PDA

View Full Version : I want snow!

faithgareth
1st March 2009, 14:17
Gareth said, it has been a couple of years when it last snowed in Grantham. We are planning to submit our fiancee visa by the end of this month and he said, when I arrive there (CROSSING OUR FINGERS TO BE GRANTED WITH A FIANCEE VISA) it's going to be summer there and no more snow. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:....but I said, NO! NO! NO!
I want snow, I want snow, I want snow!!! :icon_lol::Hellooo::Rasp::cwm12:

He said, he will hire a van to bring a fake snow so I can take pictures and show it to my family and friends :Cuckoo::BouncyHappy: FUNNY!!! But I said I don't want fake snows (I was just fooling around though)

Then he said, OK! OK! OK! I will take you to Scotland or somewhere that has snow....hahahahaha!!!! Did you guys felt the same thing when you arrived in England? Did you also wanted to actually see and touch the snow? Play with the snow and take pictures to send and show off to your family and friends?

kimmi
1st March 2009, 14:25
when I arrived in Scotland, I am too excited to see and experience the snow, I even played it with the children in the neighborhood and made snowman but it seems that in our place its always snowing so I got used to it..

don't worry sis, who knows when u arrived in England it will snow especially we're experiencing Global warming..:)

tiN
1st March 2009, 14:27
:ARsurrender::ARsurrender: I did, when i arrived here in UK, it was november and lucky me after christmas i experienced playing in the snow:icon_lol::icon_lol: it is funny because im all excited and make a snowman as soon as i can, and my hubby allow me to use a carrot for its nose:icon_lol::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

faithgareth
1st March 2009, 14:34
Kimmi...if ever we are going to Scotland, let's meet and tin, show me how to make a snowman...did you still use the carrot after using it as snowman's nose? hehehe

kimmi
1st March 2009, 14:36
Kimmi...if ever we are going to Scotland, let's meet and tin, show me how to make a snowman...did you still use the carrot after using it as snowman's nose? hehehe

sure, just let me know when..and we'll gonna play snowballs..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D

tiN
1st March 2009, 14:38
sure, just let me know when..and we'll gonna play snowballs..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D

:icon_lol::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

tiN
1st March 2009, 14:39

I use it in my pansit, my hubby doesnt know it:icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

faithgareth
1st March 2009, 14:40
Sure Kimmi....I will...good luck for our application

faithgareth
1st March 2009, 15:03
hahaha tin.....anyway, snowman is clean

kimmi
1st March 2009, 15:25
anyway, snowman is clean

as long as you dont made yellow or black snowman..:D:doh:Rasp:

scott&ligaya
1st March 2009, 15:46
When Ligaya first visited me here in UK it was christams 2003 and I was working out of Bridgnorth in Shropshire and she insisted that she wanted to see snow so I took her up to Llanberis and also Horseshoe pass so she could play in the snow. In 2005 we had new year in Aberdeen and I took her snowboarding in the Braemar/Glenshee area. She absolutely loved it and we have been to Japan and Switzerland since.

Ann07
1st March 2009, 15:53
The first thing a filipina would like to see is a snow :) and its the same here. My husband still remember the look in my face when i first see a snow. And luckily this year we exp loads of snow that lasted for a few weeks in our garden and our wee boy likes it. But I was fed up with it coz i cannot go out:doh became icy dangerous for a pregnant like me.

Anyway, once you are here you will enjoy it and get used to it and fed up :icon_lol:

Goodluck to ur visa application.

flomike
1st March 2009, 16:26
same here over excited to see the real snow like ann said after a while you get bored on it lol.

but it snow when im at work so i havent experience playing and making a snowman:NoNo: of course at weekend they melting.

bornatbirth
1st March 2009, 20:05
dont forget never eat yellow snow?

faithgareth
2nd March 2009, 06:25
hmm....was thinking of halo2x instead of a snowman..what do you all guys think about it?

faithgareth
2nd March 2009, 06:25
thanks for the luck ann...

PeterB
2nd March 2009, 07:41
hmm....was thinking of halo2x instead of a snowman

Funny you should say that - ask Arthur his opinion of halo-halo!

pennybarry
2nd March 2009, 07:50
Gareth said, it has been a couple of years when it last snowed in Grantham. We are planning to submit our fiancee visa by the end of this month and he said, when I arrive there (CROSSING OUR FINGERS TO BE GRANTED WITH A FIANCEE VISA) it's going to be summer there and no more snow. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:....but I said, NO! NO! NO!
I want snow, I want snow, I want snow!!! :icon_lol::Hellooo::Rasp::cwm12:

He said, he will hire a van to bring a fake snow so I can take pictures and show it to my family and friends :Cuckoo::BouncyHappy: FUNNY!!! But I said I don't want fake snows (I was just fooling around though)

Then he said, OK! OK! OK! I will take you to Scotland or somewhere that has snow....hahahahaha!!!! Did you guys felt the same thing when you arrived in England? Did you also wanted to actually see and touch the snow? Play with the snow and take pictures to send and show off to your family and friends?

It's looks like I'm in heaven when there's snow everywhere.All white:BouncyHappy: :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:But I don't touch it, as it feels like hell freezing:bigcry:

Jay&Zobel
3rd March 2009, 23:32
LOL... snow snow snow is fun... until...

that icy road damaged our car!!! it's been 2 weeks now since we have put it in the garage! it costs us a bomb paying the excess!! huhuhu

faithgareth
4th March 2009, 05:09
im thinking of halo-halo business when i get there...can make use of all the free ice..hehehe