PDA

View Full Version : hello new here from Fife....

smilinggirlfife
7th March 2009, 13:46
Hi there,

At last! I'm now a member since its been a long time I've been looking for a Filipino Friend near to my place in the Levenmouth area of Fife and even in this site we will be happy sharing our thoughts and experiences in life etc.

kimmi
7th March 2009, 13:48
hi smiling girl,

welcome to the forum..:)

alicat
7th March 2009, 14:00
welcome to the forum.

pennybarry
7th March 2009, 14:08
Hi there,

At last! I'm now a member since its been a long time I've been looking for a Filipino Friend near to my place in the Levenmouth area of Fife and even in this site we will be happy sharing our thoughts and experiences in life etc.

There's a Filipina member living at Fife, maybe you've met her already:D

Welcome and enjoy your membership:Hellooo:

empott
7th March 2009, 14:15
Welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

smilinggirlfife
7th March 2009, 14:28
Thanks guys for the warm welcome!!!!

Sconnie
7th March 2009, 15:36
Hi Smiler and welcome

bagaholic
7th March 2009, 17:31
hiya welcome to the forum

tiN
7th March 2009, 20:25
Hi there,

Hi smilinggirlfife,

Welcome to the forum :) I dont think Perth is not far from Leven, we can meet up sometime as I have plenty of friends here.. :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Regards

Ana_may365
7th March 2009, 21:58
hiya!smiling girl,welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

nids123
8th March 2009, 06:47
hi welcome

Alan
8th March 2009, 09:22
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Al.:)

IainBusby
8th March 2009, 10:02
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

smilinggirlfife
8th March 2009, 11:05
Hi Tin,

Wow!!! nice to hear from you. Yes, I would love to meet you and some friends we just need to set time.... wow, thank you so much.....

Your new friend here,
Marie

tiN
8th March 2009, 21:28
Hi marie,

Just send me a pm, so we can set a time.

Regards to u.

girl england
9th March 2009, 08:29
hi smiling girl,

welcome to the forum..

smilinggirlfife
13th March 2009, 10:03
Hi Tin,

I've been away and just read your reply. I'm still restricted here.... sorry can't PM you....,,,, thanks for the reply.

Marie

tiN
13th March 2009, 11:07
Hi Tin,

I've been away and just read your reply. I'm still restricted here.... sorry can't PM you....,,,, thanks for the reply.

Marie

Hi Marie,

I tried to add u on your ym but they are denying it, it says there that it is an invalid id?

Tin

smilinggirlfife
15th March 2009, 10:20
Hello Tin ..this is my Id on Yahoo messenger mary2620042000@yahoo.com you can add me then at last we can chat

Thanks
Marie

bagaholic
15th March 2009, 10:35
Hi welcome to the forum i live in scotland too, near hamilton, been to fife once..lovely place, dnt worry there's plenty of pinay here hehe

smilinggirlfife
15th March 2009, 10:38
Thanks for the very warm welcome I feel at home already ...I was wondering how long it takes before I become a respected member ...and how long before I can place a picture on my profile..

Regards
Marie

smilinggirlfife
15th March 2009, 10:44
Hello

We go out and about quite a bit here in Fife and have still to find a Pinay here ..soon I hope soon whee did you vist in Fife ?? I wonder how far you are away from fife ...

Regards

Marie

Tiggers0608
15th March 2009, 11:04
:Erm:

if i remember it right , there's 2 pinay in this forum living in fife aside from u , :rolleyes: me im across fife .... river tay and then dundee :icon_lol:

tiN
15th March 2009, 11:33
:Erm:

if i remember it right , there's 2 pinay in this forum living in fife aside from u , :rolleyes: me im across fife .... river tay and then dundee :icon_lol:

from where are you tiggers:D

bagaholic
15th March 2009, 18:27
Hello

We go out and about quite a bit here in Fife and have still to find a Pinay here ..soon I hope soon whee did you vist in Fife ?? I wonder how far you are away from fife ...

Regards

Marie

Hiya been to fife i think last year my hubby visist the shopping centre there coz we wanted to supply them 2 way radio, anyways im not sure how afr i am but quite abit hehe, we also have a x-mas party evry dec in edinburgh theres alot of people that go there

Happy_Now
15th March 2009, 20:31
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:
Hi there,

REDancedancer08 REDancedancer08 REDancedancer08 REDancedancer08
olleH, olleH!

irobot
16th March 2009, 01:48
Irobot... " Sunny Different From The Rest "

Welcome to the forum.... I Have found friends here.... Good luck.

lala
16th March 2009, 09:37
Hi there,

hello welcome, im new here as well

Marry Pauline
16th March 2009, 18:09
Hello smiling girl... Welcome to the forum :-)