PDA

View Full Version : Any Plans for Holy Week?

charlwill
3rd March 2009, 00:10
Would you like to meet up with some other members here in the forum? Just tell me the Place, When and Where. Looking forward for all your reactions. Thanks. Exclusively only to UK members.

Jay&Zobel
3rd March 2009, 22:22
Hi Charlwill,

Funny it may seem... hehe lots of us here would like to meet one day... we have kind of plan to make it during the CHristmas Holidays... still did not materialize.. hehe... but hopefully one day...

Hey, Boss Scouser... What about a CONFERENCE? LOL... FIL MARRIED TO BRIT HAHAHA... or LIFE IN THE UK AFTER LEAVING PINAS hehehe...
YOU CAN Charge us for conference fees hehe..

Speakers:
Joebloggs
You
Pete

Participants:
Members of Fil Uk forum hahaha...

I am just silly... just want to see all of you folks!

Pepe n Pilar
4th March 2009, 22:04
Hi Charl,

That's a wonderful idea. We can have an annual get together so as to meet the bosses and the wonderful members of this forum.
HOpe to meet you guys one of these days!
:)

gemini63
4th March 2009, 22:14
Thats a good idea. I would love to go and excited to meet some members here in forum. Count me as 1 of those who are willing charl.

alicat
5th March 2009, 09:02
count me in..i would love to go.

charlwill
5th March 2009, 21:36
Sure, but you have to tell me when and where did you want to meet up.

gemini63
5th March 2009, 23:24
Sure, but you have to tell me when and where did you want to meet up.

I saw this champagne weekends package offer in Ilfracombe Devon. Im not sure if its really a nice place as what they showed in pictures. But the package offer for the whole stay is amazing.Very reasonable price.Below is the link.

http://www.devoniahotels.co.uk/

choose the weekends champagne package at Arlington Hotel.

Pepe n Pilar
6th March 2009, 10:44
I am going to take the "Life in the UK" test in April to coincide with my hubby's(Husband's):) vacation so after that i can go and meet up with you guys.

Scotland, Wales or London would be great as well.
:)

alicat
6th March 2009, 11:20
london would be great

nids123
6th March 2009, 14:50
hi i would be great to meet up all of u here but the problem is im still here inphil.waiting for my visa hope this month and next month.just tell us when and where.