PDA

View Full Version : "last visited" in forum...

PAT
1st March 2009, 13:27
Hello,just curious.i was logged in here in forum and trying to reply all responses at once.My fiance logged in too after a while when I was currently in the middle of typing my reply. He read the time of my last visit was 8 hours ago but i was currently online just typing reply...can anybody please share your knowledge about it?... we are just curious,any information given to us is very much appreciated

KeithD
1st March 2009, 13:44
It's your 'last visit' :Erm:

PAT
1st March 2009, 14:16
It's your 'last visit' :Erm:

Thanks boss, i was wondering coz i was still online that time and was in a middle of replying for those who sent responses at once but my fiance didnt see i am still online when the fact was i was online ...will you please explain it any further? ...i really appreciate your reply.

KeithD
1st March 2009, 14:48
If you look on the main forum page at the bottom it tells you who is online NOW. Also the DOT next to your name will be GREEN if you are online, RED if not.

'Last visit'....strangely....tells you when you were last on!!

PAT
1st March 2009, 15:08
If you look on the main forum page at the bottom it tells you who is online NOW. Also the DOT next to your name will be GREEN if you are online, RED if not.

'Last visit'....strangely....tells you when you were last on!!

Thank you so much again boss,just another question,im sorry if i am so persistant, and also forgive me for my comprehension about computer,the time in my " last vsisted" doesnt tell wether I am online or not,its purely the the time of my last visit? My fiance and I were both online that time ,i was just ahead of him but not long so long when i logged in,so we could both see our own name at the bottom?...im really sorry for my ignorance.Thank you again for the reply,its very much appreciated.

KeithD
1st March 2009, 15:29
doesnt tell wether I am online or not,its purely the the time of my last visit?

The Green/Red blob tells you who is online.

If you logoff, and back in after reading this, your last visit was reading this!

PAT
1st March 2009, 15:35
Thank you very very much boss...i really appreciate all your responses sincerely.