PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Passport Expiration

bread2lk
16th February 2009, 11:26
Hello Guys, How Are You Doing? Errr How Do I Start? I Am Holding A Spouse Visa Right Now, Expires On The 11 of March 2011 But My Philippine Passport Will Expires On May 2010,(where my spouse visa attached) Which Is The Possible Solution For This?Or Is There Anyone Of You Encountered This Problem? I Have Phoned The Philippine Embassy In London And They Told Me That I Can Renew My Philippine Passport But The Visa Is Still Attached In The Old One, Would't That Be A Problem? Thanks Guys..Have A Good Day..

georyz
16th February 2009, 11:35
as far as i know its alright if your visa is on your old passport but you have to present your both passport (old and new) if ask to show

nparvus1202
16th February 2009, 14:27
Just staple your old passport at the back of your new one. Immigration already know this.

LadyJ
16th February 2009, 14:42
Hello Guys, How Are You Doing? Errr How Do I Start? I Am Holding A Spouse Visa Right Now, Expires On The 11 of March 2011 But My Philippine Passport Will Expires On May 2010,(where my spouse visa attached) Which Is The Possible Solution For This?Or Is There Anyone Of You Encountered This Problem? I Have Phoned The Philippine Embassy In London And They Told Me That I Can Renew My Philippine Passport But The Visa Is Still Attached In The Old One, Would't That Be A Problem? Thanks Guys..Have A Good Day..

Im sure the Phil Emb will give you back your old passport once you renewed it if not explain it to them why you need the old one. Anyway, im definitely sure that they will staple your old with your new passport.

bread2lk
16th February 2009, 17:05
Thanks alot everyone

vbkelly
16th February 2009, 23:31
you need to pay it if you want to transfer in your new passport but i don't know how much it cost.

Mrs.JMajor
17th February 2009, 01:01
same reply bread2lk (my favorite breadshop lol) you been out of touch on the forum huh

just staple the old one,stick em together :Hellooo:

bread2lk
17th February 2009, 11:22
Hello Mrs Major,
Been busy here but I always log in whenever I have my free time...Take care...