PDA

View Full Version : To SOCOOL007..

Shayla
20th February 2009, 15:29
Any updates regarding your wife's spouse visa application?...I guess your still waiting for almost 4 months this coming Feb 28 isn't it?..

Kindly let us know about the new updates..

Cheers!

socool007
21st February 2009, 18:56
Thankyou for your message i do like to keep an eye on how you are doing aswell. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you but i work away and do not have internet access therefore i only have internet when i come to my home in plymouth which is every other weekend. As i can see by your comments i can confirm that after waiting 16 weeks and 3 days i am still waiting aswell. I have made 3 phone calls to the visa department at the embassey: call 1) Did not ask her name
call 2) Said it would be end of january/ early february.
call 3) Was better as they asked me for my wifes D.O.B and name and told me it would be 3-4 weeks for an answer and that was on the 11th of February

I would like to wish you luck with your visa, keep in touch.
:ARsurrender:

Shayla
21st February 2009, 23:52
Thankyou for your message i do like to keep an eye on how you are doing aswell. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you but i work away and do not have internet access therefore i only have internet when i come to my home in plymouth which is every other weekend. As i can see by your comments i can confirm that after waiting 16 weeks and 3 days i am still waiting aswell. I have made 3 phone calls to the visa department at the embassey: call 1) Did not ask her name
call 2) Said it would be end of january/ early february.
call 3) Was better as they asked me for my wifes D.O.B and name and told me it would be 3-4 weeks for an answer and that was on the 11th of February

I would like to wish you luck with your visa, keep in touch.
:ARsurrender:

Your reply is very much appreciated :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

16 weeks and 3 days is more than 4 months of waiting and it's very frustrating I'm sure...I thought you got the result and never post it yet lol but now I understand that you're working away and no access for an internet :NoNo:.I do hope you will receive a positive result sooner as possible.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your wife's visa and mine as well..

All the luck to all of us :D:D:D:D

I will inform you whenever I have it but for sure you will get your visa earlier than mine..