PDA

View Full Version : Hi

le_frenchy
7th March 2009, 12:15
French guy in uk who need some help with something totally new to me.....
I want to immigrate to Manila to be with my love one... how do i do it?:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
7th March 2009, 12:21
HI YAH FRENCHY,WELCOME HERE,go there and marry her as easy as that ,and keep reading here cause lots of british guys now live in PI with their loved one,they might kindly reply on your thread

have fun

kimmi
7th March 2009, 12:23
hi le frenchy,

welcome to the forum..:) with regards to ur query, i am sure we've got threads/posts in here the same with ur situation just click the SEARCH button on the upper right corner and u will surely found the infos u'll need..

Goodluck..:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
7th March 2009, 12:23
Hi welcome here:)

Sconnie
7th March 2009, 12:34
Hi and welcome to the Forum

Ann07
7th March 2009, 13:25
welcome to the forum:)

PeterB
7th March 2009, 14:20

I'm not French, and I'm not in Manila, but I left UK at the beginning of December 2007 and have been living here in Tagum (Mindanao) ever since.

The easiest, and quickest, way is to hop on a plane to Phils - you are allowed to stay here for 21 days without obtaining any visa. When you arrive, you can ask the immigration desk for an extension of stay, or you can later go to a Bureau of Immigration office, and ask for the same thing. Initially you will be allowed a 38 day extension, taking you up to 59 days in all. You can then ask for further extensions (2 months at a time) for up to 18 months (even up to 24 months, but that requires referral to a higher authority).

Within that period you marry your loved one and make application (again at Bureau of Immigration) for a 13a (spouse of filipino citizen) residential visa.

If your loved one is already married under Philippine law, then you will have to get that annulled first.

Depending on your age and wealth, there are other options, which don;t involve marriage : quota immigrant (limited number), an Investor visa or a Retiree visa.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask.

tiN
7th March 2009, 20:34
Welcome to the forum :)

Ana_may365
7th March 2009, 21:53
hiya!welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

le_frenchy
8th March 2009, 02:27
thx you very much for your welcome and your feedback.... :)

le_frenchy
8th March 2009, 02:29
thx you for your welcome and feedback. :)

Alan
8th March 2009, 03:39
Bienvenu a notre famille!

Al.:)

aromulus
8th March 2009, 08:58
Bienvenu a notre famille!

Al.:)

Show off.......:omg:

aromulus
8th March 2009, 09:04

Let's look at what you will be missing.....:Erm:

The weather of course.....

Escargots.....

Grenouilles....

Foie Gras.....

Petit pains au chocolat....

Pain rustique...

Le meilleur vin du monde.... Italienne...:D

Le Poussin is served there still in the egg, (Balut)...:omg:

And least but not last.... Carla Bruni in the nude....:doh

nids123
8th March 2009, 09:31
hi welcome, im married to scotish guy here in phil.and after we married he applied for permament residence at manila emmegration and he have a 1 year provisionary then after 1 year he can apply for another visa for permament visa,the requirements is merrage cirit,devorce papers if ur devorce,ur birth cirti,ur spouse birth cirti and nbi clearance of urs then wait for 1 month to get ur provisionary visa.but my husband now after he finsihed his 1 year visa he decide to go back to the uk and live there with me,now im just waiting for my spouse visa result hope this wil help u.

IainBusby
8th March 2009, 10:01
Hi Frenchy,
Welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

le_frenchy
9th March 2009, 07:06
well guys, you are so welcoming... but since change of plan....best if we make our life in UK... after Aromulus said...Lol...
no we had another talk and best if he comes to UK. but still i would appreciate if you could help me....

PS: je parle toujours francais...meme apres 23ans en Angleterre :)

girl england
9th March 2009, 08:25
welcome to the forum and godbless

aromulus
9th March 2009, 08:35
well guys, you are so welcoming... but since change of plan....best if we make our life in UK... after Aromulus said...Lol...
no we had another talk and best if he comes to UK. but still i would appreciate if you could help me....

PS: je parle toujours francais...meme apres 23ans en Angleterre :)

You could try for this.....

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/ecis/chapter2.pdf?view=Binary

As an EEA national living and working in the Uk, it would be free of charge.

le_frenchy
9th March 2009, 18:42
hi everyone for your help... so kind of you all and thank you for the warm welcome....