspx

Goodluck, i hope this helps

Hi

Just want to ask once you finish your NVQ what are the chances that you'll get work permit as vocational courses from colleges are not qualified to for "Post study work"

Cheers,
Iriz

bhaby.angel05
15th August 2009, 13:36
hi can i just ask what are the reqs. needed for NVQ student application given i do have a sponsor? which is bettre yung may sponsor or yung wla? and pano mgpa appointment? TIA

eleazebonares
9th September 2009, 08:58
hi ...

hi,hows your applic'n?i lodged mine dec 16. .wla pa dn til now. .

jas_cruz
16th September 2009, 06:17
Hi,
I lodged last sept 11, 2009.. not a good date. but im being positive. I check yung last na ginagawa nila for point based system is July 22,. Maybe di pa nila inupdate. I hope for the best.

eleazebonares
16th September 2009, 11:16
FINALLY AM BACK!!

il be in london by july.

can any1 enliGhten me ?what happened to him.

jas_cruz
24th September 2009, 04:08
gosh ang bilis. for pick up na yung application ko. something is wrong.... im going there later......

abby
24th September 2009, 06:44
think positive!!!!

Let us know the result...

Godbless!

skirmish
4th December 2009, 10:56
gosh ang bilis. for pick up na yung application ko. something is wrong.... im going there later......

Hi what's the update? how many days since the day you lodged your application? Just think positive. Keep us posted.