PDA

View Full Version : Torres injuries cost us - Benitez

Win2Win
3rd March 2009, 01:00
Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez says his side would be closer to Man Utd in the title race were it not for injuries to Fernando Torres.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7919729.stm)

bornatbirth
3rd March 2009, 01:03
what they need is another striker?

Eljohno
3rd March 2009, 01:12
I am a huge Pool fan but maybe a few other factors need to be taken in consideration why we will not win the league like;

Manager thinks the following are good players.

Lucas
Dossena
Ngog
El Zhar

etc etc

Bad team choices
Bad formations

And finally the manager has no idea how to win the league..

bornatbirth
3rd March 2009, 01:18
:icon_lol: it is kinda strange how benny and even wenger manage to cock it up?

there both good managers but seem intend on buying players who wont win anything or maybe it shows how hard winning as become?

KeithD
3rd March 2009, 10:54
What a plonker and a pathetic statement from Benitez :NoNo: Just shows he hasn't got a clue.

Dear Mr Benitez,

You may not have noticed but during the times Torres was out injured last year....WE WERE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! :doh

Sconnie
3rd March 2009, 18:38
I need help !!
Can someone please explain the terms TOP and WINNING these words are new to me !! ??

:Erm:

bornatbirth
3rd March 2009, 21:19
I need help !!
Can someone please explain the terms TOP and WINNING these words are new to me !! ??

:Erm:

when ur top you are winning and when your not top you are no longer winning and when you finish top you have won :Erm:

but it helps supporting a team that is top :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
3rd March 2009, 21:23
Why does Beni keep on relying on one striker...???:Erm:

KeithD
3rd March 2009, 22:27
Why does Beni keep on relying on one striker...???:Erm:

We have two tonight.....and amazingly.....we're winning....shocking!!! Whatever next!! :Erm: