PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Visa in less than 6 weeks

haiku
20th February 2009, 11:41
Thank God!!!

I just got text from home.. I'm in Baguio now for a short vacation. My visa arrived.. good thing I've left an ID and authorization letter as I'm expecting a parcel from my sister. The letter was acknowledged!!!

So I'll be going back home tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the tips and advises. For those who are still waiting.. stay positive and keep praying! Yours may be on the way!!!

LadyJ
20th February 2009, 11:42
Wow! COngratulations!

haiku
20th February 2009, 11:44
Wow! COngratulations!

Thanks!!!

misscarie
20th February 2009, 12:00
Congratulations , another successfull story :Hellooo:

welcome to UK :D

haiku
20th February 2009, 12:09
Thank a lot!

Guess I'll need to sort out my CFO. the visa only stated the effectivity and expiry dates.. so it goes without saying that even if I'll delay for 2 months, It'll be fine, right?

Hubby's on a trip out of UK for now.. and he'll get his vacation in 8-10 weeks... so I'm kind of worried that it might pose an issue when we leave..

please advise

thanks

Mrs.JMajor
20th February 2009, 12:13
you made me laugh with that two thread so i get confused but when u explain,i did understand, i can feel how happy you are haiku,congratz yuhooooo:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Shayla
20th February 2009, 14:19
Thank God!!!

I just got text from home.. I'm in Baguio now for a short vacation. My visa arrived.. good thing I've left an ID and authorization letter as I'm expecting a parcel from my sister. The letter was acknowledged!!!

Thanks everyone for the tips and advises. For those who are still waiting.. stay positive and keep praying! Yours may be on the way!!!

Congratulations girl,

Very lucky that it's less than 6 weeks for spouse visa.I wonder why my spouse visa application is taking 13 weeks and still nothing happens :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

fhara
20th February 2009, 14:24
congrats...dont worry shay :)

alicat
20th February 2009, 14:34
congratulations....

nids123
20th February 2009, 15:39
hi congrats to ur visa wow so fast,shay dont worry u will have urs soon just dont lose hope and pray always.

coyoteuglydiva1
20th February 2009, 15:43
[QUOTE=haiku;116559]Thank God!!!

Thanks everyone for the tips and advises. For those who are still waiting.. stay positive and keep praying! Yours may be on the way!!![That is really good news! Have you applied for spouse visa? any pointers? I am applying for my husband's settlement visa this April? Your advise will be of great help to us! God Bless! Thanks.--- coyoteuglydiva1]

islander
20th February 2009, 15:43
CONGRATULATIONS!

You're one of the lucky few who got visa very quickly!

Anyway, good timing coz weather in UK now is a bit better compared to the last few weeks, winter is gone, spring is coming....

Ann07
20th February 2009, 16:33
Congrats:)

empott
20th February 2009, 17:05
Congratulations! What did u do, Haiku? Less than 6 weeks? Wow! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Share us some tips, pls? :D

girl england
20th February 2009, 20:03
Congratulatons...

Shayla
21st February 2009, 00:30
Shay dont worry u will have urs soon just dont lose hope and pray always.

Thanks Nids and let me know when you have yours soon.. Good luck!

jbt
21st February 2009, 01:01
Congratulations!!!

tiger@tigress
21st February 2009, 08:33
Congratz...

haiku
21st February 2009, 12:28
Congratulations! What did u do, Haiku? Less than 6 weeks? Wow! :xxgrinning--00xx3: Share us some tips, pls? :D

actually..i followed d advises...I also wrote a cover letter.
i even made a mistake..ihad a CD of pics ready...but it wasn't accepted.Luckily i had some of our travel pic together..with notes about the pics..when, where and what occasion.Thinkn like pages from a scrapbook with hubby and family.

I also printed screencapture images of our chat exchanges from the year we met till present. We chat at work sometimes..and luckily the messenger was set up to save them in history.. Didn't realize we can use it.

Basically that's just it,detailed and random pics (just around 15) with receipts when pics were in restaurants or theme parks,random chat copies,scanned copies of the cards I sent him, few letters and cards from him, a deck of prepaid cards...and endless prayers.

Guess the officer has seen how long we've been married and how long hubby has been traveling to see me. So it's finally time to be together.

Shayla..have faith. Prayers help a lot!

THanks...and goodluck to everyone!!!:)

joebloggs
21st February 2009, 13:02
Guess the officer has seen how long we've been married and how long hubby has been traveling to see me. So it's finally time to be together.

i dont think so, i knew the misses for years before we got married, and i had been to the phils more than 7times and we had been married for more than 2 years before we applied for a spouse visa.we had more evidence than most people, letters dating back 3 or 4yrs, yet we still waited nearly 3 months, until i snapped and complained, then she got a call telling her to pick her visa up the next day after i complained. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

AJS
21st February 2009, 14:54
congrats:Hellooo:

nids123
21st February 2009, 16:15
hi shay dont worry i weill keep on posted here once i have good news for everybody here once i have thevisa. i dont really expect that now coz its only been 4 weeks next month ill be waiting.goodluck to u just pray and think positive.

Shayla
21st February 2009, 16:51
hi shay dont worry i weill keep on posted here once i have good news for everybody here once i have thevisa. i dont really expect that now coz its only been 4 weeks next month ill be waiting.goodluck to u just pray and think positive.

Thanks Nids and looking forward for your visa result :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nids123
21st February 2009, 17:15
thanks shay me too looking forward to ur too ampo lang sa ginoo aron ta kaloy an ba ako permi me mag novena kada myerkulis sa baclaran na unta hikapon ang dughan og ang utok sa eco nga ang visa ba dili padugayon.anyway good luck to of us here i,im from leyte but grow up here in makati but still i can speak my language very well coz thats what we use at home english tagalog and cebuano.

Shayla
22nd February 2009, 00:01
Shayla..have faith. Prayers help a lot!

THanks...and goodluck to everyone!!!:)

Hello Haiku,

Agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:...Agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:...Agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:...Agree :xxgrinning--00xx3:...

Thanks a lot!

Shayla
22nd February 2009, 00:07
thanks shay me too looking forward to ur too ampo lang sa ginoo aron ta kaloy an ba ako permi me mag novena kada myerkulis sa baclaran na unta hikapon ang dughan og ang utok sa eco nga ang visa ba dili padugayon.anyway good luck to of us here i,im from leyte but grow up here in makati but still i can speak my language very well coz thats what we use at home english tagalog and cebuano.

Ate Nids,

I really hope you will receive your visa result next month.. Kindly include me in your prayers and the rest of the forumers who are still waiting for their visa result. Prayer is really a powerful tool.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us. Hope in the end we will all be happy :):):):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

empott
22nd February 2009, 04:05
Thanks so much for the tips, Haiku. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Did you include your school credentials? If so, did you send the originals too or just photocopies? :Help1:

socool007
22nd February 2009, 08:30
Great news about yours visa

haiku
22nd February 2009, 10:03
Thanks so much for the tips, Haiku. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Did you include your school credentials? If so, did you send the originals too or just photocopies? :Help1:

Yes, i included my school credentials, employment certificate, NBI, and photocopy of PRC ID...

As advised here, bring whatever u find necessary.

Best of luck!!!

IainBusby
22nd February 2009, 11:11
Congratulations Haiku! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

empott
22nd February 2009, 11:50
Thanks again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

5olidsnake
22nd February 2009, 20:16
well done Haiku!:)

good luck to the other members who are waiting