PDA

View Full Version : We are pregnant!!!!!!

scott&ligaya
28th February 2009, 09:42
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

I have just come off the phone to a very excited Ligaya, she has just confirmed that our little one yeasr old Joshua is going to have a brother or sister!!!!. She is currently visiting home in Pangasinan and will not be back until early April so I canot give her a huge hug, anyway following Brokenhearted and Ann007`s terrible news I thought I would let you all know that new life is coming and we are truly blessed.

better go now and start the savings fund:cwm12:

PAT
28th February 2009, 09:44

I have just come off the phone to a very excited Ligaya, she has just confirmed that our little one yeasr old Joshua is going to have a brother or sister!!!!. She is currently visiting home in Pangasinan and will not be back until early April so I canot give her a huge hug, anyway following Brokenhearted and Ann007`s terrible news I thought I would let you all know that new life is coming and we are truly blessed.

Congratulations both of you...:):):)

Ann07
28th February 2009, 10:31

Congratulations Scott and Ligaya.
How far is she now?

Thanks for the comforting words and prayers.

GBU always

Robert, Ann and James

KeithD
28th February 2009, 10:41
We!!! :Erm:

scott&ligaya
28th February 2009, 11:02
Boss

I subscribe to the notion that we are both pregnant becasue my life changes dramatically as well...

Ann007

She is six/seven weeks, hmmmmmmm she left for holiday 4/5 weeks ago, must have been my going home present!!!!

must stop buying her shoes, must be something to do with that:cwm12::cwm12:

Sconnie
28th February 2009, 11:03
Congratulations

tiN
28th February 2009, 11:54
Congratulations :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

jbt
28th February 2009, 12:13
Congratulations!!!

Ana_may365
28th February 2009, 12:35
hiya!all the best to both of you[im envy:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:]:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

marylen
28th February 2009, 12:46
congrats scota/ligaya......its truly a blessing.........i got one recently and so much fun although had lots of sleepless night but worth it....wahhhhh

scott&ligaya
28th February 2009, 12:49
Hi Marylen,
did I read you had your little one in Aberdeen? I was born there in 1962!! at Forester Hill, is it still the main hospital?

vbkelly
28th February 2009, 13:35

congratz to both of you!

empott
28th February 2009, 13:43
Congratulations! You guys are lucky. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
28th February 2009, 14:46
Congratulations!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

nids123
28th February 2009, 14:49
congrats

Shayla
28th February 2009, 16:00

Warm wishes to you Scott and Ligaya for being blessed with another miracle...:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

bornatbirth
28th February 2009, 22:19
Boss

must have been my going home present!!!!

must stop buying her shoes, must be something to do with that:cwm12::cwm12:

you mean you buy her shoes and you make :love18::luv13: :icon_lol:

congrats

btw you want a boy or a girl?

Fitzy
28th February 2009, 23:01
Awwww how sweet.
Roni and I are trying so much for the same.

Well done guys.

Philip...:D

Piamed
1st March 2009, 10:58

Congrats guys! It's so funny that you are talking about the savings fund as i'm just reading about that.

scott&ligaya
1st March 2009, 15:50
Hi Bornatbirth,
I already have a 19 year old boy in the UK and we have our little prince Joshua, I really would like a mini Ligaya but we will both be happy with just a healthy baby

SteveL
2nd March 2009, 18:52
Congratulations to you both, now the hard part is over for the father, i think you should kick back and chill.
God, glad my baby isnt here yet to read that, i'd be skinned alive. hahahah

Jay&Zobel
3rd March 2009, 22:47
Happy happy happy!!! Congratulations!!! The daddy is a happy munky again!! as always!

beaubrummie
8th March 2009, 12:43
Congratulations!!!

bhabes79
8th March 2009, 16:58
Congtrats ...............

Mrs.JMajor
8th March 2009, 20:21
congratz, scott and ligaya :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

chuchie
8th March 2009, 20:33
Congratulations scott&ligaya!!!

thejarvs
9th March 2009, 16:49
Congratulations Scott and Ligaya! Ikle ones are such hard work but so rewarding.