PDA

View Full Version : First timer hello everyone

JOHNKR66
15th February 2009, 21:12
HI THERE. as its my first time on this site i would like the help of someone. is there anyone out there who can introduce me to this site and help me make new friends. show me the best way to go about it.
kind regards john :)

aromulus
15th February 2009, 21:14
HI THERE. as its my first time on this site i would like the help of someone. is there anyone out there who can introduce me to this site and help me make new friends. show me the best way to go about it.
kind regards john :)

What kind of help you looking for...???

JOHNKR66
15th February 2009, 21:19
well i have been on the home page and it wont let me access my own home page also are there any fees involved if i wanted to contact any of the ladies on the gallery

JOHNKR66
15th February 2009, 21:28
i am looking to make friends with a filipino lady. are there any fees to pay to view the gallery. i cannot access my profile page to upload an image of myself do i have to pay for that service.
regards john

jbt
16th February 2009, 08:02
hello, welcome

LEAHnew
16th February 2009, 10:16
Hi John welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:

PAT
16th February 2009, 10:58
welcome to the forum...

kimmi
16th February 2009, 11:22
hi John,

welcome to the forum..

Goodluck and I hope u find the filipina ure looking for..:)

bread2lk
16th February 2009, 11:29
Hi John..Welcome to the forum.....

georyz
16th February 2009, 11:44
welcome to the forum and good luck to your search :)

scottishbride
16th February 2009, 12:02
Welcome!:Hellooo:

Ann07
16th February 2009, 13:49
Welcome to the forum John:)

nids123
16th February 2009, 14:14
hiya welcome and goodluck to ur search

alicat
16th February 2009, 14:29
welcome to the forum.

girl england
16th February 2009, 18:21
Welcome to the forum

JOHNKR66
16th February 2009, 22:01
WELL thank you to everyone above who sent me welcome messages. i didnt expect so many and on my birthday aswell. can any one help me or guide me in my search to meet a genuine filipino lady.
kind regards john

Sim11UK
16th February 2009, 22:05
Jump on a plane & head east, would be your best bet. :)

gemini63
16th February 2009, 22:40
WELL thank you to everyone above who sent me welcome messages. i didnt expect so many and on my birthday aswell. can any one help me or guide me in my search to meet a genuine filipino lady.
kind regards john

hello john! welcome here in forum. I knew somebody if you like...

Mrs.JMajor
17th February 2009, 02:59
hello john! welcome here in forum. I knew somebody if you like...
:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

welcome John,there are loads of good filipina,so just serious on it,and members here will give you ....how many u wants :Cuckoo: joke lang po

:Hellooo::Hellooo:

smiler78
17th February 2009, 11:00
Hi John welcome here, pretty new myself but just added my profile picture, in the top search bar you have the user CP where you can edit all you details and add a picture, just make sure the file of the picture isn't to big or it will not upload.
Good luck with the search for a lady John but why not go there and experience the beauty and culture of the Philippines and meet her there.
Carl.:BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

JudyHon
17th February 2009, 13:22
Welcome aboard and good luck for your search. :Hellooo:

JOHNKR66
17th February 2009, 17:12
Hi John welcome here, pretty new myself but just added my profile picture, in the top search bar you have the user CP where you can edit all you details and add a picture, just make sure the file of the picture isn't to big or it will not upload.
Good luck with the search for a lady John but why not go there and experience the beauty and culture of the Philippines and meet her there.
Carl.:BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:
thanks but i have been told that if you go there you dont know who your looking for and what her background is. so its best to be introduced to someone, hence why im on this site. afterall recomendation is always the best way..

smiler78
17th February 2009, 18:02
thanks but i have been told that if you go there you dont know who your looking for and what her background is. so its best to be introduced to someone, hence why im on this site. afterall recomendation is always the best way..

Yes good point, I'm sure there are people here that can introduce you to a nice girl. Its an amazing place so as your ready get your pesos and get yourself over there you will have an amazing time! feel free to add message me if you need anything.

PeterB
18th February 2009, 16:56
can any one help me or guide me in my search to meet a genuine filipino lady.

Having spent time with two of Ruby's school mates today, I said to Ruby that we should find a good husband for Grace ... she's a lovely young lady, about 24/25 y/o.

aromulus
18th February 2009, 17:00
Having spent time with two of Ruby's school mates today, I said to Ruby that we should find a good husband for Grace ... she's a lovely young lady, about 24/25 y/o.

Hey....... My sis in law first...........:cwm23:

katie37pinayuk
18th February 2009, 17:54
is there any more application form left for my friend who works in a portsmouth hospital??? she is beauty and brains and very loving and thoughtful...sadly still loveless at 32

JOHNKR66
19th February 2009, 18:00
is there any more application form left for my friend who works in a portsmouth hospital??? she is beauty and brains and very loving and thoughtful...sadly still loveless at 32
please give her my email address im waiting lol:)

JOHNKR66
19th February 2009, 18:02
Hey....... My sis in law first...........:cwm23:
hi my friend could you get your sis in law to email me pl johnkr66atyahoo.co.uk
cheers

JOHNKR66
19th February 2009, 18:03
please pass on my contact details johnkr66atyahoo.co.uk seems i am going to be busy :D

aromulus
19th February 2009, 20:18
hi my friend could you get your sis in law to email me pl johnkr66atyahoo.co.uk
cheers

please pass on my contact details johnkr66atyahoo.co.uk seems i am going to be busy :D

In your own interest, mate, don't post your email on the open forums, edit it first, there are bots searching all the time, and you will be submerged in spam and requests to share 100s of millions of dollars if you send them a fee.....:doh

JOHNKR66
19th February 2009, 21:06
In your own interest, mate, don't post your email on the open forums, edit it first, there are bots searching all the time, and you will be submerged in spam and requests to share 100s of millions of dollars if you send them a fee.....:doh
thanks for the advice. seeing as your a moderator then please can you tell me as to why my account is restricted and i cant message other members. i have tried contacting the web site but no reply.
regards john

JOHNKR66
19th February 2009, 21:09
thank you for your advice. seeing as your a moderator can you tell me as to why my account is restricted as i havent done anything wrong well not to my knowledge. i can not message other members too.
regards john

Pepe n Pilar
19th February 2009, 21:13
Hey JOHNKR66 it seems you will be so busy answering e-mails. There is a filipina 30 y.o. working as a nurse in Southend Hospital. She is a smart lady.:)

aromulus
19th February 2009, 21:19
thank you for your advice. seeing as your a moderator can you tell me as to why my account is restricted as i havent done anything wrong well not to my knowledge. i can not message other members too.
regards john

As a newbie you need at least 35 posts before the messaging and the flash chat start working.
It ain't you, the rule applies for everyone.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It is all in the T&C.

JOHNKR66
20th February 2009, 14:29
Hey JOHNKR66 it seems you will be so busy answering e-mails. There is a filipina 30 y.o. working as a nurse in Southend Hospital. She is a smart lady.:)

thank you for that information i would like to contact her if that is ok with you or you can pass on my contact details johnkr66 at yahoo .co.uk i will look forward to receiving an email address from her and once again thank you john

fhara
20th February 2009, 14:37
maybe u'll recieve lots of mail now :)...welcome here and goodluck for ur search..

JOHNKR66
20th February 2009, 14:49
maybe u'll recieve lots of mail now :)...welcome here and goodluck for ur search..

thank you