PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite ringtone?

nigel
26th February 2009, 22:26
:Hellooo:Hello!:Hellooo:

Can I ask you guys what your favourite ringtone is?

And if you could have someone "record" a customised ringtone for you, what would like it to be?:rolleyes:

I've got all this recording equipment, I'm wondering if it's worth offering a cheap customised ringtone service?

walesrob
26th February 2009, 23:57
:Hellooo:Hello!:Hellooo:

Can I ask you guys what your favourite ringtone is?

And if you could have someone "record" a customised ringtone for you, what would like it to be?:rolleyes:

I've got all this recording equipment, I'm wondering if it's worth offering a cheap customised ringtone service?

Mine is Fatty Boo by Faithless. A groovy reggae tune :)

I'd imagine if you were to do it as a service you would need to look into things like copyright, performing rights and a manner of other legal stuff.

PeterB
27th February 2009, 03:34
When I first visited Phils, Ruby was using the song 'Endless Love'. I've used that ever since.

scott&ligaya
27th February 2009, 10:44
love the laughing baby ringtome i have heard several times in the Phils and in HK

adam&chryss
27th February 2009, 10:58
4 in the morning by gwen stefani

i'm sure ladies will love this :)

and i have this message alert tone which i recorded from my son's voice saying 'mummy, may text ka' :D

misscarie
27th February 2009, 12:43
mine is "Booty Bass - Shake That As B***1" :D

misscarie
27th February 2009, 12:48
I found it .. hope it's allowed to post it here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ixwm7P8uo

irobot
16th March 2009, 00:35
Irobot...Sunny Different From The Rest.....

I personally do not have a mobile phone intrusion of privacy and if it`s that important come knock on muh door ... but if I did the ring tone Irobot would choose is the sound of Doctor Who`s Tardis Landing...