PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong about this?

Piamed
23rd February 2009, 18:23
Am I the only one that can see something wrong here? :D

KeithD
23rd February 2009, 18:33
Looks normal to me!!

IainBusby
23rd February 2009, 18:37
Looks normal to me!!

If we had one of those in our house I reckon thats how it would look. :D

Sconnie
23rd February 2009, 18:52

Its a clothes hanger dyer thing looks ok to me, maybe needs more clothes on it.

Hang on !!!!

Who is hanging clothes in our room ??***@@####!!!

Piamed
23rd February 2009, 18:52

If we had one of those in our house I reckon thats how it would look. :D

Its a clothes hanger dyer thing looks ok to me, maybe needs more clothes on it.

Hang on !!!!

Who is hanging clothes in our room ??***@@####!!!

Thanks for your support guys. :icon_lol: Perhaps it's because I told Pia I'm injured! :bigcry: Injured my shoulder last week whilst rushing my training as I had a visitor. :NoNo: Welcome back John. Sorry for using your room, your main sleeping area remains uncluttered awaiting the return of you both. We miss Vanessa and the Prison Break addict we created. :)

acs
23rd February 2009, 19:10
i do put some cloths hangings on my husband's exercise machine too in the other room :omg: too cold outside to hang them there...:icon_lol::Cuckoo:

bornatbirth
23rd February 2009, 19:19
looks like your gym room has got to go :ARsurrender:

or buy a tumble dryier :Erm:

chris40
23rd February 2009, 22:18
if a multi gym mated with a wardrobe i think it would look something like that.
i think filippinos are good at adapting things to use, and your wife is proving my point there.
my multigym is in my loft so my wife will have to find something else to use as a clothes rail.

JOHNKR66
23rd February 2009, 22:23
thats criminal i cant believe any one would hang their clothes on a piece of metal like that and have you seen how much those clothes cost lol no serious i think thats a bit of a liberty. all i can say is that you must love her mate

Piamed
23rd February 2009, 22:53
i do put some cloths hangings on my husband's exercise machine too in the other room :omg: too cold outside to hang them there...:icon_lol::Cuckoo:So I'm not alone in m suffering.:)

looks like your gym room has got to go :ARsurrender:

or buy a tumble dryier :Erm:Gym go? :NoNo: I was already displaced from my office to make way for our baby! :ARsurrender:

if a multi gym mated with a wardrobe i think it would look something like that.
i think filippinos are good at adapting things to use, and your wife is proving my point there.
my multigym is in my loft so my wife will have to find something else to use as a clothes rail.Yeah, we need somewhere out of the wa to locate my gym.

thats criminal i cant believe any one would hang their clothes on a piece of metal like that and have you seen how much those clothes cost lol no serious i think thats a bit of a liberty. all i can say is that you must love her mate
Hahah! Yeah, I'm a puupy for my love. My wife wants to turn my gym into an airing closet - "yes o course dear". :ARsurrender:

joebloggs
24th February 2009, 00:10
toks you still wearing your summer dress from last year :doh, where's your winter wardrobe :Erm:

and i told you when in saw you in that pink top, your not pretty in pink :doh

Mrs.JMajor
24th February 2009, 00:32
Toks,:icon_lol: shes trying to let you know,that she is the queen of the house and you are just her slave :icon_lol: (kidding)

sheila_ADY
24th February 2009, 03:51
Hmmm maybe she wants to remind you, to use your gym room now. Go and exercise now. Lol..action speaks louder than words. ^^

Hii Juliet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAHnew
24th February 2009, 06:51

:yikes:Lovely display:D are those for sale?:rolleyes::Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol:
Funny Dad:Cuckoo::cwm12:

tiger@tigress
24th February 2009, 07:35

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Reminds me of the 2 House Rule in our house:

Rule no. 1 mother is the boss
Rule no 2 see rule no 1

Hubby's strict rule :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
24th February 2009, 07:59
You didn't really think that nothing was going to change...???:Erm:

That's for starters.... You just wait until baby makes an appearance......:doh

Piamed
24th February 2009, 09:52
toks you still wearing your summer dress from last year :doh, where's your winter wardrobe :Erm:

and i told you when in saw you in that pink top, your not pretty in pink :dohHi Joe, you promised not to tell anyone about my cross dressing activities. BTW, I really thnk pink suits my complexion. :D

Toks,:icon_lol: shes trying to let you know,that she is the queen of the house and you are just her slave :icon_lol: (kidding)No doubt my wife rules. She is so sutle. She will say , "Honey I think that your office will make a nice room for the baby" or "Honey, are we going to move that woardrobe?". I know what it means and just say " err, of course dear".

It's interesting Pia's favourite song is Alipin (slave). :)

Hmmm maybe she wants to remind you, to use your gym room now. Go and exercise now. Lol..action speaks louder than words. ^^

Hii Juliet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oo. Actually, i did use it yesterday and trained trough the pain.

:yikes:Lovely display:D are those for sale?:rolleyes::Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol:
Funny Dad:Cuckoo::cwm12:Hey, amiga if you you are willing to pay more than we did, we will happily sell them to you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Reminds me of the 2 House Rule in our house:

Rule no. 1 mother is the boss
Rule no 2 see rule no 1

Hubby's strict rule :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:No doubt at all.

You didn't really think that nothing was going to change...???:Erm:

That's for starters.... You just wait until baby makes an appearance......:dohTrue! Those clothes were the things we just bought for her to take to the hospital. Today is the day we will wash our new baby clothes. I better work out before then otherwise there will be no room to.

Happy_Now
24th March 2009, 22:22

Hi Piamed,
You make me giggle:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
because im not aware that many of us doin like this:cwm12::cwm12:
me too ,im using gym to dry our clothes:D:D:D
my favorite is the multi gym, execise bike, tread mill & cross training, :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

at least gym is very useful to mums :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Piamed
24th March 2009, 22:57
Hi Piamed,
You make me giggle:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
because im not aware that many of us doin like this:cwm12::cwm12:
me too ,im using gym to dry our clothes:D:D:D
my favorite is the multi gym, execise bike, tread mill & cross training, :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

at least gym is very useful to mums :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

LOL! Look at the latest pic! Very useful for my queen!:)

Arthur Little
24th March 2009, 23:43
Ah, me. In the seventeen years I lived alone [apart from the various interludes when my son - now 37 - graced me with his intermittent periods of residency] I took to hanging the numerous shirts acquired over this space of time (in a strictly colour-coded fashion :Cuckoo:) in the THEN spare, fitted wardrobe - simply because I couldn't be :censored: *ironing them. Now I have a special someone who assures me she's more than willing to undertake this *gruelling household chore on my behalf ... (Well she DID say it's her wifely "duty" to take care of her husband!!).

Anyhow, in the wake of Myrna's recent arrival, I hastily set about the twofold purpose of emptying out said storage area to make way for the growing number of 'winter weight' garments needed to enable her to adapt to the vagaracies of the Scottish climate. and provide sufficient hangers to accommodate them. Even so, I'm still left with a surfeit of the latter as, on returning after a relatively short sojourn to my local supermarket yesterday afternoon, I was delighted (if amazed) to find my shirts all lovingly and neatly folded [yes, in order of colour co-ordination, too!!] in several piles on the bed, ready to put away in a chest of drawers.

Now THAT IS LOVE ...

Arthur Little
24th March 2009, 23:54
P.S. I've even bought a new ironing board, courtesy of a local charity shop ... well, it's serving TWO good causes, wouldn't you say? lol

IainBusby
25th March 2009, 10:35
P.S. I've even bought a new ironing board, courtesy of a local charity shop ... well, it's serving TWO good causes, wouldn't you say? lol

Hi Arthur,
Has Myrna discovered the local charity shops yet. Once she does you'll find your wardrobes will start to fill up fast and pretty soon they'll be bursting at the seems, with stuff that she will probably never wear, but will be accumulated to either send, or take back to Phils when the time is right.
Iain.

scott&ligaya
25th March 2009, 12:42
Hi Arthur,
Iain is spot on, both Ligaya and her friend Anilyn love the charity shops and the dreaded car boot sales. You wil come to know the Balikbayan box and stand back in wonder at how much Myrna will fit in one and how much brown tape needs to be used. Do not be surprised to see her stand on top of it to get more in, it will turn from roughly a rectangular box to a sort of tape covered blob!!!

Enjoy this experience...it is a filipina having fun!!!!!!!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

IainBusby
25th March 2009, 13:01
Hi Arthur,
Iain is spot on, both Ligaya and her friend Anilyn love the charity shops and the dreaded car boot sales. You wil come to know the Balikbayan box and stand back in wonder at how much Myrna will fit in one and how much brown tape needs to be used. Do not be surprised to see her stand on top of it to get more in, it will turn from roughly a rectangular box to a sort of tape covered blob!!!

Enjoy this experience...it is a filipina having fun!!!!!!!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Don't remind me Scott, now the weather is getting warmer, we'll soon have the car boots to look forward to again. :yikes:

Iain.

scott&ligaya
25th March 2009, 13:43
hehehehe Iain,
perhaps we should organise a midlands couples day out around one of the very large boot sales...... give the ladies £20 each and we men can escape to a nearby country pub!!!:party-smiley-012::Beer::Beer:

scott&ligaya
25th March 2009, 14:25
Hi Toks and Pia, see what you have done!! you are contagious Vanessa is now pregnant!!

Sim11UK
25th March 2009, 14:43
LOL! Look at the latest pic! Very useful for my queen!:)

Good excuse not to have to exercise. :)

IainBusby
25th March 2009, 14:54
hehehehe Iain,
perhaps we should organise a midlands couples day out around one of the very large boot sales...... give the ladies £20 each and we men can escape to a nearby country pub!!!:party-smiley-012::Beer::Beer:

Sounds like a great idea! I'd be up for that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
25th March 2009, 15:05
ok I will make a new thread, will need to after April 14 as Ligaya/Joshua do not get back until then from Phils.

PS how is Louella's driving?

Piamed
25th March 2009, 16:39
Hi Toks and Pia, see what you have done!! you are contagious Vanessa is now pregnant!!LOL!!! I wouldn't say the conception was immaculate but think we will all agree that John did a good job :D:icon_lol: I can't wait to see vanessa getting fat.

Good excuse not to have to exercise. :)It almost worked but I managed to force myself after losing 2 days training. :) The little clothes look so cute hanging there though. :)

Mrs.JMajor
25th March 2009, 18:30
Back to topic :D just wondering how you guys manage to dry the clothes when you are just single (status) those days

Is it the normal dryer :Erm: and you dont need to hang everywhere.like what we did now :doh

scott&ligaya
25th March 2009, 18:38
with my honey back home since late January I have had to do my own laundry. I only use the fast spin programme (1600) then use dining room chairs and radiator racks Ligaya bought when she got here. I find it much easier to iron slightly damp shirts (heavy cotton is a bitch) but a long time ago (28 yrs) I was in the army and shirts/trousers are no issue however do not ask me to go anywhere near womans or baby stuff!!!.

She gets back in three weeks, :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
25th March 2009, 18:41
She gets back in three weeks, :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

I do really feel how you missed her na so much :D:Hellooo:

scott&ligaya
25th March 2009, 18:58
I do really feel how you missed her na so much :D:Hellooo:

Very much so, this is the longest we have been apart since we met over 6 years ago. I am luckier than most in that we did not have LDR but I take my hat of to all the couples on here who have had to endure that situation.

Oh well another couple of weeks and then I can start to prepare things for their return..... better get rid of all the pizza cartons and beer cans. hehehehehe

IainBusby
25th March 2009, 19:00
ok I will make a new thread, will need to after April 14 as Ligaya/Joshua do not get back until then from Phils.

PS how is Louella's driving?

Well she's managed to get to work (a distance of about 5 or 6 miles) and back home again three days on the trot on her own, so I think she must be doing something right. :Erm:
Iain.

Sconnie
25th March 2009, 20:43
hehehehe Iain,

Sounds good to me :xxgrinning--00xx3::66::66::66::party-smiley-012:

trader dave
29th March 2009, 04:00
look on the bright side she could be hanging the clothes on your fishing rod [[ouch] lol

Piamed
29th March 2009, 11:45
Oh my!! :)

Prior to Pia coming here I used to use the airers. But admittedly I would use the stair bannisters, radiators, etc. I hardly ever ironed though a my work shorts are either polyester or silk so I would just wear them and the few creases that were there would melt away. Same with tops and jumpers; I wear a lot of sports tops which stretch when worn. The only things I ever ironed were jeans and some casual trousers.

Now, even my undies get ironed :)

scott&ligaya
29th March 2009, 14:10
Oh my!! :)

Now, even my undies get ironed :)

hehehehe, I know, who ever heard of ironed boxers!!!!