PDA

View Full Version : Help on new Settlement VAF4A December 2008 Form

mavid
4th March 2009, 14:03
For Fiance Visa Applicants

What is the main purpose of your application to come to the UK?

Thank You Again...:)

Florge
4th March 2009, 14:48
eeerrrr.... to marry your bf/gf? that's what fiancee visa is for.

mavid
4th March 2009, 15:01
I know that...thanks.

It's just that it's the first question that you need to answer in the new application form and I want some advice on what's the best possible answer.

So as an option like you said:

1. To marry bf/gf.

IainBusby
4th March 2009, 16:50
I know that...thanks.

It's just that it's the first question that you need to answer in the new application form and I want some advice on what's the best possible answer.

So as an option like you said:

1. To marry bf/gf.

To marry my fiance.

JudyHon
4th March 2009, 20:34
This application form was clearly produced by a pre-school. :doh Or Graduate from the School of Stating the Bleeding Obvious. It reminds me of the US landing forms that ask if you are currently or have ever been actively engaged in terrorism or genocide. :Erm: :Rasp:

To Marry my Fiance and settle in the UK is a safe bet.

To live happily ever after is optional.. :icon_lol:

Interesting that it wants the 'main' reason.

A very strange question. Hope they're not all as pointless...

Good Luck anyway.

joebloggs
4th March 2009, 21:18
It reminds me of the US landing forms that ask if you are currently or have ever been actively engaged in terrorism or genocide.

you are asked this question on most visa app forms, i don't see the point as Binyam Mohamed, a UK resident held in Guantánamo Bay was allowed back in the uk, he's doesn't hold british citizenship and if he had ILR it expired many years ago. so why are they letting him back here ??? :cwm23:

i wonder what his answer would be to the question :Erm:

:D

adam&chryss
4th March 2009, 21:34
you are asked this question on most visa app forms, i don't see the point as Binyam Mohamed, a UK resident held in Guantánamo Bay was allowed back in the uk, he's doesn't hold british citizenship and if he had ILR it expired many years ago. so why are they letting him back here ??? :cwm23:

Now that is a very,very,very good question Mr. Bloggs.

JudyHon
4th March 2009, 21:57

I really believe he went to Afghan border for a bit of site seeing and to beat his drug addiction.:Rasp:

I have heard that he does have to submit the new VAF 45-B/5 'Suicide Bomber of Infidels Visa' form, but that only takes 2 weeks for checks...:doh

mavid
5th March 2009, 16:04
This application form was clearly produced by a pre-school. :doh Or Graduate from the School of Stating the Bleeding Obvious. It reminds me of the US landing forms that ask if you are currently or have ever been actively engaged in terrorism or genocide. :Erm: :Rasp:

To Marry my Fiance and settle in the UK is a safe bet.

To live happily ever after is optional.. :icon_lol:

Interesting that it wants the 'main' reason.

Good Luck anyway.

Thank you Judy & Hon lol

JudyHon
5th March 2009, 17:39
Thank you Judy & Hon lol

You are always welcome Sis early in the morning & late @ night :icon_lol:

:luv13::luv13::luv13:
Judy & Hon :smileybigtmouth: