PDA

View Full Version : with options?

robeth
26th September 2006, 01:35
how british guys change their marital status in the UK after marrying a filipina in the philippines?

fred
26th September 2006, 09:37
You have to travel down to London to trafalger square in an imported 10 seater Jeepney,stand on top of a stone lion with a ten pound ball and chain strapped firmly to your ankle and declare to at least 10 British citizens that you are no longer a free man.
You then have to purchase your new bride a packet of seeds from a certified vendor and show her how to feed at least 15 British pigeons..
(keep reciept for the seeds).

KeithD
26th September 2006, 09:39
You have to travel down to London to trafalger square in an imported 10 seater Jeepney,stand on top of a stone lion with a ten pound ball and chain strapped firmly to your ankle and declare to at least 10 British citizens that you are no longer a free man.
You then have to purchase your new bride a packet of seeds from a certified vendor and show her how to feed at least 15 British pigeons..

Admin Note: Some parts of this comment may not be exactly correct :D

fred
26th September 2006, 09:47
Admin Note: Some parts of this comment may not be exactly correct :D

Sorry about that Admin.
Did I say a 10 lb ball ??
Sorry..of course I meant 15 lb.

robeth
26th September 2006, 12:30
Sorry about that Admin.

i knew it...i knew it!! :NoNo: :NoNo:

andypaul
26th September 2006, 18:29

Don't let red ken find you feeding the pigeons in Trafalger square!!!

robeth
28th September 2006, 01:18
Don't let red ken find you feeding the pigeons in Trafalger square!!!

thanks andypaul but who is red ken? :Erm: sorry but most of the times im thick!

robeth
28th September 2006, 01:22
Sorry about that Admin.

i like ur bouncing boobies fred but cant use heavier than 15 lbs? im getting nervous now...being thick and dumber and this visa thing! well....:bigcry:

KeithD
28th September 2006, 09:13
Red Ken is Hitler's cousin and controls London :xxgrinning--00xx3: