PDA

View Full Version : 12 weeks and still waiting...

Shayla
16th February 2009, 05:11
Do you think that the ECO are still working for it or no chance???

I really don't understand what's going on with my visa application :NoNo::.I wished they will email or contact me and tell me what's the problem so I don't need to wait for so long.It's very stressful :cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

dyannesky
16th February 2009, 06:16
just be positive, everything will find its time... :)

Mrs.JMajor
16th February 2009, 08:28
lol i thought you wouldnt bother on it,but instead you'll just wait

Shayla
16th February 2009, 08:42
lol i thought you wouldnt bother on it,but instead you'll just wait

Sorry but waiting too long bothers again lol.. can't help it :NoNo:

Shayla
16th February 2009, 08:46
just be positive, everything will find its time... :)

Thanks Dyan.Please let me know when you have yours ok?.Take care!

alicat
16th February 2009, 09:23
think positive...you get it very soon

kimmi
16th February 2009, 11:15
hi Praise,

I know it will be easy for me to say Dont worry too much..

I do understand how u feel, been there done that..

I am sure ur visa will arrive soon,Goodluck..:)

georyz
16th February 2009, 11:39
just always think positive... you will hear from them soon. :)

dyannesky
16th February 2009, 13:00
will do Praise am still waiting for the result as well, it has been more than 6 weeks now. :)

Shayla
16th February 2009, 14:48
think positive...you get it very soon

Thanks Alicat,I'll pray for it to receive the result very soon.

Shayla
16th February 2009, 14:51
hi Praise,

I know it will be easy for me to say Dont worry too much..

I do understand how u feel, been there done that..

I am sure ur visa will arrive soon,Goodluck..:)

Absolutely right Ate Kimmi..easy to say not to worry but hard for my part to do it lol but anyway everything happens for a reason so what will be will be.

I will send you a message in facebook soon as I get it.

Thanks!

Shayla
16th February 2009, 14:53
just always think positive... you will hear from them soon. :)

Thanks Georyz and I'll try.I'm also hoping to hear from them soon.

Shayla
16th February 2009, 14:54
will do Praise am still waiting for the result as well, it has been more than 6 weeks now. :)

Alright.I wish you luck...Looking forward for our visa result..Can't wait to hear from them soon. x

JudyHon
16th February 2009, 15:20
Hi Shayla,

I'm sure there's nothing to worry about your visa everything's will be okay. Just relax and have a good day.

Got mine, 16 weeks. You cant believe. When i chased the embassy they had lots of excuses for the delay. Then after another email they suddenly replied that i had been successful and they had sent it to Visa Application Center.

Hope you receive it this week. Goodluck then :)

TONY73
16th February 2009, 17:32
What i dont understand is the inconsisitancy of the length of time visa's are processed.
One person can get it after 8 weeks and another will wait over 14 weeks,this seems a bit strange to me.
i know each case is dealt with individually and there may be more checks to make on certain cases than others but surely there should not be some receiving after 8 weeks and others waiting over 14 weeks, this seems strange to me.
I would phone them this week if you dont receive a message from them,its not right to keep people waiting this long !
God bless !
hope you receive it this week !

Ann07
16th February 2009, 17:47
Hi Praise:)

Keep smiling:D
I know its not easy waiting that long.
As I always said be positive always.

I just hope and pray you will get it soon.

nids123
16th February 2009, 17:49
hi shayla dont worry to much and strees urself,be positive and always pray.wish u get ur visa soon and me too goodluck to all of us here waiting for the visa result.i know its not to u and others that y have to wait this very long and others dont,and its same procedure and same documents and requirements.anyway goodluck and just pray and believe of gods well.

girl england
16th February 2009, 18:02
I do understand how u feel
u will have ur visa soon
godbless u

Shayla
17th February 2009, 00:40
Hi Shayla,

I'm sure there's nothing to worry about your visa everything's will be okay. Just relax and have a good day.

Got mine, 16 weeks. You cant believe. When i chased the embassy they had lots of excuses for the delay. Then after another email they suddenly replied that i had been successful and they had sent it to Visa Application Center.

Hope you receive it this week. Goodluck then :)

Hello Ate Judith,

Maybe it's because my age that's why it's taking long time.Imagine 12 weeks and others are only 7-8 or maximum who waited was 11 weeks. I really don't know when will be the time that they can decide for my visa application :NoNo:.

If their plan is to refuse my visa application, best they will give me the result earlier and not up to this time..Waiting for more than 12 weeks is hard and it's a lot of effort..I'm very frustrated because I got no right to rush them :bigcry:.

Anyways thank you and I'll speak to you soon.

Take care! x

Shayla
17th February 2009, 00:53
What i dont understand is the inconsisitancy of the length of time visa's are processed.
One person can get it after 8 weeks and another will wait over 14 weeks,this seems a bit strange to me.
i know each case is dealt with individually and there may be more checks to make on certain cases than others but surely there should not be some receiving after 8 weeks and others waiting over 14 weeks, this seems strange to me.
I would phone them this week if you dont receive a message from them,its not right to keep people waiting this long !
God bless !
hope you receive it this week !

Hello Tony,

I think the ECO aren't fair in settling result with the visas :Brick:.:Brick::Brick:

Yes I know that it's case to case basis but is it hard for them to decide weather my visa application is refuse or not?..

It's very strange why this is happening to me and to SOCOOL07 wife.We have been waited for long time and if the ECO are planning to refuse us best they will release the result earlier than letting us wait for a long week.

It's too unfair like :furious3:.

Well thank you very much and I'm always hoping to hear from them soon.

Mrs.JMajor
17th February 2009, 00:54

:Blacklistthatsucks: really sucks,when did u apply then ? would you mind to share it here :yikes: that was really 4 months :yikes::cwm23:

Shayla
17th February 2009, 01:03
Hi Praise:)

Keep smiling:D
I know its not easy waiting that long.
As I always said be positive always.

I just hope and pray you will get it soon.

Ate Ann dear,

:omg::omg::omg: SMILE?..Hmmmm I think I'm having a facial line now for always being stressed and sad lol..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Right, waiting isn't easy most specially like me who waited for long week :NoNo:.

No matter what,I'm still tending to take a hopeful and positive view of the future outcome soon.

In same way, I'm hoping and praying for it.
I can't wait to stop for waiting..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks and speak to you later.Take an extra care!. x

Shayla
17th February 2009, 01:15
:Blacklistthatsucks: really sucks,when did u apply then ? would you mind to share it here :yikes: that was really 4 months :yikes::cwm23:

Ate Juliet dear,

Good Day!

I'm sorry for interrupting you but Ate Judy waited for 16 weeks and got her visa without any interview last Dec. She arrived in UK Dec 2008 and applied for her visa last August I think if I'm not mistaken :doh.

Shayla
17th February 2009, 01:19
hi shayla dont worry to much and strees urself,be positive and always pray.wish u get ur visa soon and me too goodluck to all of us here waiting for the visa result.i know its not to u and others that y have to wait this very long and others dont,and its same procedure and same documents and requirements.anyway goodluck and just pray and believe of gods well.

Ate Nids,

How long you been waiting for your visa result?..It's spouse visa when you applied right?.When was it?.

Anyways good luck to you also and I do believe in God's will :D.

Thanks a lot!

Shayla
17th February 2009, 01:22
I do understand how u feel
u will have ur visa soon
godbless u

Thanks girl and may God bless you too and your family. Take care!

nids123
17th February 2009, 14:33
hi shayla i been just waiting for 4 weeks so 4 weeks more hope ill have my spouse visa next month.goodluck to u hope u got ur soon just always pray.

Shayla
18th February 2009, 01:25
hi shayla i been just waiting for 4 weeks so 4 weeks more hope ill have my spouse visa next month.goodluck to u hope u got ur soon just always pray.

You will be lucky like the members in the forum who received their visas in just 7-8 weeks. I'm turning 13 weeks on Monday but I'm not sure when will be the time that the ECO will get sick of my visa application and make any decision :angry:.

Good luck!.

JudyHon
18th February 2009, 22:19

I was going crazy, as I was reading here of ladies getting Spouse visas after 9-10 weeks! Applied August 2008, got visa December! Got Embassy excuses that they change location, have staff problems in e-mails.

They also said the 13 weeks target did not include 1-2 weeks to obtain external confirmations first! I was angry as UK Border Agency said 12 week total :furious3: but I didn't say anything as didn't want it to effect the decision

And they said they deal with visa based on the date of receiving, so they contradicted themselves...

And they got my name wrong replying to my fiancees e-mail where he had clearly stated it. :doh:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

TONY73
19th February 2009, 00:15
Keep your hopes up !
Keep praying !
It could be any day now when you receive that good news !
God bless you always !

ikarospao
19th February 2009, 06:49
called the Embassy just today and my Results has already been dispatched to VFS.. I hope the result would be positive..

:yikes:

pinky
19th February 2009, 06:55
goodluck!!!! keep us posted.thanks

dyannesky
19th February 2009, 07:03
Goodluck!!!! Let us know!!!

Mrs.JMajor
19th February 2009, 14:08
Hmmm and what happen to the application to the owner of the thread,bunso have u got it? you OK? you really keep your self silent ah:Erm:

Shayla
19th February 2009, 15:18
Hmmm and what happen to the application to the owner of the thread,bunso have u got it? you OK? you really keep your self silent ah:Erm:

I'm still alive lol but anyway I'm so tired of waiting...13 weeks this coming Monday and no result yet :Brick::Brick::Brick:

Shayla
19th February 2009, 15:20
called the Embassy just today and my Results has already been dispatched to VFS.. I hope the result would be positive..

:yikes:

Good luck and let us know about your visa result..Thanks!

Shayla
19th February 2009, 15:21
Keep your hopes up !
Keep praying !
It could be any day now when you receive that good news !
God bless you always !

Thanks Tony but I'm still waiting for the new updates here!

TONY73
20th February 2009, 07:34
Thanks Tony but I'm still waiting for the new updates here!

If you do not hear from them on monday maybe you should call them again.
that will be your 13th week i think so they will know your result im sure.
It will be successful im confident of this,i just think you got somebody who is slow at processing your application.
Think positive ! You will have that visa soon !
God bless you !

tiger@tigress
20th February 2009, 08:37
It will be successful im confident of this,
Think positive ! You will have that visa soon !
God bless you !

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fhara
20th February 2009, 11:33
its on its way shay dont worry...its granted for sure...:)

Shayla
20th February 2009, 16:06
its on its way shay dont worry...its granted for sure...:)

Dear thanks and how I wish you have an angel tongue lol. Anyways I'll keep u posted. Good luck on your next visa application.. I think best if you will marry in the Philippines then apply as spouse visa or even Fiancee to get it fast.

Wish me luck as always!

Hope in the end I wont be down :)

Shayla
20th February 2009, 16:07
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ate Ma.. let me know if ur from Newcastle okie?.. Thanks!

tiger@tigress
21st February 2009, 08:43
Ate Ma.. let me know if ur from Newcastle okie?.. Thanks!

Nop but my mother inlaw is... Hubby is supporting Newcastle and pix of them are everywalls.....

Theres only One Kevin Keegan hehehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shayla
21st February 2009, 12:16
Nop but my mother inlaw is... Hubby is supporting Newcastle and pix of them are everywalls.....

Theres only One Kevin Keegan hehehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yup I agree lol.. We love Kevin Keegan. Anyways hope to see u soon in Newcastle :-)

TONY73
21st February 2009, 12:39
Newcastle United Fc - not good to be a fan of them right now with the possible relegation from the premier league.

Keep your head high Shayla
Im sure your visa will be soon !
Stay positive !

tiger@tigress
21st February 2009, 20:07
Newcastle United Fc - not good to be a fan of them right now with the possible relegation from the premier league.

My husband is confident NCU will survive

Shayla
21st February 2009, 23:38

Keep your head high Shayla
Im sure your visa will be soon !
Stay positive !

Hello Tony,

We're from NEWCASTLE and still a loyal fan of Newcastle United. Hope u understand lol.

Anyways thank you very many for your positive views. Hoping not to wait for 16 weeks and 3 days like SOCOOL007...Lmao that's ages :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

TONY73
2nd March 2009, 13:49
Hello Tony,

We're from NEWCASTLE and still a loyal fan of Newcastle United. Hope u understand lol.

Anyways thank you very many for your positive views. Hoping not to wait for 16 weeks and 3 days like SOCOOL007...Lmao that's ages :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

haha,its ok i think newcastle will survive but only just !
i have been to newcastle only once and it was absolutely freezing !
All the best !

TONY73
2nd March 2009, 13:51
Shayla, have you heard any news yet ?

I hope you will receive very soon !

We were successful in our application,my wife is now here with me
so just hang in there,im sure you will receive your visa soon !

God bless you !

nids123
2nd March 2009, 16:27
hi shayla how r u have u heard anything yet hope u have good news for us here.looking forward to hear from ur visa.

Shayla
2nd March 2009, 16:45
haha,its ok i think newcastle will survive but only just !
i have been to newcastle only once and it was absolutely freezing !
All the best !

Hiya Tony,

I think Newcastle is warmer now because no more snow...:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:...I'm glad about it though rather than the weather is too freezing cold lol..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thanks!

Shayla
2nd March 2009, 16:48
goodluck!!!! keep us posted.thanks

Hi Pinky,

No news yet and still waiting for the result...:):D:)

Shayla
2nd March 2009, 16:54
Shayla, have you heard any news yet ?

I hope you will receive very soon !

We were successful in our application,my wife is now here with me
so just hang in there,im sure you will receive your visa soon !

God bless you !

Good afternoon!

I'm expecting to receive my visa result in 3-4 weeks time so probably it will be in APRIL or end of MARCH...

As of now it's my 14 weeks of waiting and still same...",NO RESULT YET"

But the good thing is I'm enjoying the sun and spending as much time I can with my family and friends..

Not long the wait now..

God bless you too and your family!...Glad to know that your with your wife now in UK..

Thanks a lot!..

Shayla
2nd March 2009, 17:02
hi shayla how r u have u heard anything yet hope u have good news for us here.looking forward to hear from ur visa.

Hello Ate Nids,

Thanks for keeping in touch lol :)..I'm doing very well thank you for asking.

Anyway there's no new updates regarding my visa but that's alright because I'm no longer bothered though..With that I wont make myself stress :D.

I'm really enjoying the company of my family and friends here and glad that time slip fast..

Don't worry by the time I will hear from them I will keep u posted for sure..That's my promise :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Same to you and good luck! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

TONY73
3rd March 2009, 08:53
Good afternoon!

I'm expecting to receive my visa result in 3-4 weeks time so probably it will be in APRIL or end of MARCH...

As of now it's my 14 weeks of waiting and still same...",NO RESULT YET"

But the good thing is I'm enjoying the sun and spending as much time I can with my family and friends..

Not long the wait now..

God bless you too and your family!...Glad to know that your with your wife now in UK..

Thanks a lot!..

Thanks Shayla !

i did not want to spread our news all over this forum because it seems unfair that we receive our visa so quickly and people like you and school007 have waited so long.
I will continue to pray for you that you will receive very soon !
Everything will be ok Shayla,you know the Lord is good and maybe
He wants you to enjoy the sunshine and your family and friends there a little more before you come here.
God knows best !

God bless you !

Shayla
3rd March 2009, 12:53
Thanks Shayla !

i did not want to spread our news all over this forum because it seems unfair that we receive our visa so quickly and people like you and school007 have waited so long.
I will continue to pray for you that you will receive very soon !
Everything will be ok Shayla,you know the Lord is good and maybe
He wants you to enjoy the sunshine and your family and friends there a little more before you come here.
God knows best !

God bless you !

Yes indeed..God is good all the time and I know everything is already planned and he knows what's best for me so with that all I need to do is to wait and relax and not to make myself stress..I'm really so happy here and I will miss everyone soon as I fly to UK if ever my visa is granted.. Anyway whatever happen with our visa application either negative or positive..My husband and I will be together with our little one for sure no matter where we are...I know we can't be away for too long though...

I will surely post it here soon as I get it but don't ever worry because even you post your positive result here that you got your visa so quick it's never be unfair..It's just my case is harder to handle than your wife's visa application that's why u got it so fast and mine is taking long time but well I will pray for the best...:D:D:D

I thank you for all your good words and I really appreciate it very much..

May God bless you too and have a wonderful week...:):):)

TONY73
3rd March 2009, 18:32
Yes indeed..God is good all the time and I know everything is already planned and he knows what's best for me so with that all I need to do is to wait and relax and not to make myself stress..I'm really so happy here and I will miss everyone soon as I fly to UK if ever my visa is granted.. Anyway whatever happen with our visa application either negative or positive..My husband and I will be together with our little one for sure no matter where we are...I know we can't be away for too long though...

I will surely post it here soon as I get it but don't ever worry because even you post your positive result here that you got your visa so quick it's never be unfair..It's just my case is harder to handle than your wife's visa application that's why u got it so fast and mine is taking long time but well I will pray for the best...:D:D:D

I thank you for all your good words and I really appreciate it very much..

May God bless you too and have a wonderful week...:):):)

Yes you will be together which is the important thing,im convinced that you
will be in the cold Uk though so just enjoy that hot sunshine !

Our application was not straight forward,i expected problems to be honest but God worked everything out for us somehow and now we are together.
I truly just believe you have somebody who is slow at processing your application because i cannot really imagine your application having as many problems as ours did, i did manage to get a support letter from my Mp which may have helped,im not sure?
All i know is that we were successful, i was not confident we would be successful but my wife was.
You will recieve it,maybe you will beat the record of socool007 though,haha.
Just enjoy the sun because its still very cold here.
God has it all in His control so just stay relaxed !
its hard to be away from the one you love but its fantastic when you
are together again and all this waiting will be soon forgotten !

God bless ! we hope to hear your good news soon !

Shayla
4th March 2009, 00:45
Yes you will be together which is the important thing,im convinced that you
will be in the cold Uk though so just enjoy that hot sunshine !

Our application was not straight forward,i expected problems to be honest but God worked everything out for us somehow and now we are together.
I truly just believe you have somebody who is slow at processing your application because i cannot really imagine your application having as many problems as ours did, i did manage to get a support letter from my Mp which may have helped,im not sure?
All i know is that we were successful, i was not confident we would be successful but my wife was.
You will recieve it,maybe you will beat the record of socool007 though,haha.
Just enjoy the sun because its still very cold here.
God has it all in His control so just stay relaxed !
its hard to be away from the one you love but its fantastic when you
are together again and all this waiting will be soon forgotten !

God bless ! we hope to hear your good news soon !

Yeah that's the most important that you and your wife are together now and no more being apart from each other..I'm always positive with my visa application result and I also think that I can beat the record of Socool007's wife lol when it comes to waiting :icon_lol:...Who knows my visa application will take 17 weeks??? :omg:...Anyway whatever it is I'm always praying for the best ... God knows I deserve to have a happy life and to get a positive result soon that's why I'm annoyed of waiting and to stay calm and relax..

Cheers for many times and may you have a good night!.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

TONY73
6th March 2009, 12:14
Yeah that's the most important that you and your wife are together now and no more being apart from each other..I'm always positive with my visa application result and I also think that I can beat the record of Socool007's wife lol when it comes to waiting :icon_lol:...Who knows my visa application will take 17 weeks??? :omg:...Anyway whatever it is I'm always praying for the best ... God knows I deserve to have a happy life and to get a positive result soon that's why I'm annoyed of waiting and to stay calm and relax..

Cheers for many times and may you have a good night!.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi again Shayla,

Why do you think they are taking so long with your application ?
Just remind me please, did you apply before or is this the first time ?
Is your husband waiting in the Uk right now ?

I'm sure everything will be ok in the end,im just puzzled why your
visa and socool007 has taken so long to process.

God bless you !

Jay&Zobel
6th March 2009, 13:39
Hi Praise,

When did you apply exactly? Is it before 27th of Nov 2008? Please read below.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/aboutus/newsroom/?view=News&id=8621211

Take care

nids123
6th March 2009, 14:42
hi shayla how r u now have u heard anything yet for ur visa?i wish u have good news for us now.

Shayla
6th March 2009, 15:02
Hi again Shayla,

Why do you think they are taking so long with your application ?
Just remind me please, did you apply before or is this the first time ?
Is your husband waiting in the Uk right now ?

I'm sure everything will be ok in the end,im just puzzled why your
visa and socool007 has taken so long to process.

God bless you !

Have a blessed afternoon Tony,

ANSWERS:

# 1..I think it's because of my age as I'm under 21 when I applied for a spouse visa and no other reason which will complicate with my application :Erm:

# 2. Yes..2 years ago I applied 6 months visit visa to UK and I was refused.

# 3. Yes, my husband is in England right now and we are apart for 5 months already :bigcry::Brick::bigcry:

Socool007's wife and I applied for spouse visa to UK and we are both under 21..Maybe the Embassy are still doing the background checking..:doh

Thanks Tony :xxgrinning--00xx3:..

Shayla
6th March 2009, 15:05
Hi Praise,

When did you apply exactly? Is it before 27th of Nov 2008? Please read below.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/aboutus/newsroom/?view=News&id=8621211

Take care

Hello Ate Zobel,

I applied last 24th of Nov 2008...It was 3 days before the age raised took effect..

Shayla
6th March 2009, 15:09
hi shayla how r u now have u heard anything yet for ur visa?i wish u have good news for us now.

Good evening Ate Nids,

Same as usual, I am still waiting for my visa result :)...It will be exactly 15 weeks on Monday but I'm sure it will surely come in the right time...Maybe 2 weeks from now I can post some good news here ..

I wish you luck also..Let me know if there's any updates on your visa :)

Jay&Zobel
6th March 2009, 15:12
Hello Ate Zobel,

I applied last 24th of Nov 2008...It was 3 days before the age raised took effect..

Hopefully they have received it before 27th? Tricky aint it?

God bless you...

P.S.
Please do not call me Ate hehe... Zobel is fine ;-)

Shayla
6th March 2009, 15:18
Hopefully they have received it before 27th? Tricky aint it?

God bless you...

P.S.
Please do not call me Ate hehe... Zobel is fine ;-)

Oh I am sorry :Erm:

Thanks Zobel,

Anyway they sent me an email saying that the Embassy received my visa application same day but it was afternoon though and I submitted my application about 9 in the morning but I really don't think they can refuse me so easy :NoNo:.. It will take a long time for them to decide but I know and I'm optimistic that it's positive :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
6th March 2009, 15:29
Hi Shayla,

Please don't despair. I know it's easily said, but try to look forward with as much confidence as you can muster. If I may say so, your posts indicate a maturity well beyond your years and I think this will be evident to the ECO assigned to your case (at least I would certainly hope so!). As I already mentioned to nids 123 on a separate thread, I pray that you and she will be NEXT on the list.

Jay&Zobel
6th March 2009, 15:32
Oh I am sorry :Erm:

Thanks Zobel,

Anyway they sent me an email saying that the Embassy received my visa application same day but it was afternoon though and I submitted my application about 9 in the morning but I really don't think they can refuse me so easy :NoNo:.. It will take a long time for them to decide but I know and I'm optimistic that it's positive :xxgrinning--00xx3:

coool... so see you soon then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Shayla,

Please don't despair. I know it's easily said, but try to look forward with as much confidence as you can muster. If I may say so, your posts indicate a maturity well beyond your years and I think this will be evident to the ECO assigned to your case (at least I would certainly hope so!). As I already mentioned to nids 123 on a separate thread, I pray that you and she will be NEXT on the list.

wow, what a very heartwarming reply :cwm38:

Shayla
6th March 2009, 15:58
Hi Shayla,

Hello Arthur,

Feeling of hopelessness is out of my mind right now.. I know I deserve to receive a positive result very soon...

Well,you're a person who uses words skillfully...I'm very grateful to you for your help.

May God bless us all..

Shayla
6th March 2009, 16:01
coool... so see you soon then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yup, see you real soon (",)

wow, what a very heartwarming reply :cwm38:

I agree!.. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

nids123
6th March 2009, 19:18
hi shay i really wish u goodluck and hope i hear a good news for u soon and mine too,lke u said u been part with ur husband for 5 month already.me sence sept its been 6 months already we jsut talk online emails and tx its really very very hard to wait anf patient but that what we have to do keep praying and think positve always.

joebloggs
6th March 2009, 22:22
It will take a long time for them to decide but I know and I'm optimistic that it's positive :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: yes you should be, i'm sure if they were going to refuse your app because of your age they would have a long time ago

so stay positive :xxgrinning--00xx3:

brian&maddy
6th March 2009, 23:48
Hello Praise:) Im still waiting for my result too and its my 11th week. Goodluck to you bunso. I hope you get yours very soon... Your birthday is nearing isnt it???

Shayla
7th March 2009, 00:57
hi shay i really wish u goodluck and hope i hear a good news for u soon and mine too,lke u said u been part with ur husband for 5 month already.me sence sept its been 6 months already we jsut talk online emails and tx its really very very hard to wait anf patient but that what we have to do keep praying and think positve always.

I know Ate Nids but it's not long the wait now..Few more weeks to go and that's it the waiting will be over.. Good thing we can do is to trust GOD always.. He will be going to give what our hearts desire for sure.

Cheers and good luck!

Shayla
7th March 2009, 01:02
:xxgrinning--00xx3: yes you should be, i'm sure if they were going to refuse your app because of your age they would have a long time ago

so stay positive :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Joe and I really agree with your post.

May God bless us all.

Shayla
7th March 2009, 01:14
Hello Praise:) Im still waiting for my result too and its my 11th week. Goodluck to you bunso. I hope you get yours very soon... Your birthday is nearing isnt it???

Ate Maddy, hello to you back..:D

Same here and I'm waiting.. 15 weeks now but it's not long the wait though..

Good luck to you as well..I do hope so and looking forward for our positive results.

Yup correct!..I'm turning sweet 19 next month (",) :D..Hopefully I will be in the UK that time so I can celebrate my birthday there and I can prepare some pancit cantoon for my new friends...

Is that okay guys? :BouncyHappy::yikes::omg::cwm12:...:icon_lol:

TONY73
8th March 2009, 18:14
Have a blessed afternoon Tony,

ANSWERS:

# 1..I think it's because of my age as I'm under 21 when I applied for a spouse visa and no other reason which will complicate with my application :Erm:

# 2. Yes..2 years ago I applied 6 months visit visa to UK and I was refused.

# 3. Yes, my husband is in England right now and we are apart for 5 months already :bigcry::Brick::bigcry:

Socool007's wife and I applied for spouse visa to UK and we are both under 21..Maybe the Embassy are still doing the background checking..:doh

Thanks Tony :xxgrinning--00xx3:..

God bless you !

I feel that the wait will be over soon and all those months of pain
will be at an end !
It is God's will for an husband and wife to be together and your
moment of being re-united is just a matter of time !
I can understand now why your application is taking a little longer
to process but believe me it will soon be forgotten in your
moment of joy when you see you husband again at the airport.
They will give you the visa,its just a few more days now to wait.

We hope you will post the good news on here this week !

Always have Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ !

Shayla
9th March 2009, 06:02
God bless you !

I feel that the wait will be over soon and all those months of pain
will be at an end !
It is God's will for an husband and wife to be together and your
moment of being re-united is just a matter of time !
I can understand now why your application is taking a little longer
to process but believe me it will soon be forgotten in your
moment of joy when you see you husband again at the airport.
They will give you the visa,its just a few more days now to wait.

We hope you will post the good news on here this week !

Always have Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ !

I will post the news soon as I receive it Tony..It's on the way now for sure :).Next week will be my 16th weeks of waiting so maybe by then the result is ready (",)

May God bless you too and your wife..:D:D:D

5olidsnake
9th March 2009, 07:42
15 weeks:bigcry:
i would be pulling my hair our!!!

keep positive shayla:xxgrinning--00xx3:

god bless

TONY73
9th March 2009, 09:59
I will post the news soon as I receive it Tony..It's on the way now for sure :).Next week will be my 16th weeks of waiting so maybe by then the result is ready (",)

May God bless you too and your wife..:D:D:D

Thank you !

We hope this week will be the week you will receive the good news !
You are better to be in the Philippines for the week ahead because we have much cloud and rain here right now in Uk.
April will hopefully be much brighter and warmer for your arrival !
God bless you and your husband !
Soon you will receive the joyful news !

nids123
9th March 2009, 13:36
hi shay alam u ba pano tumawag sa embassy coz i tried to call throught the number of the wesite ive seen,i cant contact them do u know any code how to dial to uk manila.coz i will try to call this wednesday wants to know if how long ill wait and where is my visa on que.thanks a lot goodluck for ur visa hope i hear good news form u.

Shayla
9th March 2009, 14:58
15 weeks:bigcry:
i would be pulling my hair our!!!

keep positive shayla:xxgrinning--00xx3:

god bless

Hiyah Snake,

Greetings!

Lol you made me laugh by reading your post here..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:..Pulling your hair hurts man :) but honestly I'm not bothered about waiting too long because I'm always out with my family and friends here that's why to me time slips easily..

It will surely come in God's perfect time that's why it's alright if I am being annoyed at waiting..Anyway not long the wait now coz might be in 2-3 weeks it will be ready!:D

I just think it's positive result though coz they never phone me yet if there's any problem..

I'm hoping that I'm right in the end..

GOD BLESS US ALL!

Many thanks!

Shayla
9th March 2009, 15:22
Thank you !

We hope this week will be the week you will receive the good news !
You are better to be in the Philippines for the week ahead because we have much cloud and rain here right now in Uk.
April will hopefully be much brighter and warmer for your arrival !
God bless you and your husband !
Soon you will receive the joyful news !

Good afternoon to you Tony and Wife :D!

It will be good if I can fly to UK next month but I really think that my visa is soon to be approve lol..

That's the reason why I'm always happy everyday plus my birthday is fast approaching too,it will be the best birthday gift if ever I'll have the chance to receive my visa and afterwards I can now fly over there and be together with the love of my life on my special day.

Yeah pretty soon I will post it here..That's I swear!

May you have a great week!

Shayla
9th March 2009, 15:31
hi shay alam u ba pano tumawag sa embassy coz i tried to call throught the number of the wesite ive seen,i cant contact them do u know any code how to dial to uk manila.coz i will try to call this wednesday wants to know if how long ill wait and where is my visa on que.thanks a lot goodluck for ur visa hope i hear good news form u.

Ate Nids,

Good evening!

When I phoned the Embassy, I dialed this number..

(02)858-2398...

or you can phone the UK VAC but it will cost you a lot though per minute..:NoNo:

Phoning them I think is worthless lol.. We phoned them few times but still they can't even give us any new updates about my visa..

Just wait til next week because who knows you will get yours quicker than mine..

Good luck dear!

nids123
9th March 2009, 15:36
hi shay thank you so much for the number and for the advice and thank you for the wishes i really want to know what my visa status is,just miss my husband so much we ee part for 6 months.

Shayla
9th March 2009, 15:48
hi shay thank you so much for the number and for the advice and thank you for the wishes i really want to know what my visa status is,just miss my husband so much we ee part for 6 months.

I feel the same way Ate Nids...We're 6 months apart by April 5th..huhuh :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:..

Well that's life.. We must sacrifice in order to achieve our goals and we will get what we exactly deserve in the end..God is always good and have faith in him more than always!..I'm sure not long the wait till you will receive your visa result.. Just stay positive, calm and relax while waiting..It isn't easy though but I tried really hard and glad I coped up lately..Enjoy every single minute,everyday with your loved ones while you're still here in Pinas!

May God bless us all!

Take care!

TONY73
9th March 2009, 18:55
Good afternoon to you Tony and Wife :D!

It will be good if I can fly to UK next month but I really think that my visa is soon to be approve lol..

That's the reason why I'm always happy everyday plus my birthday is fast approaching too,it will be the best birthday gift if ever I'll have the chance to receive my visa and afterwards I can now fly over there and be together with the love of my life on my special day.

Yeah pretty soon I will post it here..That's I swear!

May you have a great week!

All the very best with it, we will be praying !
You and your husband have a baby ? How old is the little one !
God bless you !

Shayla
10th March 2009, 00:00
All the very best with it, we will be praying !
You and your husband have a baby ? How old is the little one !
God bless you !

Good evening!

Yes, hubby and I have a baby girl and she's 8 months old this coming March 14..
She's british passport holder :)

Thanks Tony..God bless us all.

TONY73
10th March 2009, 18:09
Good evening!

Yes, hubby and I have a baby girl and she's 8 months old this coming March 14..
She's british passport holder :)

Thanks Tony..God bless us all.

God bless you and hubby and baby !
It must be hard for your hubby as he will be missing both you and the baby.
God will bring you all together again soon im sure !

Are you and the hubby both Christian ?
I hope you don't mind me asking.

Me and my wife are both Christian, Our Lord does bless His children !
Have faith in God and you will be fine !
God bless you !

Shayla
11th March 2009, 01:15
God bless you and hubby and baby !
It must be hard for your hubby as he will be missing both you and the baby.
God will bring you all together again soon im sure !

Are you and the hubby both Christian ?
I hope you don't mind me asking.

Me and my wife are both Christian, Our Lord does bless His children !
Have faith in God and you will be fine !
God bless you !

Hello again Tony,

My husband and I are both christian.. We are both protestant too :D...That's alright, I don't mind you asking though lol..:BouncyHappy: and YES correct, it's too hard being apart from each other and we are missing each other to bits..Also we starting to get sick on the computer (.")..We lived our lives always being in the computer for almost 3 years but can't do nothing unless my visa is soon to be approve..

Always wish me luck and thank you very much!

May God continue to bless us always!...

Cheers and til next time..:):):)

TONY73
11th March 2009, 07:22
Hello again Tony,

My husband and I are both christian.. We are both protestant too :D...That's alright, I don't mind you asking though lol..:BouncyHappy: and YES correct, it's too hard being apart from each other and we are missing each other to bits..Also we starting to get sick on the computer (.")..We lived our lives always being in the computer for almost 3 years but can't do nothing unless my visa is soon to be approve..

Always wish me luck and thank you very much!

May God continue to bless us always!...

Cheers and til next time..:):):)

almost 3 years in the computer,that is too long !
that time is surely coming to an end,no more computer chat,
i think you have been very patient in this long wait.
God bless you all !

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE !
If you follow Jesus you will be richly blessed !

Shayla
11th March 2009, 08:56
almost 3 years in the computer,that is too long !
that time is surely coming to an end,no more computer chat,
i think you have been very patient in this long wait.
God bless you all !

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE !
If you follow Jesus you will be richly blessed !

Yes very true Tony...I will pray harder to receive good news next week coz it will be my 16 weeks of waiting..Wont take long now!..

God bless u always and your words is absolutely true!..

Thank you for your brilliant post!