PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Inverness-shire?

pennybarry
6th March 2009, 19:29
We're planning to have four days holiday at Aviemore (Scotland)
Nice to meet forum members there:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
6th March 2009, 19:44
can i go with you in scotland on your holiday,wanted to visit a good friend there from remote area:D

pennybarry
6th March 2009, 20:04
can i go with you,wanted to visit a good friend from remote area:D

Yes! You are welcome here in lovely Scotland! We'll go fishing

tiN
7th March 2009, 00:17
Yes! You are welcome here in lovely Scotland! We'll go fishing

Ate Penny,

Hubby and I do enjoy fishing also but it seems too cold for me right now so we cant go:doh:doh:doh Where will u go fishing? The very last time i caught a salmon:D:D it tasted nice in my paksiw:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Incase you dont meet anyone up there we know that there is a fishing loch just to the outskirts of Aviemore, its also a fish farm and u can hire rods, reels and all u need for a days fishing if u dont have ur own kit:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy fishing:Hellooo::Hellooo:

kimmi
7th March 2009, 03:13
hi Ate Penny,

hope u enjoy ur holiday in Inverness..:)

pennybarry
7th March 2009, 09:50
Ate Penny,

Hubby and I do enjoy fishing also but it seems too cold for me right now so we cant go:doh:doh:doh Where will u go fishing? The very last time i caught a salmon:D:D it tasted nice in my paksiw:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Incase you dont meet anyone up there we know that there is a fishing loch just to the outskirts of Aviemore, its also a fish farm and u can hire rods, reels and all u need for a days fishing if u dont have ur own kit:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy fishing:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hi Tin! We enjoyed fishing at Pitlochry 3 times already.:xxgrinning--00xx3: We used to rent boat at Fiscally and if cold, I wear my magic suit gear ehehe. I forgot what is called like:D This will be my first time in Inverness and we'll stay at shally house:BouncyHappy:

Wish to meet you if you're close there and have a cup/cups of tea:cwm12:

hi Ate Penny,

hope u enjoy ur holiday in Inverness..:)

I always enjoy sight seing in the highlands Kim, hairy cows and milky moo's, ducks, mallards, kites and and also enjoys eating especially highlands beef steak! :Rasp:

scott&ligaya
7th March 2009, 10:19
You should go to the ice rink there and get your skates on, it is really good fun. When I was very young we used to ski in the cairngorms and learned to skate in Aviemore as part of our regular school PE programme. I haven't been up there for years now although I did take Ligaya up to Loch Muick/Loch Nagar and to Braemar where we went to the Linn o Dee. From there it is a few of miles to the start of a 20 mile long glen (Larig Ghru)which finishes above Aviemore, very beautiful day( if a bit rigorous) walk. Needless to say she declined but loved the scenery and the deer(no you cannot take one home for dinner). Enjoy your break

tiN
7th March 2009, 11:41
Hi Tin! We enjoyed fishing at Pitlochry 3 times already.:xxgrinning--00xx3: We used to rent boat at Fiscally and if cold, I wear my magic suit gear ehehe. I forgot what is called like:D This will be my first time in Inverness and we'll stay at shally house:BouncyHappy:

Wish to meet you if you're close there and have a cup/cups of tea:cwm12:

Weve been in Pitlochry many times, as we are near there. I think u will be needing ur magic suit gear in Inverness:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

I know, just enjoy ur fishing, hope u will get a big one:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
7th March 2009, 14:49
You should go to the ice rink there and get your skates on, it is really good fun. When I was very young we used to ski in the cairngorms and learned to skate in Aviemore as part of our regular school PE programme. I haven't been up there for years now although I did take Ligaya up to Loch Muick/Loch Nagar and to Braemar where we went to the Linn o Dee. From there it is a few of miles to the start of a 20 mile long glen (Larig Ghru)which finishes above Aviemore, very beautiful day( if a bit rigorous) walk. Needless to say she declined but loved the scenery and the deer(no you cannot take one home for dinner). Enjoy your break

Thanks Scot and Ligaya:) I tried skating in Holland but too scary:doh I would love SCUBA DIVING:D. I've been to Braemar and Glenshee as well, it was WOW!

Yes I have experienced to feed chocolates for deers and doe. I have posted it in YOUTUBE but shy to share with anybody :action-smiley-081:

Weve been in Pitlochry many times, as we are near there. I think u will be needing ur magic suit gear in Inverness:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

I know, just enjoy ur fishing, hope u will get a big one:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

I hope we can catch even one:D

scott&ligaya
7th March 2009, 15:19
Hi Pennybarry

well if we are ever in the Phils at the same time you can come and stay at our place in Palawan and we will take you diving. Our Italian friend is a dive master and instructor and has plotted all the dives on his GPS.

pennybarry
7th March 2009, 15:31
Hi Pennybarry

well if we are ever in the Phils at the same time you can come and stay at our place in Palawan and we will take you diving. Our Italian friend is a dive master and instructor and has plotted all the dives on his GPS.

Wow !!! That's great! I hope one/many time we'll meet in Pinas.
Actually, I studied my DIVING class in Malapascua Island Cebu. I have a friend who is married to a Diving Instructor. I filled up a form someting like PADI (it was 5 years ago) then studied and practised again in Holland.
Palawan is a paradise, I would love to see the giant turtles there and exotic living things underwater. Very different and amazing if you are outside the world:BouncyHappy:

amam62
13th March 2009, 15:46
"Ang yayaman nyo naman"

Oh well..

have a happy trip!

We will just be here in Dunfermline waving at you if you happen to pass by.. :) hi hi hi

pennybarry
15th March 2009, 14:29
"Ang yayaman nyo naman"

Oh well..

have a happy trip!

We will just be here in Dunfermline waving at you if you happen to pass by.. :) hi hi hi

We're not mayaman:yikes: It's just British usually go on for holidays.
We're just enjoying our life as hubby said, we have no kids so enjoy naman:action-smiley-081:
We passed Dunfermline:)

pennybarry
15th March 2009, 14:35
We're here at Aviemore Mcdonalds Resorts chalets. I have noticed there are 2 PC's for rent so I just dropped a pound:doh.

It's lovely as you will feel you are very close to nature:xxgrinning--00xx3:. But I have my allergy problem:bigcry: Can't go out too much.

Miss my friends at forum.

Hope everybody is doing well and good.

Hugsss:cwm38:

amam62
18th March 2009, 10:57
Great.. I waved at your car... hi hi hi enjoy!