PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

faithgareth
1st March 2009, 14:29
closed

mavid
1st March 2009, 14:34
I don't think you need to print it on a photo paper, but photo paper are quite cheap in CDR-King... A4 size 10 pcs for 60 pesos i think. Your pictures will look better. That's what i did.

faithgareth
1st March 2009, 14:37
Thanks Mavid! I'll go and check the photo papers from CDR-KING...

bornatbirth
1st March 2009, 20:15
you may find going to a shop and getting them printed cheaper,the price per photo may work out cheaper than printing them yourself?

misscarie
1st March 2009, 20:24
just go to the internet cafe and print ur pictures together , it cost 15 pesos for colored photo paper.

faithgareth
2nd March 2009, 06:18
Thanks born and misscarie....geez, we have heaps and heaps of photos and i'm having a hard time choosing what to print for our application...

sheila_ADY
2nd March 2009, 07:55
I suggest And give you a little idea to make it neat and well arranged.Better print it in Photo paper (4r).Buy a board paper or scented paper. If possible long or legal paper with designs and light in colors.Paste your 4 pictures on 1 page,with captions..like date..place. I have 16 pages of that. 16x4 = 64 pictures including my daughter's application. So it is like an album.I did it too in my postal receipts. Good Luck to your application.

empott
2nd March 2009, 08:17
I put 6 pics in a size A4 canvas with captions by using photoshop

faithgareth
4th March 2009, 05:30
thanks ady and empott....nice idea ady i'll do it that way but we made sure that the date and time is set on our camera

sheila_ADY
4th March 2009, 06:50
your welcome faith ^^. Better make it sure,the time and date set.Bcoz in my experienced. Some of our pics in SIngapore 2008 was a mess lol. I didn't update the date. It appears 01/01/2005 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in the pictures. But so far no problem with my application. ANd grant us.Good Luck Faith to your Application. Again Just make it neat and arrange it step by step,easy for the ECO to see your Documents especially the Evidences.

Florge
4th March 2009, 08:14
in line with this thread, I have made an scrapbook of our "love story"... would you advise that I give it instead? Or i will have to reprint some of the pictures and create another scrapbook-type just for the application? I worry that they might not return the photo album.. all our pictures are there.. with the boarding pass, bus tickets, even the tissue paper where bf wrote "I love you"... hehehe...

Jay&Zobel
5th March 2009, 23:09
in line with this thread, I have made an scrapbook of our "love story"... would you advise that I give it instead? Or i will have to reprint some of the pictures and create another scrapbook-type just for the application? I worry that they might not return the photo album.. all our pictures are there.. with the boarding pass, bus tickets, even the tissue paper where bf wrote "I love you"... hehehe...

I submitted 2 scrapbooks too (how cheesey..lol)...worry not they will return all original documents...

faithgareth
6th March 2009, 08:38
thanks ady...scrapbook thingy is a good idea instead of just putting it on an ordinary paper

rusty
6th March 2009, 09:06
I submitted a couple of original prints from our wedding and other pics of us together were placed on ordinary plain paper, 4 per sheet.