PDA

View Full Version : Fiancee visa - few questions

Ji&Ma
9th March 2009, 04:37
Hello,

we would like to apply for a fiancee visa soon, i just need to make sure as what evidence to provide. So I've got a few questions::Erm:

- do I need to print our conversations over the Y.M. in full? Because if I'll do that it is going to be a substantial amount of papers (currently about 300 pages...). Is there any other way how to do that?
- is it possible to provide these data on for example USB stick? It would be much easier...
- do my fiancee needs a CENOMAR when she wasn't married?
- if we will provide all supportive evidence (chats, photos, boarding passes etc...), my bank account statements, budget etc. together with application do we need to provide these again in case my fiancee will be invited for an interview?
- what service is better to use to send documents from UK to Philippines? Use RoyalMail or courier service?

Thank you very much...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
9th March 2009, 05:43
hi Ji & Ma,

- do I need to print our conversations over the Y.M. in full? Because if I'll do that it is going to be a substantial amount of papers (currently about 300 pages...). Is there any other way how to do that?
u dont need to print all of those chat logs, emails u can only print let say once a week or a month just to show to the ECO that u're always communicating..also to help save the nature..

If I am not mistaken we had a thread just recently about it..

- is it possible to provide these data on for example USB stick? It would be much easier...

I am not sure, if they are now accepting usb sticks or dvd?:Erm::Erm: but the more evidences the better..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

YES.

- if we will provide all supportive evidence (chats, photos, boarding passes etc...), my bank account statements, budget etc. together with application do we need to provide these again in case my fiancee will be invited for an interview?

if ur fiancee submitted all of these on her fiancee application, and they called her for an interview she doesn't need to provide it again since the documents was still with them unless they send it back to her..

- what service is better to use to send documents from UK to Philippines? Use RoyalMail or courier service?

u can use DHL or FEDEX

u can also use the SEARCH button in here coz I am pretty sure we've got loads of threads/posts in here that can help you with ur querries..
hope it helps..:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Goodluck..:)

Ji&Ma
9th March 2009, 05:54
Thanks a lot Kimmi, been searching a lot but some threads aren't very clear, so they confused me even more :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers, this is much clearer... :) I'm gonna to continue searching anyway....:D

kimmi
9th March 2009, 05:58
Thanks a lot Kimmi, been searching a lot but some threads aren't very clear, so they confused me even more :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers, this is much clearer... :) I'm gonna to continue searching anyway....:D

u're more than welcome..:D just let me know in what ways I can be of more help..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

darren-b
9th March 2009, 07:13

YES.

Didn't think you needed to provide this when applying for a fiancee visa (we certainly didn't).

Pepe n Pilar
9th March 2009, 12:00
Hello,

we would like to apply for a fiancee visa soon, i just need to make sure as what evidence to provide. So I've got a few questions::Erm:

You can print your ym conversations at least 3-4 pages just choose the impt ones.

I don't think if they allow the USB stick nowadays. ( I was told that more evidence is ok).

There's no harm in providing the CENOMAR. That is an evidence that she has never been married and is free to marry.

NO need.

Royal Mail

Thank you very much...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You're welcomeand Best of Luck
:)