PDA

View Full Version : english man seeks girl friend or wife

mrright
27th February 2009, 14:36
hi i am paul located in the uk near leeds and no far from manchester i do hope to meet a loving women to love and one day get married i am 31 single no kids looking for love. any way i would be happy if any one can get in touch with me if any one interested my yahoo messanger id is xxxxxxxxxxxx my ideal match would live in the uk and look nice any race is welcome to get in touch i dont mind.

kimmi
27th February 2009, 15:43
hi Paul, welcome to the forum..

U can try searching in Boss's dating site, just click it on the top bottom..

wishing u all the best in finding ur love..:)

tiN
27th February 2009, 15:54
Welcome to the forum :)

nids123
27th February 2009, 16:51
hi welcome to the forum goodluck for ur search

mrright
28th February 2009, 00:39
thanks all its really nice i have even had some nice girls contact me all be it they dont live in the uk.. dont get me wrong some must be nice but i dont really have the means to go to asian country as the flights are exspensive

their are lots of nice asian girls in the uk u know

LadyJ
28th February 2009, 00:44
hi i am paul located in the uk near leeds and no far from manchester i do hope to meet a loving women to love and one day get married i am 31 single no kids looking for love. any way i would be happy if any one can get in touch with me if any one interested my yahoo messanger id is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx my ideal match would live in the uk and look nice any race is welcome to get in touch i dont mind.

Welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

Are you looking for Filipina or any nationality? If filipina, may I ask what was in your mind why do you like Filipino lady?

aromulus
28th February 2009, 08:31
hi i am paul located in the uk near leeds and no far from manchester i do hope to meet a loving women to love and one day get married i am 31 single no kids looking for love. any way i would be happy if any one can get in touch with me if any one interested my yahoo messanger id is xxcxcxxxxxxxx
my ideal match would live in the uk and look nice any race is welcome to get in touch i dont mind.

Good bye.

You have been banned before by Admin and as far as I am aware the ban was not lifted.

So you stay banned........

Don't bother changing names or server.